Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Implementation, operating and monitoring of LS system solutions on-premise and in the cloud
- Analysis and sustainable troubleshooting of system failures
- Support in the area of information and IT security
- Successfully completed training or studies in the field of IT
- Experience in operating on-premise, public and private cloud solutions
- Young professionals are welcome
- Good English skills
- Knowledge in the following areas
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Application Server
- Oracle Linux
- Oracle Linux KVM
- Oracle Weblogic
What will you do?
- Oversees testing, deployment & maintenance of the Voice infrastructure.
- Performing a variety of tasks associated with user provisioning and call routing within the assigned platform
- Build loaders for internal systems ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in meetings with clients and internal departments to understand the requirements of call routing
- Document and design call flow diagrams to ensure that all call variables have been accounted for in preparing a routing plan
- Support the clients solution by correcting any issues with call routing or provisioning during the initial implementation phase, constantly communicating status of any issues with client
- Complete testing to ensure that call flow is operating properly
- Monitors and ensures compliance to standards, policies, and procedures
What are we looking for?
- 0.6~2 year’s implementation experience in Asterisk PBX, IP Telephony, SIP.
- Able to thrive in a demanding and team-oriented environment
- Basic and strong knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting is an added advantage.
- RHCE Certification is an added advantage.
- Linux OS administrator
- Experience with WHM / Cpanel
- Experience working on MS Azure.
- Experience with handling domain names and registrars
- Experience with backups
- Knowledge of cloud and dedicated computing
- Experience in setting up OS, Web server (Apache), App server (Tomcat) and its management
- Knowledge of Data security and have implemented OS security measures, deployment of security patches/ upgrades
- Knowledge of networking and cloud technologies
- Deployment of software releases, release management
• 6 - 8 years of software development / consulting / support experience is required.
• Experience with one of these databases - Neo4j, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL – is required.
• Strong understanding of relational and / or graph database concepts is required.
• Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP.
• Experience working with RedHat / CentOS / Amazon Linux operating systems will be a plus.
• Competence in at least one of the following languages (in no particular order): Java, C++, C#, Python, Scala
• Experience with ETL tools ingesting / cleansing / transforming data from multiple data sources will be a plus.
• Knowledge / Hands on experience in Kettle will be a plus.
• Experience with Customer Support for databases primarily on Linux OS.
• Familiarity with enterprise software architectures and application development methodologies is required.
• Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge will be a plus.
• Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting skills are required.
SAP Basis / HANA
- Solution Manager/FRUN Experience with detail knowledge of how SOLMAN system is integrated with Ticketing Tools.
- Experience in Solution Manager Technical monitoring.
- End to end monitoring for the sap system during the changes when the monitoring is not available or until the new one is in place
- Manage the team to get the assigned task done on time adhering the SLA.
- Align with different stakeholders to discuss the progress of multiple tasks.
- SPOC of Alert management team.
- Able to solve and coordinate RCA and support during critical system behaviour.
- Audit Experience.
- Detailed Technical experience in SAP BASIS and HANA systems administrations.
- Experience in setting up System Replications, High Availability and Disaster recovery.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Proven track record of Client handling.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is desirable.
- Coach others recognize their strengths and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Any Experience in SAP tools (SPC, LVM, etc.) will be advantage
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Any Experience ECS Managed Service Model would be added advantage
Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are
developing an AI platform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: Cloud Admin Responsibilities and Duties
Cloud Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes:
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure
- Install and configure virtual cloud
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer
- Develop scripts for automating client/server
- Monitoring, automating processes & recovery
- SQL server and noSQL dB configuration, maintenance and administration
- Network admin and configuration
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years with Linux/Windows server administration
- Proficient with MS SQL Server administration, Cosmos DB
- Experience with supporting application and database servers
- Strong experience with IIS, other web servers
- Strong experience with Security – Identity, Access Control and Data Protection
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps skills – Automated build and release management experience
- Resource and Cost Optimization
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Certifications like CKAD a plus
- Certification on Azure Administration (AZ – 104) a plus
- Should have the passion to work for the organization thereby growing with the
- A good team player as well as be able to contribute individually as and when
- Should be able to mentor juniors if any need
- Should be able to learn any new technology if the project
- Leadership Capability, Self-motivated, highly collaborative, working through uncertainties and unknowns, Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Getting things done, Continuous learning
- Perform technical feasibility studies of new technologies and architectures, including evaluation of OTS cloud offering.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the proprietary IOT connectivity devices for internal R&D teams during their development and verification
- Automate the creation and distribution of keys and certificates
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls for IoT connectivity devices.
- Tune server and application-level performance monitoring and alerting.
- Help define our roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs, considering architectural issues and tradeoffs
- Understand and manage integration points with other systems that interface with your applications
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules, and risk management.
- Works closely with the business analysts, software development and verification team, the functional manager, and the program manager.
- Collaborate and work with global teams in multiple locations.
- Interface with Global Privacy and Security team for the IoT Gateway understand security risks and recommendations and provide solutions to mitigate the security risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking / Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- 12+ years of hands-on experience in Networking, shell scripting, and Linux internals, with a development background.
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs, VPN
- Linux System Administration and Networking work experience
- Configuring Firewalls(IP tables/firewall) and security software
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Shell, Python scripting experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams. Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with vendors and customers.
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Development background in Java/C++
- DevOps knowledge