Dare2Compete is looking for MEAN or LAMP Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- AngularJS 10
- PHP Laravel
- Mongo DB
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Linux OS
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
- And many more…
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience to a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
About Unstop (formerly Dare2Compete)
Unstop, derived from our belief - #BeUnstoppable, is a community engagement and hiring platform.
Unstop enables companies to discover, engage, assess, and hire the right talent #BeyondBoundaries through gamified engagements - hackathons, coding challenges, business case competitions, simulation games, quizzes, hiring challenges, etc. This is in addition to the traditional method of custom job listings to take applications, do tech & non-tech skill based MCQ and coding assessments, and take interviews.
Unstop connects unstoppable talent with the world of opportunities to let them #GoBeyondResume. It enables students and early professionals across domains and irrespective of their background to learn, practice, and participate in gamified engagements like hackathons, quizzes, case competitions, simulations, etc. organized by companies and institutes for their recruitment, employer branding, or general engagement needs.
In this process, they get rewarded, recognized, gain resume points, and eventually get hired by their dream companies.
In true sense, Unstop is democratizing engagements and hiring.
Unstop has 4.3 Mn+ active users who constantly participate in competitions and engagements.
Unstop help companies:
- Engage & Hire with their target audience irrespective of the domain
- Source & attract the right talent for different roles from our 4.2+ million users.
- Do accurate assessments - Coding, Technical, Management, etc.
- Interview less and hire more - Our clients reduce their interviews to offer ratios by at least 70%.
- Leverage Nex-gen proctoring to eliminate fake profiles and people.
- Get leading indicators for offering dropouts to plan better.
- Remotely manage the virtual hiring platform.
To put it straight, Unstop is the one-stop solution for companies to simplify the entire HR lifecycle - pre-hiring (employer branding), hiring (assessments & interviews), and post-hiring (engagements & leading indicators for offer dropouts) with everything neatly bundled under a single roof.
Here’s to building synergy between an ecosystem of students, recruiters, and educators - in an engaging manner!
Experience: 5+ years
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious fullstack developer to join our team.
1. Minimum 1+ years of excellent hands-on experience in software development using NodeJs and ReactJs.
2. Hands-on experience in designing & developing microservices-based architecture
3. Cloud experience [Preferably, Google Cloud Platform GCP, AWS]
4. Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
5. Experience in integrating with caching mechanisms, such as rediscache.
6. 6. Built application using GraphQL API’s and RestFul API’s
7. Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
8. Integrate and maintain database code in procedures, scripts, queries, and views
9. Minimum of 1+ years of experience working with Relational Database like PostgreSQL
10. Minimum of 1+ years of experience working with Non-Relational Database like MongoDB
11. Familiarity with PostgreSQL support for JSON and JSONB
12. Experience in creating schema, Tables, Views, Indexing and Materialized Views.
13. Good exposure to project management tools like JIRA
Good to have:
• Good Communication and Leadership/Mentoring skills
About the company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft
• Our projects are fast paced. Everyone is expected to take ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
• We love to work with Proactive people and Solution providers
• We encourage leadership development.
• We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
FirstPrinciples is a venture holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. Our overall FirstPrinciples product portfolio includes SyndicationPro.com, Lanteria.com, GreatVet.com, & OmniOutreach.com and we our team includes over 110 people across various geographies.
CTC - Best in Industry
Location - Delhi/NCR (Hybrid)
About the Venture Studio
The FirstPrinciples Venture Studio starts 2 to 4 new B2B SaaS Companies every year. The Venture Studio product-building process starts with ideating on ideas. We either find problems to solve with tech internally or work with subject matter experts with deep expertise to solve
problems in their domain. We narrow down the ideas that we want to build MVPs for by following a strict validation process. The ideas that find traction, we spin them out into their own entities and they raise their own capital.
