Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
GEVME is a fast-growing company based in Singapore providing a virtual & hybrid event platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise events for some of the biggest brands.
The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any event idea into reality. GEVME has powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, the Singapore Government, Forbes and MasterCard.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to empower event professionals through technology. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will own the positioning and messaging for GEVME’s event platform including setting the commercial strategy, developing collateral, and bringing new features to market. You’ll work closely with, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive demand and adoption of GEVME’s platform.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
- Actively partner with the product team and influence the product roadmap based on customer insight, market research, customer adoption, and market awareness
- Own competitive intelligence for similar products to clearly articulate our value and differentiation
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to craft compelling educational content (guides, videos, website pages, workshops) as well as resources for GTM team enablement (outbound plays, pitch decks, call scripts, email templates etc.)
- Build go-to-market strategy for related product launches and ensure flawless execution
4+ years in SaaS product marketing, including experience in the B2B space
You are customer obsessed - you take a customer-centric approach in everything you do
Strong understanding of an enterprise sales cycle, user and buyer persona needs, and
what sellers need to be successful
Experience developing clear messaging, creative, and content for multiple audiences
Excellent communication and writing skills with ability to work well cross functionally
Experience conducting competitive analyses and market research to develop actionable
Greetings! We are looking for Product Manager for our Data modernization product. We need a resource with good knowledge on Big Data/DWH. should have strong Stakeholders management and Presentation skills
Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation)
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest large Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
- Required education qualifications: MBA
- Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Exp. level -5-8 Yrs/MBA from Premium institute and from Consumer tech companies only
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connection with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigor to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Driving team coordination, team building, team alignment and team productivity in all domains including dev, design, content, delivery & support
- Keeping an overall eye on progress of every aspect of the product to steer in the right direction
- Suggesting and improving product solution over time based on user insight, competitive landscape
- Developing and enhancing product management systems in all aspects
- Carrying a result oriented and business focused attitude
- Ensuring all features, deliverables and user requirements to be fulfilled as per business needs
- Taking ownership of the product and its way forward as per the product vision and roadmap
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Deep Tech Understanding, Tech Product Handling Skills
- Ability to Integrate Development, Testing, Content, Design, User Tracking and Support into a seamless product growth process
- Product Roadmap & User Management Skills
- Data Crunching Skills, User Analytics, User Engagement Tracking & a User Centric Growth Approach
- Great Communication Skills in all formats, Documentation and Coordination Capabilities
- Sincerity & Dynamism for Problem Solving & taking proactive product responsibilities
- Grip and Focus on Testing, Stability & Performance of Apps
- Love for building awesome tech products for universal reach and scale
Job Role : Product Manager
- Job Location Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, New Delhi
- As of now it's a Work from home, Comfortable with joining and working remotely for the time being
- Availability : Must be able to Join in Max 30 Days
The Associate Product Manager will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
- Work closely with decision makers in Customer Support, Sales and Business Operations etc. to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity
- Write product user stories and acceptance criteria; Manage sprint planning and sprint review
- Address any questions from the engineering teams
- Analyze and understand industry and competitor landscape
- Clearly communicate product vision, solutions, and use-cases through documentation, designs sketches/wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and visuals
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time
- Develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure
- Understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status update
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements - bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- Exp. as BA/APM/PM;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Ability in problem-solving and analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools: JIRA, Invision/Zeplin etc., MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Basic knowledge of development technologies and databases to make better business decisions
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.