Java/ Core Java
Frames works: Springboot
Web Services: REST API
Spring stack: Spring integration, Jersey, Spring boot, annotations based Spring configuration, Spring Data
Micro services – Must have
Roles & Responsibility:
Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning and monitoring in Agile environment
Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions
Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging / Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration
Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology
Java Developer JD;
- 2-7 years of Experience
- Java 8
- Spring boot
- API development
- MVC architecture
- web services
At Zamp, we are on a mission to fundamentally re-imagine the future of global business banking. The customer focus is global and any business with multi-country operations. We aim to provide a seamless and borderless experience across banking, payment and credit services, leveraging the best of crypto and banking rails. To execute on the mission, we are systematically investing in product innovation across a multitude of banking services – cards/non-cards payments, credit, crypto payments, custody, integrations.
We are playing in a global playfield, and building a global-best product.
We are part of a team where everyone plays a role to make Zamp a success. We are committed to making the best version of our product, and are pushed to keep coming up with ideas, versions and roadmaps better than the first (or the second, or the third) to keep evolving until we get the best product out there.
.. and then ask ourselves - how can we still make this better?
The founder, https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-jain-552280/" target="_blank">Amit Jain was a Managing Director with Sequoia Capital India, leading growth stage investments across India, SEA and MENA - with a focus on Fintech and Crypto. Prior to Sequoia, Amit was Head of Asia Pacific for Uber.
As a small team, we’re constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to code, we’re looking to work with hungry people who can pick a problem and solve it. We don’t expect you to have a background in everything we use, but we do expect strong fundamentals in any 2 languages (Go/Node/Python/Java/Rust).
The Day To Day :
Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
The must haves:
2+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Java / Go / Node / Rust /Python
Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Great communication skills
This role may be a good fit if you:
Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
at largest eCommerce technology solution provider
2. Responsible for doing customer API integrations and other integrations required to onboard new e-commerce marketplaces, logistic providers, ERP and accounting systems. 3. Responsible to write code for API integrations, perform debugging tasks, do application tests, do configuration and code reviews to ensure the product is satisfactory.
The candidate would provide the firms SASS platform with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, and working with the customer service team.
Hands on experience in System Design , Architecture.
Exposure to Microservices.
Experience in B2C.
Skills- JAVA / Python /Golang /C++
• Build the front-end of the application in Liferay
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and backend applications using Liferay
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
• Write technical documentation
• Manage VM instances on the cloud
• Self-driven, flexible, and innovative with Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Strong knowledge and experience of Java, Liferay and JBPM
• Technical Skills:
o ANSI -SQL
o Liferay 6.2X
o JBPM 3.x
o Tomcat 7
o MYSQL Server
JOB DESCRIPTION – JAVA & JBPM - Q21.D.JAVA005
Quadwave Consulting Private Limited | 2
o Linux (Ubntu/CentOS)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in full-stack development of Liferay based portal application
• Minimum 3 years of experience to develop applications using JBPM
• Hands-on experience in working with MySQL
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto five years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
strong working experience with developing restful services should have experience working on application frameworks such as java ,spring, spring boot, aop
strong working experience with developing restful services
We are looking for a highly motivated developer with at least 1+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java to join our startup. You would be playing a pivotal role in contributing to the initial tech stack. You would be further responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. You should be comfortable working across different technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kubernetes, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build scalable REST APIs on Spring Boot
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy microservices
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Active cross-team coordination would be expected
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year experience in Core Java & backend technologies
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java, MySQL/RDS, Spring/ Play, Maven, Redis, Kafka/SQS, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Experience in micro-services
- Previously worked in a startup