About Indium Software
* Any Bachelor’s degree.
* Should have 2 + years of experience in Testing Mobile (Android & IOS platforms)
* Should have experience in JIRA.
* Experience in Mobile game Testing (Casino & Slot games) is a plus
* Should have experience in taking crash/freeze logs.
* Should have experience on Android Studio, Xcode, GameBench, iTools
* Experience on Charles proxy is a plus.
* Ability to write test plans and communicate Bugs effectively.
* Must have experience in creating and executing test cases.
* Passion for gaming and advanced computer skills.
* Advanced understanding of game dynamics, sandbox explorations, side quests, and hidden levels.
* Attention to detail.
* Should be a good team player
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to focus for extended periods.
* Patience and persistence.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
About the company
SafeHouse Tech is an Indo-Israeli cyber security company and our mission is to bring digital safety for everyone in a click of a button. Our flagship product is BodyGuard which is a mobile security app to protect the most important digital device - your phone. With BodyGuard, your digital identity is secured, private and insured from any online scam/malicious attacks. We’ve already crossed 1M+ paid users in the last 18 months.
Join us on our journey to protect 100M+ digital lives!
What are we looking for?
A QA person having 3+ years of experience in:
- Manual\Web\Mobile\API\Automation testing
- Should have good knowledge of SQL queries
- Should have worked on tools like Postman and Burp suite
- Should have worked on Bug Tracking tools like Notion\Jira\TestRail etc
- Should have worked on tools like SauceLabs\Browser Stack etc
- Knowledge of Test scenarios and Test cases
- Passion for finding out more bugs and help improving the application
- Experience of working in Agile Environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-motivated, accountable, able to work independently
Good To Have
- Ability to review or troubleshoot code in at least one modern programming language
- Maintain a high-quality bar by constantly improving existing QA practices.
- Creating/Maintaining high-quality testing documentation
A young venture backed work environment with work life balance in a multicultural startup
Medical benefits, flexible wfh/hybrid work model
Market leading compensation structure
• Manual testing experience in Web and Mobile application
• Have worked in Agile projects
• Familiar with test documentation such as test plans, test cases, test matrices, check lists etc
• Familiar with smoke tests, regression testing, functionality, integration testing, defect logging
• Having experience of automation testing (Selenium / Appium etc) will be a major plus
• Able to work in a startup environment will be a major plus.
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Recko Inc. is looking for a QA engineer to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. With the Recko Platform, businesses can build, integrate and adapt innovative and complex financial use cases within the organization and across external payment ecosystems with agility, confidence and at scale. . Today, customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so their finance teams can optimize resources with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day operations.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
- Strong understanding of Software Testing methodologies and Test design with Saas apps
- 2+ years of experience in Manual testing on Web using Postman, Jira or similar tools
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with folks internally and externally to gather insights and handle multiple activities at once
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a test engineer at Recko, you will:
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements while ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software while running quality controls on components and final products
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect, investigate and troubleshoot bug and production issues
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve testing procedures
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards),
- Develop test plan, test scenarios and test cases and analyze the test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Document technical issues and solutions as well as prepare file defect reports and report test progress
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Able to understand requirements(design document) and write the test plan and test cases with minimal super vision
● Able to Execute test cases as per requirements
● Able to do backend Testing, Itegration,Frontend and Mobile testing.
● Should have basic knowledge on python to write some scripts and test
● Should have knowlege on selenium and write basic test cases
● Should have knowlege on jira software and report the bugs.
● Follow with all the internal stake holders to ensure code is flawless
● Able to work in on-site off-shore model
What You Bring:
● 3+ years of experience in manual/automation testing
● Understand requirements Business Function-lists and Create System Test Strategy, and Planned test activities in line with Delivery Dates.
● Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in the Testing
process of Software Development Life-cycle methodologies - Agile, Iterative, Scrum, and Waterfall models.
● Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Creation.
● Excellent exposure on Quality Assurance Procedures and Tools Like JIRA
● Work Experience in Analytics technologies and Products like Aviso.
● Experience in working on multiple Platforms LINUX, MAC.
● Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in a team environment as well as independently to get things done.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card