- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers.
- Ensuring design consistency with the client’s development standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop and fluency in mobile-based information architecture and design.
- Creating visually appealing experiences that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Guiding and maintaining developer teams and best practices.
What you need to have:
- Experience in creating ‘Responsive’ and ‘Adaptive’ web-sites using HTML5 and CSS3 targeting desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Proficiency with Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies.
- For UI developer job- must have the ability to provide SEO solutions for websites
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Observe, strategize, develop and design user-friendly UI/UX using markup languages like HTML.
- Designing Client-Side and Server-Side Architecture and Rendering and Static Site Generation.
- To confer with users - by studying systems flow, data usage & work related bottlenecks.
- Design and implement Front-End code
- Interact with the production team, understand their workflow and find new ways to visualize their workflows on web apps.
- Integrating Python Scripts with Python-based UI interfaces like Dash and Flask.
- Maintain and improve web-app
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Design mobile-based features
- Integrating APIs with front-end user interfaces.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Work with data scientists and analysts to visualize their analysis reports
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Strong knowledge of client-side dynamic and rich UI applications development.
- Hands-on experience in C#, Python, .Net
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Scala, and Elastic Search is a plus point.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experienced in building applications that meet enterprise needs – secure, scalable, loosely coupled design
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience using NPM, Web-Pack, Gulp.
- Familiarity with performance testing and optimization’s.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns
- Write robust modular front-end code using the latest technologies, test and optimize it to work for high performance and scale and deploy it to the UiPath cloud platform.
- Work with various horizontal teams such as Structure, Electrical, Mechanical, Accessibility, Legal, and Finance and also interact with other core teams across locations at UiPath
- Own the smooth running of your cloud service or docker service, and respond to live site issues.
- Strong oral and written communication, and other soft skills are critical to collaborating and engaging with teams
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience of theme design on the WordPress CMS is mandatory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and Material UI
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of ReactJS based frameworks like NextJS, Gatsby, etc.
- Understanding of REST API
- Passionate to create good design and usability
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this
requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to
lead by example.
● Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instil and follow good software development practices
and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as
be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
● Team management: You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals
grow in their careers, having a constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and
actionable feedback about performance.
Skills / Experience
● Total of 9+ years’ in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products and 2 + years’ experience in team management
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Good understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
● Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
● Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
● Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3.
● Building advanced responsive layouts.
● Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
● Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
● Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
● Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from consumer
● Technical depth
o Strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code
yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep
understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database).
Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
● Execution ability
o Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software
development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good
practices and tools.
● Strong understanding of object- oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.