About Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
HIRING SQL Developers with max 30 days Of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022DB08
Who Should apply?
• Only for Serious job seekers
• Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise
their Career graph
• No DBA’s & BI Developers please
Why Think n Solutions Software?
• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
1. Technical Skills Desired:
a. Experience in MS SQL Server and one of these Relational DB’s, PostgreSQL / AWS
Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in
an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
b. Design database tables, views, indexes
c. Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
d. Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end
(hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an
e. Query Optimization for performance improvement
f. Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
2. Functional Skills Desired:
a. Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
b. Interaction with a client a plus.
3. Good to Have Skills:
a. Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
b. Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
c. Exposure to Quality and Process Management
d. Knowledge in Agile Methodology
4. Soft skills: (additional)
a. Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
b. Communication skills (all kinds)
c. Quality consciousness
d. Analytical acumen to all business requirement
e. Think out-of-box for business solution
Principal Engineer - Backend
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
As a Principal Engineer, you will help define the technical design and implementation roadmap across multiple solutions and will work with engineering leadership to ensure we resource and equip our squads with the right expertise to deliver those solutions.
- 8+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Hands-on experience in Advance Java, Spring boot, AWS, Node
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stack overflow, Top coder, Git hub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Preferred Qualifications : Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Expertise in Java, DB: RDBMS,NoSQL Messaging: Kafka/RabbitMQ, Caching: Redis/Aerospike, Micro services, AWS
- Strong experience in scaling, performance tuning & optimization at both API and storage layers
- Problem Solver with a passion for excellence.
Why join us
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality products for our end users. They will be working on the development of backend systems for our first and new products at Navi.
- 1-2 years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant.
- Strong Problem Solving skills, good hold on Data Structure & algorithms.
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
* Hands on work experience developing in Java and J2EE
* Extensive working experience in Springboot
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
Primary Skill Java Springboot, Java Script
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
- Architect, Design and Build high performance Search systems for personalization, optimization, and targeting
- Designing systems with Solr, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka
- Algorithmic development with primary focus Machine Learning
- Working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like: Kanban, Continuous Integration and Daily deployments
- Participation in design and code reviews and recommend improvements
- Unit testing with JUnit, Performance testing and tuning
- Coordination with internal and external teams
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Participate in Product roadmap and Prioritization discussions and decisions
- Evangelize the solution with Professional services and Customer Success teams
- Tech/M.Tech in computer Engineering or related fields or MCA
- At least 10-14 years of software development experience
- Expert in Java, Scala or any other object oriented language
- Proficient in SQL concepts (HiveQL or Postgres a plus)
- Additional language skills for scripting and rapid application development
Desired skills and experience:
- Working with large data sets in the PBs
- Familiarity with UNIX (systems skills a plus)
- Working experience in Solr, Cassandra, and Kafka
- Working in a distributed environment and has dealt with challenges around scaling and performance
- Working with distributed teams across multiple locations
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time
performance and streamline their business.
Real-world problem-solving that directly impactsIndia’sGDP
A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity,sharpfocus&individualfreedom
Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry
no other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
Our products reach50Mn+Indians collectively
While we workMontoSat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or workhours
Why Tech @ WheelsEye?
Cutting edge H/w + S/w technologies - ground zero for innovation &invention.
Manage and scale the largest trucking platform in India - 1Bn+data points per day
300paid transactions/minute on theWheelsEyeplatform
Generating and managing TBs of data per day
4-9 years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
Strong CS fundamentals-data structures,algo design, and complexity analysis
Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent understanding of memory-management, performance/resource optimization,
network-programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring&security
Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
About the work from home job/internship
1. Work on backend development
2. Work on application and web development and api development
4. Work on modern JS frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, and Angular.js
5. Work to implement server-side or application logic, develop databases, and design architectures
Must have skills:
- At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
- Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
- Knowledge of agile & scrum
- Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
- Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
- Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
- Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
- Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Problem solving skills Good communication skills
- Strong Team Management
- Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment