Dare2Compete is looking for MEAN or LAMP Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- AngularJS 10
- PHP Laravel
- Mongo DB
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Linux OS
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
- And many more…
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience to a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products (http://www.styleade.com/" target="_blank">www.styleade.com) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developer
- Codeigniter Preferred
- Good knowledge of Mysql and query optimisation
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
1.Atleast 1.5 - 3 yr Experience in Mongodb
2.Overall 4-10 yrs Experience in PHP/MERN Stack Development
3.Strong Experience in large data set
4.Strong Knowledge in anyone of PHP ( Yii2, Larvel,Codeigniter)
5.Good understanding of Code optimization.
6.Excellent in Designing & Architecture, handle AWS(Amazon Web Services) for our product in Financial domain.
8.Proficient Understanding of Code Version Tools Such as Git ,Bit Bucket
9.The candidate should be well versed with problem solving skills,task breakdown & code reviewing.
10.Expert in team handling of 15 working in PHP framework yii & MERN Stack development.
Xangars is a global IT solutions provider leading the off shoring revolution with its cutting-edge services that provide support and impetus to emerging & established businesses in the areas of IT consulting, product engineering, social networking, custom software development, application integration and maintenance. With its signature innovative approach to technology solutions, Xangars has effectively leveraged the market presence & profitability for clients hailing from backgrounds as diversified as entertainment houses, educational institutions, healthcare industries, financial organizations, travel companies and regional communities.
Company Name : Leading Financial co. payroll of Xangars Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
# Only Immediate joinees Or 15 to 20 Days
Location : Kurla
Designation : Developer - BAU
Role : Senior Developer (Tech Lead)
Years of exp : 2 to 6 years
WFH and after lockdown, Work From Office, Mumbai
Technical Skills : Essential
Databases: MS SQL, mongodb
ORM Tool : Entity framework.
Concept : DBMS, OOPs, SOLID principles,
Exposure to Open Source technologies, Modular UI Screens, N Tier Architecture, scalability, multithreading, Loosely coupled system
Duties to be performed
- RND on exploration of new technologies
- Ensuring Unit Testing of developed product
- Support the existing project
- Designing a service oriented application
- Building reusable services
- Cost effective tech solution
- Integration of multiple applications
- Define Standards for designing a system
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
• If you are excited about working in a start-up and be part of a small, highly talented team.
• Possess strong analytical skills, able to quickly learn and navigate through unknown territory, suggest and implement solutions.
• Excited about working in a fast-paced, demanding environment where solutions/fixes are
delivered on daily cadence instead of weekly/monthly cycles.
technologies, relational and analytical databases
• Understanding of Big O notation and caring deeply about code quality, performance, and its
• Carry proven track record of delivering projects in an environment with high time-sensitivity.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in backend system development using modern framework/technologies.
• Expertise with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience with RabittMQ, Elastic Search, AWS echo system, continuous integration and
deployment methodologies (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc) is must
• Proficiency in a Linux environment
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science from tier-I/tier-II colleges only.
• Maintain regular and reliable work attendance.
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Timings – General Shift
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and overall leadership on every aspect of the software and infrastructure
- Engage in external customer and client discussions at all stages of a project lifecycle as needed, including initial project scoping efforts through development and project presentation.
- Get involved to provide directions for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery.
- Supervise architecture planning and lead efforts to develop a technical roadmap for projects.
- Breakdown the Project stories into Sprints and ensure project completion on time by delegating, monitoring, and mitigating risks.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers, and Product Management throughout the organization.
- Brainstorming new product development strategies and solutions.
- Constantly find ways to improve efficiency, introduce automation and smart measures for robust quality.
- Ensure quality design reviews to meet the customer’s SLA.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure the attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team, and customers.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the team to develop and grow into highly productive, self-motivated, and competitive intellectuals
Skills and Experience:
- BE/B-Tech/MBA in any related field.
- Experience: 5+ years
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building Ability with teams at all locations.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with various Verticals across multiple Geographical Locations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, efficiently & accurately.
- Should have technical knowledge of product development over Mobile, desktop, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Should have the ability to independently manage development from design through testing and deployment.
- Should have had experience tech stacks like MERN, MEAN, LAMP, or equivalent.
- UI experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of application development experience using Cloud technologies.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Good organizational and communication skills and excellent attention to details
- Interact with individuals to facilitate information and feedback.
- Strong knowledge in Java and Golang.
- REST API experience/writing gRPC services is a must.
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is necessary.
- Experience in building Android mobile applications a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of database systems and experience working on scalable systems is preferred.
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code with proper documentation.
- Have burning desire and fire to work hard, quick learner, hunger to succeed, and have fun at the same time.
- No politics. No rules. No micromanagement. Just get the work done with great code quality.
- One who can understand product development and foresee future product features.
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git