About the Role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial technology leader who loves the early stage of Product building - over, and over, and over again! The person in this role will play a critical role in building systems that allow us to launch B2B SaaS Companies fast while also mentoring a team that can execute. Some of our key initiatives will include building and expanding on the existing reusable code repositories, standardizing processes and frameworks, and solving technical challenges for the team. And off-course, you will also be writing code. Along with owning the technology side of the Venture Studio, this individual needs to have the exposure to also understand the business side of building companies and working with the growth team. Depending on the individual, team management can be a part of this role as well. The most important value in the Venture Studio will be speed.
What you bring to the table:
● Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Implementation, Design and Development of IT Projects and Products (Apps and Web-Apps)
●Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch.
● Experience in Training team and grooming them, undertaking managerial tasks such as Quarterly Skills Meeting, and Profile Evaluation, GAP Analysis
● Experience in Providing inputs to Project Budgeting, Efforts Estimations (EE), Technology Decks,
● Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment Cycle (Automation Testing)
● Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
● Interacting with the Technical/Engineering team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
● Conducts peer code reviews and design reviews
● Perform Impact Analysis for Functional / Non-Functional for release epics
● Lead and mentor junior technical team members
● Necessary presentation and documentation for technical artifacts
● Drive the design conversations to arrive at best possible solutions for multiple parallel initiatives
● Provide Business value through innovation and continuous improvement.
● continuously find opportunities to refactor and reduce technical debt
● Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
● Experience working with global teams is a must
● Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an
Must have skills:
● Core skills – 7 to 12 years of Software Development Experience, latest in MERN/MEAN stack, Web and Application Development, microservices development, and cloud deployments.
● Should have knowledge and experience working with SAAS-based applications in early stages (i.e. MVP)
● Good business communication skills in English both in written and verbal
● Problem solving & critical thinking
● Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources, and Clients and ability to provide inputs to improving ODCs (Off-shore development centers)
● Should have experience in technically leading and delivering the transformational solution
● Experience with Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling, Security, Resiliency Best Practices
● Hands-on experience in delivering high-value projects in Agile (SCRUM) methodology using preferably JIRA tool.
JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
Full Job Description
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Banjarahills, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP: 2 to 4 years (Preferred)
Company : A product development MNC
Job Location: Hyderabad
Share profile to connectatfiletaskdotin
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills : Reactjs, Nodejs, Mysql
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Candidates who are willing to work from office based at Bangalore- Manyata Tech Park.
- Previous working experience as a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer for 1 year (Minimum).
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Development on both client and server-side
- Experience on Angular 2+ and React Js will be an plus point
- Experience on both MEAN/MERN Technologies will be an advantage.
● Coding complex modules
● Code review and enforcing best practices
● Improve Application architecture
● Constantly improve his/her own skill set
● Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
● Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and
Skills & Abilities:
● Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
● B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
● Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
● Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually
● Ability to drive the project with the team
● Strong communication skills
● Detail oriented and ability to organize
● Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
● Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
If you love to learn, are a quick learner and would love to create top-notch online courses on emerging technologies like Blockchain, Software Development or Data science then we are looking for you!
The Senior Content Strategist role is unique in the sense that it provides an opportunity to learn new topics quickly, work on case studies, interact and build network with top industry professionals and faculty members in the respective domains, and do work that directly impacts the lives and careers of our learners.upGrad is looking for people passionate about education to help design learning programs for working professionals in order to help build the careers of tomorrow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop world-class content for online courses on different stacks in Full-Stack Web Development (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET), Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development / Data science/Machine Learning. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc.
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Here is a peak into the role : https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, BCA/ MCA,
- Online/ self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Maths/Statistics.
- 4+ years of experience in e-Learning and/or creating customised higher education programs
- Experience in software development (backend/full-stack web development) , Data science is valuable.
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Master in Higher Education/ Technology, Education & Innovation is preferred
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Produce flexible, efficient and supportable technical solutions for complex business problems/projects in PHP and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii and Laravel or any one of the above.
- Providing customized solutions by building relevant technology in PHP for any business problem/project.
Full-time - 6 Days per week