We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details:
About Mobzway Technologies LLP
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Front-end developer to join our team.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
- Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are
comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not
match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and
are team players.
● 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively
large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
● Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
● Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
● Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors
like SASS and LESS.
● Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee
engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely
with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to
maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will
be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
React JS & AWS
- Ability to learn and adapt on customer expectations
- Passion for user experience and user - centric development
- Strong communication skills that include leading design - related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
- Self - starter and passionate learner
- Creative problem - solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git Lab
- Should have knowledge on micro services.
- Overall experience between 4 yrs to 8 yrs.
*Understanding about the integration with backend technologies.
*Able to work with UX designers on clickables, wireframes and ability to translate them to elegant UI ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
*Able to independently work with business analysts for client requirements and propose elegant solutions based on the requirements.
*Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills and ability to think and provide multiple options to address a problem.
*Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
We are seeking a talented Sr. React.js or Sr. Vue js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- 4+ years of experience with React.js or Vue js
- Working knowledge of state management tools such as Flux or Redux or Vuex and middlewares.
- Extensive familiarity with RESTful APIs and authentication
- Experience in designing and developing reusable components and complex design systems.
- 6+ years of experience in HTML/CSS and JS
Good to have:
- 8 - 12 years of work experience in front end development.
- TypeScript knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid experience building high-quality user experience (UI/UX) for high-volume applications
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Web Accessibility (WCAG)
Experience: 2+ years
We are looking for Sr. Web Developer with proven experience in developing web applications
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to front-end development of web applications
• Able to handle production incidents
• Should be able to mentor/guide juniors if required
• Working closely with customers to ensure a smooth user experience
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• 2+ years of experience on front-end web development is required
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Working knowledge of AZURE or AWS or Google cloud servers.
• Hands on experience on real time databases (such as Firebase)
• Experience in developing an application with cross-browser compatibility in IE,
Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Including Tablets, Phones, etc.
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to adhere to launch deadlines
• Working knowledge of UX tools like PhotoShop and Illustrator
• Must have experience in performance tuning
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Excellent HTML5, CSS3 skills
● Hands-on experience in developing responsive web pages
and email templates
● Hands-on experience with Media Queries and Bootstrap
● Hands-on experience with CSS Animation
● Hands-on experience with CSS pre-processors such as LESS
● Experience with grids and flexbox
● Experience with IDEs like Dreamweaver
● Excellent Photoshop skills
● Sound understanding of DOM loading
● Knowledge of browser capabilities, various screen size and
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Experience with version controlling tools (e.g Git)
● Knowledge of Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
● Basic knowledge of Angular is an added advantage
● Experience with JS template engines
Key accountability of Sr.HTML Dev will be to plan, develop and maintain responsive web UI and template for our products MyLOFT and RemoteXs
● Planning and Development
○ Layout Planning of web pages, templates and websites in coordination with software
○ Identify visual elements from static UI and break it down into pieces
○ Develop responsive static web pages which can support all dimensions and browsers
○ Develop email templates and HTML templates
○ Implement transitions, animations and micro-interactions
○ Work closely with UI Designer to get static UI and slices/assets and to deliver pixel-perfect interactive web UI/templates
○ Work closely with Front-end developers to assist them in integrating HTML for relevant
Testing and Maintenance
○ Consider all modern devices, screen size and orientations
○ Write well-documented, modular code that is easy to integrate and maintain
○ Ensure that security and versioning of the codebase is maintained
○ Assist frontend team to deliver pixel perfect dynamic UI
● Beta/Marketability Tests (for POCs)
○ Coordinate with development team to evaluate technical feasibility of new requirements
○ Build prototypes/POCs
○ Actively participate in relevant technical forums
○ Participate in training and knowledge sharing initiatives