We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role,
you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of
knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you
might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and
seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills
in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their
clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new
technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull
various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already
know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable
and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive
industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer
thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to
millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in
a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete
devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the
product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design
more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with
low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business
processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision
into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets.
What you can expect from company:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered which builds an environment where everyone is free to take
necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative
applications, then you will love this job
mavQ is seeking a motivated Consultant & Sr. Consultant to join our team. You will be an integral member of the Professional Services team dedicated to work on the recently acquired mavQ’s Electronic Research Administration products built on a REST based Java platform running in Tomcat. The work is about 70% implementation and new development and 30% maintenance.
Work Location: Hyderabad, India.
What You will be doing:
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Project Managers to implement the products on new customer sites
- Analyze client requirements and match with system functionality to develop SOWs.
- Develop tools and applications with producing clean, standardized, and scalable code
- Look into ways implementation tasks can be automated using appropriate tools and scripting
- Troubleshooting bugs and answering implementation questions from customers and the product teams.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
- Ensure change management processes are followed
- Ensure software is up-to-date on latest versions of Apache Tomcat, Apache Solr and Java
What you will bring:
- Overall 2-7 Years of experience.
- Database knowledge of SQL, T-SQL
- Some ETL experience - Knowledge of Pentaho Business Intelligence / Pentaho Data Integration preferred.
- Basic understanding of upgrading Java applications running on Tomcat to newer versions of Java and Tomcat.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing & distributed systems.
- Basic understanding of command-line interfaces & shell.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Professional Development opportunities through various mavQ sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in of. NET and Angular framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design preferrable.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
Technical Skills Required:Experience in cross platform development with strong knowledge on Node.js .
Experience on implementing NFRs but not limited to Performance, Scalability, Availability, Maintainability and Security Good understanding on CICD process Knowledge of Micro services and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
Experience to work in a Global delivery environment Experience implementing Cloud and or Hybrid Cloud solutions Experience .
developing APIs against database technologies .(MySQL, Postgres) Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software Experience with Open Source work management tools JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub.
Strong background in Logic and Algorithms Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business problems
- You will be part of a collaborative project team
- Will leverage several proprietary and standard tools to implement technical solutions.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, providing estimation, developing solution, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for assigned applications.
Interested ppl can share their resume with the following details
Years of experience
Are you ready for Relocation