💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
GoodWorker is an exciting new technology start-up with a social agenda, set up with one dream in mind; helping to transform the lives of blue-collar workers around the world, by leveraging Web 3.0 technologies. Our focus is to start with helping them in advancing their careers and thereby enabling them to improve quality of lives for themselves & their families. Our vision is to create value for workers and employers, impacting 300 million lives by 2030.
GoodWorker is a joint venture betweenhttps://www.schoolnetindia.com/" target="_blank"> Schoolnet India &https://www.lemmatree.com/" target="_blank"> LemmaTree (a 100% subsidiary ofhttps://www.temasek.com.sg/en/index" target="_blank"> Temasek, Singapore with hubs in India & Germany) - It started with us raising 34 MN USD in late 2020 followed by building our founding team (headquartered in Bangalore) in 2021. We launched & scaled a biz model that leverages the marketplace of hiring partners across India, to help workers not only discover jobs across sectors but also handhold them till they finally join employers of their choice
Building on the insights and expertise developed during this period, we are launching multiple technology platforms that together will help realize our vision. For more information, please visit http://www.goodworker.in/" target="_blank">www.goodworker.in
How Big Can You Think?
As a Senior Product Manager at good worker, you will lead data-driven experiments to build out use cases that will help GoodWorker scale and drive first-to-market innovations. You will work closely with senior leadership in formulating results-oriented growth strategies focused on user acquisition, engagement and retention on GW platforms.
Ideal candidates have a proven track record as a PM in a B2C firm, preferably startups. Experience of launching and scaling, full product or significant features is a must-have.
He/She is also hands-on with a bias for action and has experience in managing products through multiple release lifecycles with increasing impact and results. Someone who also enjoys solving tough problems and can effectively communicate the solutions to a wide and varied audience.
- Create a roadmap based on user need gaps and market analysis
- Conceptualize, test and launch first-to-market features
- Analyze key product growth metrics and optimize the strategies accordingly.
- Apply behavioral psychology to the user funnel to improve the product’s design, and run A/B tests to assess success.
- Apply best practices for how to best engage customers, and retain them for the long term.
- Analyze the user lifecycle, including the acquisition, retention, and conversion phases, and deploy experiments to improve lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Manage multiple products through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand existing gaps, prioritize and resolve the same
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Solid understanding of the software product lifecycle for mobile and online products.
- Hands-on experience with direct customer interfacing for requirements analysis, competitive research, developing multi-phase feature roadmaps, granular feature prioritization, detailed feature design and documentation of product/functional requirement specifications.
- Track record of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities delivered through world-class user experiences.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, business management and customer care.
- A B.E./B.Tech/BS is required. MBA from a leading institution is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management
What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
Product Management Intern
Converts into a full time Product Analyst/Manager position based on performance
A curious minded product analyst who can own product research, development initiatives facing both market and internal implementation for an early-stage Analytics startup. The goal will be to help achieve product-market objectives of the company
The candidate will have ownership and rich learning into the legwork that goes into developing and growing a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a product owner
- Own product research to guide development of product
- Ownership of product research including design and execution (primary, secondary research) including hypothesis building and conducting experiments.
- Research oriented towards product-market fit validation
- Connecting with market (potential competitors, partners, customers)
- Academic research to help validate, develop product features
- Daily reporting of learnings from the initiatives, tasks and their results
- Improving product value for customers by capturing and learning from feedback
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical reasoning, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems
- Knowledge: Basics of product mgt., basic tech concepts, statistics, data visualization
- Interest: Interest in product development in a fast moving start-up environment
- A word on attitude:
- We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in growing our firm
- We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for getting things done, identifying the critical issues within the existing product, skilled in problem solving, planned execution and finally evaluating the solution. Ability to work with a team of high performing individuals, also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Work closely with senior leadership in Product, Technology, Business, Marketing and Design team to articulate business needs to actionable product requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the products, refining the existing features in the product. Working on new features, identifying the user requirements and ultimately improving the lifetime of the users using our product.
- A basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research. Establish a closed feedback loop with users & Synthesizing user needs and insights into simple yet delightful experiences.
- Periodically conduct user-research, industry analysis, competitor mapping and ideate on what to build next. Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and market.
- Improving the user journey, reducing the drop-off rates.
- Obsess with data, define and track key metrics and draw actionable insights using data. Establish KPIs, and conduct quality assessments
- Help define Product Roadmap for new offerings aligned with the broader company vision and yearly targets
- Work with cross-functional team to take something from idea to hands of users
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures, Dissect product analytics and user behavior patterns into meaningful insights that grow the product.
- Tech background with a good understanding of technology, data and building products. 2-6 years of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics or similar roles in a consumer internet product set-up.
- A strong product sense, attention to the little big details, and eye for good visual design.
- Capable of taking business metrics, requirements or user problems and breaking them into workable product requirements, and leading the development of identified features
- Excellent presentation & communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Able to multitask, prioritize, work autonomously and with great time management skills
- Prior track record of working with product team from research phases through engineering to success would be highly preferred.
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specifications, and help shape wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Collaborate with internal Business and Marketing stakeholders to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training
- Should have built a customer app with more then 100000+ downloads
- At least 4+ years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- Analytical and data-informed, you love digging into the data to understand nuances, and define & measure success on every project. SQL skills are a plus
- if worked in healthcare
- Experience as a product manager working with distributed teams is desired
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself new skills, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- CTC – 10-40 LPA
Mode of interview – Google Meet
Location – Bangalore
Work Mode - WFH
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
Designation: Product Manager
Compensation - ₹15.0L - ₹25.0L
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Location - Bangalore
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E. , MBA,PGDM (Tier -1 Pedigree)
Tier 1 companies and Tier 1 colleges (IIMs, ISB, IITs)
Role :- Product Strategy and Driving Growth
Reporting to Founder Directly
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza’s mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimise for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You should apply if :
- You have 4-7 years hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- You are highly data driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.