- Lead multiple client projects in the organization.
- Define & build technical architecture for projects.
- Introduce & ensure right coding standards within the team and ensure that it is maintained in all the projects.
- Ensure the quality delivery of projects.
- Ensure applications are confirmed to security guidelines wherever required.
- Assist pre-sales/sales team for converting raw requirements from potential clients to functional solutions.
- Train fellow team members to impose the best practices available.
- Work on improving and managing processes within the team.
- Implement innovative ideas throughout the team to improve the overall efficiency and quality of the team.
- Ensure proper communication & collaboration within the team
- 5+ Years of experience in developing large scale applications.
- Solid Domain Knowledge and experience with various Design Patterns & Data Modelling
- Must be well-aware of the latest technological advancements for relevant platforms.
- Should have Research Oriented Approach
- Solid at Logical thinking and Problem solving
- Solid understanding of Coding Standards, Code Review processes and delivery of quality products
- Experience with various Tools used in Development, Tests & Deployments.
- Sound knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline Tools
- Solid experience with Git Workflow on Enterprise projects and larger teams
- Should be good at documentation at project level and code level
- Should have solid experience with Agile Methodology and process
- Should have good understanding on Software UX
- Proficient with communication and good at making judgments
- Growing the team and retaining talent, thus, creating an inspiring environment for the team members.
- Creating more leadership within the team along with mentoring and guiding new joiners and experienced developers.
- Creating growth plans for the team and preparing training guides for other team members.
- Refining processes in the team on a regular basis to ensure quality delivery of projects- such as coding standards, project collaboration, code review processes etc.
- Improving overall efficiency and team productivity by introducing new methodologies and ideas in the team.
- Working on R&D and employing innovative technologies in the company.
- Streamlining processes which will result in saving time and cost optimization
- Ensuring code review healthiness and shipping superior quality code
- Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
- A collaborative and cheerful work environment
- Exceptional reward and recognition policy
- Outstanding compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to make an impact as your work will directly contribute to our business strategy.
At Nickelfox, you have a chance to craft a career path as unique as you are and become the best version of YOU. You will be part of a team with a ‘no limits’ mindset in an inclusive, people-focused culture. And we’re counting on your unique perspective to help Nickelfox grow even faster.
Are you passionate about tech? Dedicated to learning? Come, join us to build an extraordinary experience for yourself and a dignified working world for all.
What makes Nickelfox a great place for you?
In Nickelfox, you’ll join a team whose passion for technology and understanding of business has driven the company to serve clients across 25+ countries in just five years. We partner with our customers to fuel their growth story and enable them to make the right decisions with our customized technology services and insights. All in all, we are passionate to see our customers win the day. This is the reason why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Our mission is to provide dignified employment and an environment that recognizes the uniqueness of every individual and values their expertise, and contribution. We have a culture that encourages everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. Our people enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, youthful, high-performing team, Nickelfox is the place for you.
Experience: 5-8 years of experience (Tier 1 institute & product work experience)
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Bachelor of engineering or Master of engineering degree
- Expert in ReactJS, SQL, POSTGRESQL, and Microservices.
- Also, We are primarily looking for developer positions rather than devops, CI/CD, and so on...
- Collaborating with a cohesive team to develop the frontend architecture and build out product features at a rapid pace, scaling them as needed.
- Create integrations with other platforms such as bank APIs and payment gateways, among others.
- Working knowledge of HTTP APIs (REST).
- Make product architectural decisions by optimising delivery and technical debt.
- Adhere to best engineering practises such as testing, documentation, CI/CD, and so on.
- A lot of experimenting and figuring out solutions to unknown problems.
- Collaborate with QA to validate your work.
- Create a set of automated tests.
- Create code that is scalable, testable, and performant.
- Superior problem-solving and design abilities.
- ReactJS experience.
- Proven API design and data modelling skills.
- System design that prioritises security.
- Previous experience with AWS cloud services such as RDS, SQS, EKS, and so on. • Willingness to learn and challenge oneself.
It's a Good Thing To Have
• Knowledge of Nestjs and typeorm.
• Knowledge of Payments/Banking/Wallet APIs
- Minimum 1-6 years of experience in a frontend engineer role.
- Experience in Next.js is highly preferred.
- Should be good at CSS and have sound knowledge about Tailwind and Material UI.
- Become early team member of a global tech company, high ownership role and steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to build from scratch, get involved in customer research and product problem solving, and contribute towards building the team and culture.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Front end Developer (Angular)
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- At least 3-12 years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze, and
solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js (Angular Latest version preferred), Framework.
- General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end
solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and
guidelines for user interfaces.
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
Company is a US based startup founded in 2018 to build an edge data platform for the
autonomous world. Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge(outside a datacenter) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc. These datasets are characterized by being
unstructured(images/videos), large size(Petabytes per month), distributed(across edge, on- prem and cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation.
Company is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution. The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from- scratch design and development.
callbacks, scope, closures, higher order functions as well as object oriented
4. A good understanding of reactive programming using frameworks such as Vue, Angular or React and state management for complex, multi component views.
6. Ability to write DRY code, and create reusable components with a good separation of
7. Familiarity with build tools. Knowledge of build and packaging using webpack or other
8. Good understanding of CSS and HTML, basics of UI design and experience with
designing a responsive and intuitive UI.
9. Proficiency with browser based dev tools for debugging logic, performance, network and
10. Knowledge of web fundamentals such as Http, REST API design etc.
11. Data Modelling and basics of relational and NoSQL databases.
12. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high level and sometimes ambiguous
requirements, interacting with multiple stakeholders to drive a feature to completion.
Good to have:
1. Typescript, SASS, SCSS, Testing tools - such as jest, jasmine, mocha
2. Familiarity with Vue JS and it's ecosystem - Vuex, Vue Router, Quasar / Vuetify or other
similar component libraries.
3. Familiarity with a hybrid mobile application development library / framework such as
cordova, phone gap, ionic, sencha touch etc.
4. 4. Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
5. Wireframing experience with tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision or similar
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 2 years and more
CTC: 6 - 15 LPA
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
We Anju Siima Technologies Private Limited are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient with dart programming language. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them following well known Flutter workflows.
- Develop new user interfacing features using Dart / Flutter framework
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use
- Maintain existing codebase on repositories
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Strong skills in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with understanding of Mobile Application Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with third party libraries and its integration
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
Skills and Competencies;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and web apps.
- Good working experience using API in UI development.
- Should be able to do responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Willingness to experiment and take complete responsibility for projects.
- Work independently and remote, with excellent follow-up, time management, and organization skills.
- Any additional knowledge of/familiarity with programming, in general, would be a great added bonus.
- Knowledge of Jira/confluence.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Fluent in a second language preferred, good level of verbal English required.