Skills Required :
- Experience in React Js, Node js, Express js, MYSQL, Python
- Experience with SQL-based database engine like MySQL, Postgre, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with Git, GitFlow and Agile Software Development
- Familiarity with other programming languages
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with people internally as well as working effectively with suppliers and customers
- Ability to effectively present information in team meetings and design reviews, as needed
- Ability to communicate calmly in a well thought out response, verbal and written
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities
About HOUSEDECK FURNISNG PRIVATE LIMITED
“Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” With this mantra HouseDeck - (An on demand - omni channel platform for end to end Residential services) aspires to provide the best consumer centric on demand Home Services solution in the industry at an affordable cost using technology. We are a services and technology-first start up employing the required technology to give the best consumer experience. We provide end-to-end Residential services across four cities currently. With over 10000+ base customers, we're growing everyday. Experience are bedrock on which we strive to serve the customers.
If you are passionate about working in a dynamic organization that’s fun, young and growing fast, then come join us!
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better. It records sales calls and emails, uses AI to analyze and identify trends to give insights that help:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the Voice of Customers at scale (for better product management, improve marketing)
- Sales people get real-time assistance to take notes and answer questions during a sales call.
- Sales teams communicate and function remotely.
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. It was part of the YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and has since raised $2.3M in capital.
[email protected] uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in REALTIME! This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" customer conversations.
Our product team thrives by directly interacting with customers, really learning what they need, building and iterating with product adoption in mind. Our engineers have a lot of say in the products and user experience we build and we expect them to dive deep into understanding the customer.
- 3- 6 years of experience with ReactJS. Experience with Electron and Java SpringBoot is a plus.
- Ability to empathize with the user and prioritize their needs above all else.
- Experience with web applications and their architectures.
- A degree in computer science or numerology.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- Work with the core engineering team.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation.
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it. We're looking for an energetic, hands-on and reliable Full Stack Developer to join our world class team of engineers at our state-of-the-art office at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
This individual will work alongside our Director of Engineering and participate in all aspects of the development cycle with special focus on ensuring proper liaison between different teams across locations and delivering a world class product.
Full Stack Developer, Project Management, Team Management, NodeJS, CouchDB, MongoDB, SSH, bash scripting, linux, docker, react.js, websockets, Async, MERN stack, Express
- To maintain overall control and accountability for Mumbai development team’s schedule and the delivery of expected deliverables.
- To act as the central point of liaison, communications and coordination between technical teams and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- To demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
- Proactively identify issues, risks, dependencies and assumptions to ensure accurate planning and the ability to manage multiple work streams with many moving dependencies.
- Research, suggest and implement technologies that help build a stable world class product.
- Be capable to write and evaluate reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Work closely with teams across Frontend, Backend, UI / UX, Testing, Network & Infrastructure, Business Development and Marketing.
- Engineering in Computers or IT
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- Experience working with AGILE Software Development
- Experience working with React.js
- Knowledge of NodeJS web frameworks (Express)
- Deep understanding of running scalable and secure NodeJS applications in production.
- Experience working with MERN stack OR knowledge about documented oriented NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Experience in User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and Linux environments
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably using Git
- Experience with deployment tools i.e CI / CD / Docker
- Detailed knowledge about document-oriented NoSQL database.
- Strong fluency working with websockets and Async
- Strong experience with using Docker containers for developing, delivering and running code
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Deep understanding of securing web applications in general and NodeJS code in specific
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices New York (USA) and Mumbai (India), allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You will participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of Full Stack Developer to support our team.
The desired candidate is required to build and maintain scalable web applications.
- Writing well-designed, stable and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Participating in code reviews
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services
Full Stack Developers at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience building backend services for production web applications
- Experience in working with AGILE methodology
- Experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases, and query optimisations
- Experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- Experience with caching implementation using Redis
- Experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage.
- Previous exposure to leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our award-winning, talented team, building global software products for automation of drones for various commercial applications.
A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an excellent team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- 3-6 yr experience as a MEAN Stack developer
- Strong expertise with Angular2+, NodeJS, ExpressJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap, Socket.io, Git, CI/CD integration and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of unit testing (Jasmine/Mocha), integration testing frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secured, scalable, production ready application development and deployment
- Work as part of an agile team developing applications, design sprints and lead the team ensuring deliveries are met.
- Ensure best practices in Web application development
- Bring in passion, dedication, and lead-from-the-front quality to build global products
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Bring in technical and architectural leadership, and mentor team members enabling them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical solutions.
- Manage application deployment practices in AWS, considering security, scalability and reliability
- Manage/evolve automated testing setup for backend and frontend for faster bug reporting and fixing
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good to Have
- Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals sharing our passion for autonomous drones.
good Experience in Working with Codeigniter/laraval, Jquery, Ajax, Angular Js, Bootstrap with Good Designing Skills, Mysql, Mongodb ( Optional ), Wordpress ( Optional )
write Clean, Well-designed Code
troubleshoot and Test Core Product Software to Ensure Strong Optimization
contribute to all Phases of the Development Lifecycle
bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
experience in Software Development
passion for Best Design and Coding Practices
strong Knowledge of Relational Databases, Tools, and Php Skills.