## Please apply if you have experience working on Trading Applications, all others would be automatically rejected ###
Our Core team develops connectivity software for low latency communication with derivatives exchanges all over the world, as well as real-time position and risk limit monitoring. The team's expertise is also relied upon by other C++ development groups to produce high-quality libraries and frameworks for their application development. We have a high degree of freedom and responsibility to produce technologically advanced solutions to demanding real-world problems.
From joining you will have ownership on a diverse set of projects that have a direct impact on trading performance. You will work closely with highly skilled colleagues who share your enthusiasm and deep knowledge of C++, Linux and network protocols, and share your hunger to learn more.
What We Are Looking For
- An experienced Modern C++ developer (C++17/20), with minimum 5 years experience and proficiency with C++ templates.
- A developer, who designs code to push every performance boundary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve new and unfamiliar problems quickly and creatively.
Ideal Experience Would Include
- Knowledge of multiple exchanges.
- Ultra low latency design.
- Template metaprogramming.
- Network programming experience.
What We Offer
- A great engineering environment whereby technology is key to our success and a C++20 code base.
- Great friendly, informal and highly rewarding culture.
- Fast growing global firm with plenty of opportunities where you will have significant impact.
Our approach to trading is scientific and technology driven. Tight integration between trading and software development, relying on cutting edge infrastructure is core to our success. Our teams of C++, Python, C# and FPGA developers are responsible for our in-house applications, ranging from the world's lowest latency execution systems, through web-based user interfaces, to tools to interrogate multi-terabyte data sets.
- Deployment and production support.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database and experience in writing queries with and without ORM.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Experience of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Full stack development on cutting edge technology in Fintech domain.
- Ownership of complete backend code.
You should Have :
- Server Side languages knowledge: Node.js and express.js is the first choice, Python, Java
- At least 3+ years of server-side programming experience. We prefer ability over experience
- Solid experience working with databases, especially relational DB.
- Solid experience with version control (Git or Bitbucket or SVN).
- B.E. in Computer Science or Graduate/PG degree in Computer Science (this is optional, as we are more interested in your abilities and experience over a paper degree).
- Any experience working with real time projects in backend with node.js and express.js
Job Description :
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our Software Development team in Gurgaon.
At Zunpulse, you can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on complex
challenges by utilizing skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. You
will be part of the team that develops state-of-the-art products which aim at helping millions of
- Must have worked on Spring, Spring boot framework
- Strong Java developer skills
- Should have strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should be well versed with Agile Development methodologies
- Prior experience in handling backend
- Should have strong debugging and communication skill
- Microservices experience would be a plus
- Built backend for Android, iOS applications in past
- Well versed with AWS deployments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL or Mongo Database
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Write clean reusable code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronics or equivalent.
• Graduated in 2020/21 having 1-2 years of industrial experience
Spring boot, Java, Flask, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic knowledge of AWS/GCP
What we offer
● Growth-oriented culture
● Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a
diverse and talented team
● Excellent compensation with competitive benefits
● Flexible work environment
● A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Zunpulse is India's leading smart electricity brand. Backed by Godrej, we are a 150+ member
engineering team led by co-founders from IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi & IIT Kanpur. We have developed
the largest range of IoT and AI-enabled smart home products with one single offering in mind
#phonesekarocontrol. Founded in June 2016, we have impacted 1,00,000 + homes to date.
Customers are looking for comfort, convenience, and security, all of which zunpulse provides with a
single app, to provide it all with a hyper-personalized experience. With the zunpulse app, the team is
creating a new way for the customers to manage their lives while keeping them cool, fun, and trendy.
With an all-around IoT tech solution, zunpulse is set to create a future smart home suite that can
transform how you live and interact with your home.
To know more about us refer: