Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: http://vakilsearch.com/">vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Things that we look for in candidates
- Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Logical Thinking
- Hands-on programming exposure.
- Problem solver with a deep solution mind-set.
- Constant learner: Up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities with innovative solutions.
- One who is willing to sign up for great missions and willing to put the work required for the outcomes.
- Collaborator: Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the SQL Databases
Experience in Frontend and Backend technologies
Experience Required: Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software Development and 1+ years in NodeJS and MongoDB
Preferred Skill Sets: jQuery, VueJs, Worked on any CMS like WordPress
Work Location - Work From Home
Optimiser is a one CRM platform, offering 360 degree business solution to organisation of all sizes. At Optimiser, we have our eyes set on ambitious goals. We work in a fast-paced environment with a team of talented and dedicated individuals, who collectively contribute advanced technological solutions for our clients. With teams based in UK and India, we embrace diversified talent. We are ready to make a mark globally, with a vision to bring a simple yet high end customer engagement platform for our valued customers.
- working on all layers of architecture Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Building REST API.
- Creating technical design documents by understanding requirements, and product objectives.
- Writing effective Unit tests
- Good analytical skills and innovative mind.
- Source code management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience on Mern Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less•
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, jQuery, and AJAX•
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience working with Rest based APIs
You can find out more about our vision, our talented team, our blog, the clients with whom we have partnered on our website- http://www.quovantis.com
Experience: 4- 6 Years
Location: Permanent Work from home/Noida
You should have:
● Proficiency in Core Java (1.8) and Data structures
● Stronghold on Web Services using RESTful implementation
● Good knowledge of relational databases and hands on SQL
● Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
● Project experience of Angular 4+ framework
● Knowledge of working with Github
● Hands-on experience on CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, SonarQube etc
You might also have:
● Good understanding of Java based ORMs (Hibernate/JPA)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
If finding this opportunity interesting please share details in below format-
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache service mix) and/or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Strong Java unit test skills
- Good experience in design patterns & design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java
- Desirable: Experience with:
- Elastic Search, Smooks, Lucene, Jasper, Report
- Domain-driven design
- Experience with NoSQL technologies: Casandra, Mongo DB
- Experience with agile development practices (Eg Scrum) and continuous integration environment
- A J2EE application and web containers such as GlassFish, Jetty, Tomcat
- CMMi-5 level process experience advantage
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
MERN stack Developer:
Know Your Work:
- As a MERN Stack Developer, it’s your responsibility to translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automatization
What You Need To Apply:
- Previous working experience as a MERN stack developer for 3+ years
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable leading product development
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
We are looking for an experienced Node Js developer to join our team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good command in Node js programming language
- Good command n database - MySQL, MongoDB,
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Hands on experience on SharePoint applications using Client and Server Object modelling .
• Experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Own and implement features used by large customers like Truecaller, Mozilla, Zomato, Netflix, etc.
- Performance, Security and Usability goals are in DNA.
- Full ownership and accountability of Microservices which includes day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Business and technical Metric definitions and reviews.
- Drive CI & CD Evaluate technologies and development stacks for API-based platform which scales to 100,000 transactions per second.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Design and build web apps that are scalable and puts user experience front and center.
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
- Meld UX and great-looking UI while keeping excellent code quality.
- Own end-to-end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release, and maintenance.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries
- Identify opportunities for automation and collaboration points.
- Continuously improve cycle time, throughput, and code quality.
- Continuously improve value-adding-activities/non-value-adding activities ratio.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in large-scale distributed systems.
- Proficient in Python/Golang/Java/ http://node.js/">Node.js
- Understanding of Rest based API Architecture
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent microservices pattern understanding.
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins/Travis/Bamboo.
- Good to have a telecom background
VOCSO Technologies is looking to hire experienced developers in PHP to join our growing Organisation. Working alongside front-end developers, designers, and other back-end developers, you will be responsible for delivering fast, scalable solutions to any eCommerce site, mobile app or CMS project given to your team.
1) Work experience in frameworks (Laravel / CodeIgniter / Core PHP ).
2) Work experience In CMS (Drupal / Wordpress) will be an added advantage.
3) Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
4) Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
5) Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP module
6) Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge