The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC ( www.gohighlevel.com ) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about our platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers.
About the team
Our cloud-based platform includes products to create landing pages, sales and marketing funnels, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. The Lead Generation team is responsible for driving product adoption, building tight integration across all the platform features. The key performance indicators are the product penetration among the customer base, customer retention, usability and scalability.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently we have millions of sales funnels, websites, attributions, forms and survey tools for lead generation. Our B2B customers use these tools to bring in the leads to the HighLevel CRM system. We are working to continuously improve the functionality of these tools to solve our customers’ business needs. In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Improve and create new lead capture domain models.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 to 2 products.
- Create and improve lead capture tools like funnels, websites, forms, surveys, social media
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features
Your Core Skills
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 3-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
2. Working on maintenance and SEO optimization of existing websites
3. Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications.
4. Fixing bugs of existing websites.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Dec'21 and 15th Jan'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Technical Skills & Competencies: Mandatory:
Frameworks – ReactJS/AngularJS
Server-side development – Python/Django/Node.js
Database: SQL or NoSQL Databases (SQL Server/ MongoDB)
API Design concepts and Development of RESTful web services
- Familiarity with the Development of reusable frameworks, libraries to be used by multiple development teams
- Familiarity with cloud-native application architecture patterns
- Hands-on experience on project management tools like Jira
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Conversant with agile methodologies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work independently or in a small team setup
- Manage a team of highly skilled Frontend/Full Stack and Backend developers
- Creating, executing, and maintaining project plans including activity definition, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration, and resource requirements
- Work with the technical team, communicating requirements and ensuring all product development meets the goals of the project and overall business and strategic goals
- Project management including release management, add-on compatibility reporting, updating documentations
- Assist in other ad-hoc or administrative tasks as part of daily/routine business activities
- Work with product technical architects to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing
- Performs design and code reviews with senior technical staff
- Act like the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third-party) web and data services and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application
- Mentors team on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency
- Performs the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source
- Provide ongoing support to applications used within the organization
- 5+ years of experience in product development, with 2+ years of experience in a leadership role in current organization
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning
- Excellent technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
- Expert knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with code revisioning and repo maintenance on Git, code profiling and auditing
Onsite is a well-funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and are building a Mobile-first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 10,000+ Contractors, Project Managers, and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
Job Description :
Mean Stack/Full-stack developer, job role includes from front-end development to backend development HTML, CSS and Angular JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including MongoDB, S3.
- To be experienced in handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have expertise in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Examples would to building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude and aptitude are important.
- Proficient in Node.js with MongoDB
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, CoffeeScript )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
- 2-4 years experience building web-scale, highly available back ends for the web and/or mobile.
- 2+ years experience with Node.JS Angular and MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of document, key/value or another non-relational database system such as Redis.
Specific Skills : MongoDB,Node.js, Angular.JS, Software Architecture, Front-End Development, Backend Development, HTML5 & CSS3, Unit Testing
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop Web/App based solutions in PHP and PHP based frameworks (CodeIgniter/Laravel) having a Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Work on integration of 3rd Party libraries as required by the product
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the quality of the end product while adhering to quality norms
- Creating Technical documentation wherever applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Take part in requirement understanding and contribute to solution of the requirement
Experience: 3+ Yrs as Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Description: Ability to write highly optimised code to meet stringent performance standards. Linux fundamentals must
Good to Have: Azure/Cloud Computing knowledge
Education : BE/MCA with specialization in Computer/Electronics/Electrical/Information Technology
Founded in 2015, we are a product and services specialized in creating cutting edge products for the web and mobile platforms. We are a team of full stack developers, devops engineers and mobile developers. Our customers are primarily US based ventures or incubating startups. Kode Lounge is a flat organization with engineering values at its core.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for developing full stack solutions. You are required to have understanding of developing necessary database structures, implement business logic and handle the frontend coding to make a feature end-to-end work. Ability to work with React or Angular is a plus.
All our products are mobile first so, good understanding of responsiveness and modern web coding practices is a must.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
Integration of data storage solutions. MySQL / RDS / NoSQL databases etc.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Practices to write high performance applications
Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Familiarity with development aiding tools
Familiarity with continuous integration
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills