Good Communication Skills
Good in Restful webservices, Spring, Hibernate etc
About Amagi Media Labs
we are arranging a virtual walk-in on Saturday 21 st May' 22
for Java Developers from 0 to 7 years of experience.
Kindly drop in your CV's with subject line: Virtual Walk-In 21st May
· Job Location: Work from Home
· Salary Package: As per Company Standards
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies. Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
Strong knowledge of working in Integrations of 3rd party APIs and creating the new APIs.
Must have good knowledge of creating Flow diagrams, UMLs and all the required documentations.
Must have Team Lead exposure
Position: Full-stack Developer/Lead
Experience: 3 + Yrs.
Notice Period: Immediate- 30 days
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on
mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven Full-stack Developers to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
• Design, code, and maintain standard-compliant APIs.
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes.
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews, and risk management activities
• Perform peer code reviews.
• Excellent hands-on experience in software development using Node and React/Angular
• Hands-on experience in designing & developing microservices-based architecture
• Hands-on experience with relational [MySQL]/NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
About the company and work culture:
You will love working with CodeCraft ☺
• Our projects are fast-paced. Everyone is expected to take
ownership of the work assigned and are accountable for the same.
• We love to work with people who are proactive, Solution providers
, and are contributing positively.
• The office has an open culture.
• We encourage leadership development.
• We have good long-term incentives, a yearly vacation, good
opportunities to learn new skills and grow.
• We work with the #1 Sports stadium in the world.
• We are developing solutions used by NFL, NBA, and Soccer teams.
• We are currently working with clients on the Forbes list USA. One
of them is the youngest RE billionaire in the USA.
• Our clients include a few fortune companies
• We have developed solutions featured by Apple and Microsoft.
• We won all the entries sent to design awards last year, including a
few Indian and International design awards.
• We are working with one of the 50 largest employers of NYC in the
health care domain.
• We are working with both emerging and very successful start-ups
• India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2018. The jury was from 11
countries. We had 2 entries and won both.
• 11th International Design Awards, LA. There were 3200 entries from
95 countries. We won Silver in design for Society Category.
• India's Best Design Project Award, IBDA 2017. The jury was from 10
• Finalist at Design4India- NASSCOM event.
Our business spread last year was:
• USA (95%)
• NZ (3%)
• UK, India, and Japan (2%)
- 3+ Years’ software development experience in Core Java, Hibernate and swing
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo, SmartClient
- Should have worked of opensource ERP OpenBravo – not mandatory, preferred.
- Proficient in SQL Queries using PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Should be able to manage development team
- Should be able to independently gather and analyze requirements with end users
- Should have developed APIs Preferably developed Mobile application / app
- Knowledge of development of Jasper Reports
- Preferably knowledgeable of business functions like sales/ purchase/ inventory
- Participate in technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules or vertical requested by partners.
- Provide technical support for open bravo application.
- Develop, test and deploy features that are given by the functional team.
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
We pride ourselves on being able to associate with our clients to develop custom software solutions. An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer.
What Technology Skills is required for this ? Primary Skills : Core Java What’s expected from your experience in primary skill area ?
A good grasp over Objected oriented programming concepts
Excellent expereince in Core Java development
Secondary Skills (Desirable) :
Mobile App development Knowledge
Bonus points: If you have a GitHub or open source submission
Next Steps After you submit your resume, We will call you . Round one of our interview is online only and everyone planning to join SequoiaAT has to undergo ( you are right everyone!!!- Be it an Engineer or a VP) . This enables us to respect your time and our time to quickly gauge if there is a right fit. Once you clear that we will arrange for 2-3 more rounds of discussion with peers to ensure that we are the right company for you and vice versa .
Looking forward to seeing you on board SequoiaAT team soon
- .NET Core
- Web API
- Aware of Microservice concepts
- Excellent communication
Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux knowledge is desirable. Having worked in a product development environment is desirable. Having worked in the finance and banking domain is desirable.
Software Developers collaborate with Business and Quality Analysts, Designers, Project Managers and more to design software solutions that will create meaningful change for our clients. They listen thoughtfully to understand the context of a business problem and write clean and iterative code to deliver a powerful end result. By balancing strong opinions with a willingness to find the right answer, Software Developers bring integrity to technology, ensuring all voices are heard.
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences and create meaningful change for a variety of clients
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our https://www.thoughtworks.com/radar" target="_blank">Technology Radar to solve client problems
- You have 2+ years* of experience using Ruby with experience in Object-Oriented programming
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You thrive in a collaborative, flat environment that values transparency, openness, feedback and change
- You have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge as well as a desire to create the right solutions for business problems
- You're resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
*For candidates with less than 2 years of experience, https://www.thoughtworks.com/careers/graduates" target="_blank">please visit the Graduates page on our career site.
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
City: Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, and other stakeholders to define/refine solution requirements
- Coding of customization's, long-running tasks, API integrations to implement & upgrade the solution.
- Apply Software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience developing in an agile setting with code reviews and quality as a priority
- Strong experience of at least 5 years in C#, .NET Core/.NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, and enterprise .NET applications/frameworks.
- Relevant experience in developing and deploying web applications in .NET environment on Web Servers (IIS or Others) and MS SQL or MySQL Database.
- Exposure to application development and deployment on any one of the major cloud providers such as GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Test-driven development and Unit testing using mocking frameworks and xUnit, Nunit, or MS Test.
- Understanding of Advertisement domain or Contract Management domain experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working on Microservices Architecture-based solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of container technology such as Docker and container workflow and management using Kubernetes.
- Integration experience with Salesforce, MS CRM, Workday will be an edge
- Building applications using search API’s like ElasticSearch or Azure Search using their .NET or REST APIs
- Exposure to developing and deploying on Azure cloud services like Web Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Azure SQL.
- A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance-based career advancement
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on.
- Write/Review Code every day in addition to pairing with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals, and improvements to code quality across the team
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Ensure all code is thoroughly covered by automated tests and that all features meet quality checks before deployment.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Mobile, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA, etc.) to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Research new technologies and tools and share your learning with the rest of the team.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including new hires.
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5-8 years of overall experience with at least 2+ years of full-stack experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and UI/UX design
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in building microservices-based architectures
- Knowledge of or experience with at least one or more of PaaS environments - AWS, Google App Engine, Windows Azure Cloud Services or similar
- Ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones and locations
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Good knowledge of data structures(list, graphs, maps) and their advantages or disadvantages.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security, operability, and scalability of systems.
- Able to occasionally travel to our USA headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA
- Bachelors - (Preferably from Tier-1 College)
- Node, NodeJS, AWS, Full Stack, Serverless, Amazon Web Services, Lambda, REST APIs, Webservices, Microservices, ReactJs, VueJs, AngularJs