• Be an individual contributor to the team, work on sprint tasks related to Front End Development
• Develop features as per requirements and design, own the feature developments till production
• Interact with backend team on finalizing the APIs and work on integrating them
• Never miss to write unit tests and keep the coverage healthy
• Take the lead to maintain re-factor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code
• Review other's code and get your code reviewed as well
• Plan the code and approach first then start writing the code
• Taking pride in the work you have accomplished and showing it to the customer
• Stepping out of your comfort zone at times
• Avoiding the desire to take shortcuts at times instead maintain the consistency in how we approach solutions to ensure successful outcomes.
• Avoid the temptation to think that a difficult situation will be resolved simply by the passage of time and without the hard work of addressing root causes
Website - https://praxinfo.com/
About Realto Group
RealTo Group (RTG) is based out of Silicon Valley, USA with Indian Technology Development Center in Bangalore. Realto Group’s vision is to enable Real Estate, Fund Management Companies and Alternate Investment Sectors to Thrive in Digital First Economy in an Effortless and Cost-Effective Manner.
Our products built on Blockchain and AI are world class that cater to the whole spectrum from Physical World’s Real Estate, Funds to Digital World’s (a.k.a Metaverse) Real Estate and funds.
Using Blockchain, AI and Cloud, we have built the first real estate asset focused enterprise Tokenization Platform, dedicated to Physical and Virtual Real Estate (NFT, Metaverse) in USA, Dubai and Indian markets.
- Lack of Liquidity Solutions to an Illiquid Market
- Absence of Emerging Tech for SMB's and Enterprises that are looking to Digitize the Real Estate Eco-System in a cost-effective manner.
- Lack of technology & skills for Businesses to venture into NFT & Virtual (Metaverse) Real Estate
- Improve Investor transparency, ease-of-use and security
- Decrease transaction costs by Simplification of processes
Visit our company’s website http://www.realtoapps.com/" target="_blank">www.realtoapps.com for more information about us.
We are looking to have an experienced Frontend Engineers, Reactjs to come and help us in creating world class global platform. If this interests you, please send me your resume and availability to discuss this further.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing frontend applications using specified mandatory technical skills and would be an added advantage if you possess preferred additional skills as well. You will be a team player and possess an intrapreneur mindset who does not hesitate to roll up the sleeves in getting things done. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you are a passionate front-end engineer who owns, develops, and delivers complex frontend applications preferably in Blockchain, Real Estate, FinTech & PropTech industries.
- Closely work with Technical architects, Business Analysts, Backend Developers to deliver world-class products
- Work in an Agile sprint methodology and will develop all the sprint stories
- Proven hands-on experience with multiple frontend development projects
- Familiarity with AWS, Node js
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Mandatory Technical Skills: React js, Bootstrap 4, HTML CSS and JS
- Preferred Additional Skills: Responsive web design, Video integrations, AWS
- Years of Experience: Minimum 4 years
Come Join Us to disrupt Asset Fractionalization, Tokenization, Digital Assets, NFT’s, Metaverses
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
Experience- 3 - 6
• 3-6years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
• You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
• You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
• Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
• You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment
- 3+ years experience in working as a React.js Developer (preferably a product-based company)
- Should have hands-on experience with React.js workflows such as Redux
- Should be familiar with React router V4
- A basic understanding of Jest Testing is necessary
- Experience in working with common front-end development tools such as Webpack
- A decent understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Communication skills to coordinate with team members efficiently
- Knowledge about the basic concepts of the following is preferred: component creation, validations, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, usage of REST APIs in React
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features at the user’s end, using React.js
- Coordinate with a graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Candidate must have knowledge of standards used for creating a responsive website.
- The candidate will be able to edit digital images with photoshop.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year as a Web developer.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
BuyerAssist.io is a stealth mode startup founded by IIT/NIT alumni who held leadership positions in companies like MindTickle and Browserstack. We have a grand vision of disrupting how companies buy and sell from each other. We are working with early customers to build an enterprise-grade product.
BuyerAssist is backed by tier 1 VCs and angel investors from India and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work closely with the founding team. The successful candidate wants to take ownership, has a bias for action and loves to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop user-facing stack from scratch
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos, and Graphql principles
- Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SPA principles
- UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering, caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
- Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Self-starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility, and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail-oriented.
- Develop our products front end
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-enddevelopers and web designers to improve usability
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 4 to 6 years of work-experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience in developing front end applications at scale
- Experience in CSS preprocessor (SASS/LESS/COMPASS), CSS framework – Bootstrap.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Knowledge of Wordpress theme integration Template customization
- Able to Write code as Per W3 validation Rules, Cross browser, Cross Device, and SEO Friendly