• Prospecting and developing new business by spotting new opportunities to establish rapid growth within the market place.
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. • Planning and preparing presentations.
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
• Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
We need your help getting the word out! We are looking for excellent Team Leaders to join our inside sales team who will help drive high quality output from our team of Inside Sales Executives/ Business Development Executives. As a part of this role, you will lead a team of Consultants, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition.
Responsibilities Of Team Leader:
● Make sure that the sales representatives are meeting and exceeding their targets
● Working with data to constantly increase output from the team
● Keeping a constant year on the ground by interacting with customers
● Should assist management in the hiring process and team training.
● Resolve team queries and help the team with any problems they face
● Oversee the team’s work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
and performance goals
● Support team manager and performs management duties when the manager is
● Work with the management to drive further optimisation of metrics, consistently
working on improvements in quality, conversion, talk time and process adherence
● The candidate should have a min 3-6 years of experience in outbound sales
● Experience in managing a Tele-Sales Team of 15-20 members
● The candidate should possess excellent convincing and negotiation skills
● Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in English and Hindi
● Consistently meeting and exceeding targets
● Should have a mandatory B2C sales experience
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Sales, meeting dealers, visiting their office, solving problems related to products etc
- NSR monitoring
- Initial Complaint Handling
- Monitoring bills receivables
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience of B2B, customer handling, technical product knowledge, paper, board etc.
- Experience from the same Industry will be preferred
- Familiarity with Baddi location
- Knowledge in SAP
The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has 1+ years of experience in a sales role.
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
If you meet the above criteria, please send us –
● A resume introducing yourself, your past achievements and why you are suited for this role
Role & Compensation
There are 3 roles we are hiring for. Compensation is INR 20,000 (fixed) + INR 10,000 (performance-based variable pay) per
Work Days & Timings
We have a 6-day working week. There will be a need to cover 8 am to 9 pm from Monday to Sunday. The 3 member team will
rotate to ensure that these business hours are covered while they get 1 day of the week off.
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & to learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness, and beyond.
The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21 ) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17-year-old kid.
We are currently looking for an excellent Online Sales Manager (Remote Working) to join our Online Sales team for US Shift.
Roles & Responsibility :
· Achieve Sales set targets and generated revenue through exceptional sales performance.
· Retain and grow SARVA’s Personal Training departments business from existing clients through Renewals, upsell, Cross-sell, etc.
· Calling potential and converting them into members.
. Cold calls, calling new and existing leads, and pitching for membership and new offers.
Skill Set Required :
Minimum 2+ years of Sales experience in achieving sales targets.
Worked in performance & sales-driven environment
Excellent communication skills.
Comfortable with rotation shifts & working during weekends.
Shift Timing: 10pm to 7 am (US Shift)
CTC : 25,000 - 40,000 + Night allowances
If the profile excites you email your resume right away
About Coconut Media Box
We, Coconut Media Box are Event Managers, Concert Organizers, Film Makers, Wedding Planners, Creative Designers & Digital Innovators and much more.
At Coconut Media Box, we don't believe in standing in queues; so we are treading into uncharted waters to hold our presence with an unconventional approach.
Based in Mumbai & Ahmedabad, Coconut Media Box is a one stop for all innovative media and entertainment solutions
For us the possibilities are endless, because 'We've just begun!
Position: Manager – Talent Sales
Department: Talent Department
Qualification: Graduation Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Artist Management profile.
- Client relationship, High Energy Level
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Goals Oriented
- Track new Business / Opportunities in the Celebrity / Artist Management Industry
- Monitoring market activities (competitors’ activities)
- Provide Talent Solution to various clients as per requirements
- Pitch exclusive and non-exclusive talent for the live and channelize events.
- Making business proposals and pitching talent for tie-ups on basis of the requirement
- Schedule meetings with Corporate Clients, Event Agencies, Club to generate business leads
- Strategy to ensure new exclusive and non-exclusive artist’s acquisition
- Negotiate with Artists on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results maximum profitability
- To provide timely feedback to the internal team and make sure appropriate revisions are made to the concepts, estimates, creative designs art works for closure of briefs/business.
- Act as a single point of contact between the client, talent and internal team.
- Client servicing to external talent and close the deals
- Maintain the artist enquiry sheet/monthly records of briefs generated, business closed and revenue generated
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Plan and strategize the marketing plan for exclusive talent on social media platforms
- Understand the talent requirement accordingly provide innovative solutions measures
- Business development for talent and procuring new exclusive and non-exclusive talent
- Open to travel PAN India
- Person should be fluent to speak, read and write English and Hindi
- Maintain and grow business with existing clients and get new clients on board
- Should be passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with that of Casey Foods.
- Should have high emotional intelligence and genuine empathy for others through which he should be able to maximize the impact by understanding the motivations of the team and adapting through effective communications.
- Should be a positive game player having a track record of at least 12-15 years of experience of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning.
- Should be able to create a culture of transparency and focussed improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Should be a data driven personality who could leverage and communicate using data to improve core marketing strategies that matters to the individual of our team.
- Should have well experienced in managing or being managed in a structural sales environment.
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential
brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering
$5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune
1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We
are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would
drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the
product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction