ReactJS and/or React-Native and Redux.
Experience working with NextJS.
Deep understanding of RESTful technologies, microservices, and API integration
Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
Systemic exposure to VCSl (GIT), Issue tracking (JIRA), Knowledge based
Exposure to AWS and DevOps culture
Experience with Writing unit tests using JEST
Exposure to Axios, Lodash and other common front-end development tools such as
Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to continuously structure and organize the code base, anticipate
technical-debt, and do peer code reviews.
Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
About HOP Financial Services
- Deep understanding of JS basics and advanced features (ES6) (5+ years)
- Deep understanding of basic and advanced HTML5 / CSS3 features (5+ years)
- Hands on experience developing scalable applications using React JS (preferably using functional components) (2+ years)
- Proficiency in using hooks based approach in react development
- Hands on experience developing UI components using Material UI for React JS (2+ years)
- Experience with any of the state management libraries for React JS – Redux, Context API, Mobx etc
- Experience with unit testing using Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library etc
- Experience with responsive design, progressive web apps and accessibility.
- Knowledge about platform tools such as NPM, Git command line tool and AWS.
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Thorough understanding of OOJS & commonly used design principles and design patterns
- Working knowledge of State management using NgRxState management & custom npm packages
- Hands on ES6 features to reduce code and keep code clean
- Working knowledge of RxJS
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests using Jasmine, Mocha or any other similar framework.
- Experience of integrating RESTful Web APIs in Web Application.
- Written efficient and production ready code
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of databases - NoSQL or RDBMS.
- Experience working with version control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience working on Web APIs
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems, and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure or AWS or GCP
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Understanding requirements present in specification documents
- Integrate data from various backend-services and databases
- Working with code base across multiple development & staging environments
- Take part in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Be part of Production deployment & release activities
- Must Have:
* Proven working experience in web programming
* Must have knowledge on Angular 4+
* Good to have knowledge on React js
* Good to have knowledge on view.js
* Good documentation skills
- 2 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and prototype applications using new technologies and frameworks. In addition to collaborating with internal teams and clients to create innovative solutions.
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces
- Develop standards-compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to the domain, projects, or client
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies and frameworks
- Participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learned sessions from project experiences
Experience: 3 to 6 years in software development
Required Technology Skills:
- Web : Angular2+ (min 3 years), HTML5, NodeJS, Yarn
- Programming: Typescript
- IDE Tools : Visual Studio Code,
- Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
- Good to have: Java8, SpringBoot, JPA, Oracle PL SQL, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talend
- Software Development with best coding practices
- Proper co-ordination with other team members for maintaining source code versioning
- Complete and provide status of work to Team Lead/Project Manager regularly
- Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
- Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Flexible to learn other technologies and work across teams
- Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
- Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal
and alternative channels.
Design and develop a user interface for business-sensitive consumer-facing e-commerce
Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Lead by example through innovation.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 3 plus years experience in developing front-end for large scale web-based
consumer-facing products. Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3, including JS web browser APIs.
Building advanced responsive layouts.
Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
Working in distributed systems setup and developing serverless apps is desired.
B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.