Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to help design and develop training interventions that incorporate best practices in behavioural and cognitive sciences to effectively address business and performance issues.
- Assisting in designing and developing learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, virtual classroom, and blended instruction, Simulations & Gamified.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s training needs
- Visualizing instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Analyzing and applying trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Providing exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Creating supporting material/ media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
- Maintaining project documentation and course folders
What you need to have:
- Graduate in any stream
- Good command over the English Language
- Creativity, Research Skills
- People Skills, Time Management Skills
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Addon - Camtasia, After effects, HTML 5
As a Motion Graphics Designer you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leave them wanting more.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verse all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or Visualiser
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop, coral and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts,
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Ability to create gifs and short videos is an addition
- 1-2 years of experience in Adobe Illustrator
Zorro is a new age platform that aims to disrupt the approach of social media. Here, we work together to develop a cognizant space that empowers people to share content freely. Zorro platform lets its users use a pseudonym to share the unfiltered truth.
We are looking for candidates with initiative, the will to dare and perform.
Join us in shaping the future of social media. An early team member would help in moulding:
- Company culture
- Organisational practices
- Disruptive Ideas
- The mission and vision of our products
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Product Manager to create wireframes and visuals for web and app
- Conceptualizing and designing of merchandise
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing
- Proficiency in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Figma
- Understanding of UI & UX design
- Experience in merchandise designing
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc in Creative Agencies. Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. Experience in Animation software - Flash/After Effects is preferred Good communication skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
Freshers are eligible to take interview
1+ years of video editing and design experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (including sound sync, audio noise removal, colour correction, title animations, should work on templates) Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner Good communication skills verbal and written Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking design briefs to understand requirements
Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
Logo Designing? Image editing? Creating Sales Pages? And contagious conversations? If these are your 'things' then read on:
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Editing ads, compiling animation, content, music etc. and be responsible for complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily english speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Building the brandâs organic social media presence, with great control over both graphic design and video production.
- Working long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system
- Building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
What you will do:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design from a premium institute like NIFT
- Great command over the following software:
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects and Premiere
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D Simulation software
- Coding languages
- Very good command over English.
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
- Only people with a design/ video/ advertising/ marketing background, prior designing experience or interest may apply.
- Collaborating with the product team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes.
- Research and prototyping with our customers.
- Creation and evolution of UI and brand language within the product.
- Meticulous detail and care for design execution, from concept to delivery.
- Participating in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization
- Tightly collaborate with software designers and developers to bring new product features to the market.\
- We should be keen on solving problems with Bharat users.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools, for example, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, etc
- Working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to help lead sessions, apply appropriate techniques, and synthesize results
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture
We’re looking for the best Motion Graphics Designers to help us create custom graphics for our projects. You are a self-motivated person, with an eye for quality and aesthetics. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Conceptualize, visualize and design special effects, animation, or other visual images for our projects (explainer, promo and interview style)
- Produce animated graphics.
- Collaborate with clients and team members
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate from a well known institution.
- 2+ years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, video editing and animation
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, and motion/rich media
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Able to work with After Effects templates and create custom graphics
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
Contract length: 12 months
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design, and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Work experience in designing UI for mobile, web and desktop-based applications
- Expertise in Creating Pixel Perfect HTML/ CSS/Theme a plus
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Working with Content management systems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing webpages
PS: Please apply only if you can work from our office in Hanumanthanagar, Bengaluru for 2 weeks. Location is around 3.5 kms from Lalbagh