About Param Business Solutions
Roles and Responsibilities :
Ability to design and develop the front end and back end of the application
Implement industrial best practices
Give detailed focus on generalization, scalability, and quality of the technical design
Help in code reviews and ensure best practices are implemented with code reusability.
Having exposure to banking applications will be added advantage
Required tech skills :
4+ years of experience in React Native and Node JS with Python and mongo DB.
About Drip Capital & Tech Team
The engineering team at Drip Capital is responsible for building and maintaining the online global trade financing platform that supports the interactions between buyers, sellers, financing partners, insurance agents, global retail partners, trade agents, shipping & transportation companies, supply chain, and warehousing companies worldwide.
Our primary goal is to ensure that customers are provided time-critical capital and at the same time balance requirements related to risk, fraud management, and compliance. The services are accessed by customers worldwide and hence the engineering systems need to be policy-driven, easily reconfigurable, and able to handle multiple regional languages. We use machine learning for risk classifications/predictions, intelligent document parsing subsystems, robotic process automation, REST APIs to connect our microservices, and a cloud-based data lake and warehouse for data storage and analysis.
Our team comprises talent from top-tier institutions including Wharton, Stanford, and IITs with years of experience at companies like Google, Amazon, Standard Chartered, Blackrock, and Yahoo. We are backed by leading Silicon Valley investors - Sequoia, Wing, Accel, and Y Combinator. We are a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley along with offices in India and Mexico.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Drip Capital’s engineering team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of :
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the microservices that work in tandem to provide time-sensitive capital for customers worldwide
- Working closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and define what needs to be built
- Building machine learning-powered analytics and risk modules that adapt to individual and market variations
- Create and enhance workflow automation, rules engine modules using robotic process automation, intelligent document scanning
- 3+ years of relevant work experience of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of one programming language that is used to build backend applications such as Ruby, Golang, Java, C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of building low latency distributed systems, that are scalable, reliable
- Understanding of software architecture fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, abstractions, and system design
- A desire to build well-engineered reusable backend components with high-quality code. Basic knowledge of test-driven software development
- Ability to debug issues across microservices and multiple levels of the stack
- Prior open source contributions are a plus
If you love building scalable, high-performance, reliable distributed systems and want to work with people who feel the same way you do, let's talk!
->Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
->Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
->Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
->Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
->Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
->Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
->Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
->Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
->Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and Serverless capabilities
->Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
->Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
->Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
->Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
->Experience in version control tool Git .
- Experience with test-driven development and testing frameworks/libraries.
- Working knowledge of Git version control systems.
- Must have a notice period of less than 30 days.
[Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply]
We are looking for an SDE1 3+ years SDE2 5+ Fullstack Web Developers with a Strong Frontend knowledge Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap ability adopt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks and it’s SEO configuration and develops an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies, also worked on Backend JS Frameworks latest Node js Express JS, REST API Design, serverless concept. Fundamental knowledge of Docker, GCP, and the modern Serverless concept is a must.
- Min 3+ years for SDE-1 , 5+years for SDE2 Experience in Web application Development on Modern frontend/backend web JS frameworks (Vue JS/React)
- Ability to translate designs from product teams into working product features.
- Design and build software for mobile, front-end clients and back-end systems.
- Strong understanding and fundamentals of HTML/CSS/JS
- Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap (Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vuex, Composition API, Vite/Webpack configurations, hooks) and ability to adapt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks.
- Ability to Migrate to the latest version of the respective Web UI framework and it’s SEO configuration and develop an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies.
- Worked on Latest Node js, REST API Design, serverless concept (npm, Express Js)
- Experience on Google Serverless Technologies like google Firebase Platform (Firebase Auth, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Google Firestore, Firebase Web SDK )
- Experience in NoSql DB and DockerKnowledge of NoSQL DB Collection documents data modeling and design for that large scale projects (Firestore or MongoDB )Have worked on Docker (Devops Fundamental knowledge on Docker, Deployment, CD/CI)
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Advanced GCP fundamentals like Google Load balancer, Google cloud CDN.
- Have explored new backends stacks like GraphQL Hasura Cloud.
- Experience in REST API caching and CDN configurations.
- Worked on Instant pages load with more Google Lighthouse score and worked on resolving JS error reports.
Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply
Note: Temporarily Remote option available, the candidate should be ready to relocate to Bangalore in future
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Profile : BE/MTech/BCA/MCA (2020 or 2021 Graduates with a minimum score of 50% or a CGPA Score of 6)
Must Have Skills:
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET and MVC 5
- Certification in Dotnet is a must and any other certification will be an added advantage.
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Passion for Technology & Innovation
- Good Problem Solving, logical and Analytical Skills
- A Great Team Player
Permanent, Full time
Our firm, SynOption is into trading technology, headquartered in Singapore and development office in Noida as of now. We are involved in building an FX and derivative trading system, spanning reference data, pricing, order execution, post-trade systems, and market analytics. In 2021, we would be opening offices in the UK and US and branch in Mumbai, India
What we expect: Very good C++ Developer who have experience in design, development, debugging of multi-threaded large scale application with good understanding in data structures on Linux packaging, functional testing and deployment automation very good with problem solving
- Key responsibilities :
- Understand fundamental design principles and best practices for developing backend servers and web applications
- Gather requirements, scope functionality, estimate and translate those requirements into solutions
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle
- Work in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities
- Improve an existing code base, if required, and ability to read source code to understand data flow and origin
- Design effective data storage for the task at hand and know how to optimize query performance along the way
- Follow an agile methodology of development and delivery
- Strictly adhere to coding standards and internal practices; must be able to conduct review code
- Mentor and possibly lead junior developers
- Contribute towards innovation
- Performance optimization of apps
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Diagnose bugs and other issues in products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Must have / Good to have:
- 6+ years experience with C++ development
- Design and implementation of high-availability, and performant applications on Unix environment
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++, Object Oriented Design, STL
- Good with multithreading and data structures
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Familiarity with database design, integration with applications and python packaging.
- Familiarity with functional testing and deployment automation frameworks
- Experience in development for 3-4 production ready application using C++ as programming language
- Experience in writing unit test cases including positive and negative test cases
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline code deployment (Git, SVN, Jenkins or Teamcity)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Web technologies is a plus
You will get a chance to work on exciting projects at our state-of-the-art office, grow along with the company and be fruitfully rewarded for your efforts!
Requirements: 1. Experience in JS Framework like Backbone
2. Good at Web Service integration with JSON
3. Project experience in MVC architecture, and Freemarker
4. Good at Intelli-J IDE with MAVEN build automation
Software engineering takes the central roles for building products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product
Having minimal 3 years of experience in software engineering, application development, or system development
Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
We are looking for Wordpress Developer responsible for managing back-end and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be customizing and maintenance of existing plugin/theme, create new as per requirement and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the modules and plugins built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of PHP is necessary as well.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable wordpress modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Manage and update theme as per requirement
- Strong knowledge of wordpress
- WooCommerce plugin
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git