We are looking for a talented #MarketingExecutive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company in one of the well-known pipes manufacturing company..
Location: Navrangpura ,Ahmedabad
Exp: 1 to 3year
Salary: 15k to 20k + petrol Allowances+ Performance incentive
vacancy: - 03
Job Type: Full-time
requiredskills: Curiosity, Modesty, Sales ability, Good observational skills, Innovation, Sense of responsibility, Relationship builders, Eternal learners, Creativity, Adaptability
references are highly appreciated!
About Manufacturing Company
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Assistant Manager - Marketing,you will be required to work with the partners in in various marketing strategies and product marketing plans.
What you will do:
- Planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities.
- Maintaining dashboards and publishing reports.
- Scaling customer acquisition through Mobile App.
- Being responsible for overall customer communication (email, SMS, Whatsapp, IVR, push notifications).
- Taking responsibility for lead generation through database marketing.
- Performing end to end funnel research and cohort analysis to build engagement strategies and remarketing on the internal database.
- Reducing marketing costs by optimizing communication channels.
- Ensuring social media visibility and online reputation management.
- Gaining customer insights through surveys, telephonic calls.
What you need to have:
- Candidate should be MBA / B.Tech + MBA graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience in BFSI, FinTech, Ecommerce or other organizations which get primary revenue from digital business dependent on digital marketing.
- Should be able to nurture our current inventory and generate business through marketing channel.
- Strong Analytical mindset and problem-solving skillset is must.
- Should be able to draw up analysis and inference on campaigns success based on data.
- Good communication and basic writing skills.
- Proficient in MS-Excel.
- A basic understanding of SEO and SQL will be an added advantage.
Hope you're doing great!!
We do have an immediate opening for the post of Techno Sales(Automotive), Please go through the requirement and get back with your updated resume if you are interested.
- Should have Min 1+ Years exp inexperience in Automotive Industry preferred with knowledge in MS office or similar Industrial experience
- Looking for a male candidate who can join Immediate or Max 15 Days, Also the candidate should be ready to come down for F2F in Chennai
- The ideal candidate should be a Dynamic person with a pleasing personality and good communication skills are required
- Looking for someone with graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Business Mgmt Degree
Thanks & Regards
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
About the Role:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-levelling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behaviour.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools. • Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong — excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 4 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.