- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring boot , hibernate Framework
About Mern Plus Technology
Job description -
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Java platforms
- Should be able to come up with Low level design
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Application Performance Tuning,Transaction management etc)
- Experience in developing Web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Contribution participation with open-source technologies is a plus
- Responsible for the development of the assigned module individually.
- Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
- Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues in production.
- Relevant experience in core Java & J2EE framework, Databases like MS SQL MySQL
- Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential
- Experience in Spring boot or equivalent technology.
- Exposure to the payment industry is highly preferable.
- Ability to prioritize, express thoughts logically and succinctly. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Angular or React is a plus. Experience in Vertx is a plus. Experience in Hibernate JPA is a plus.
Key Skills-Java, Web services Spring Boot, OOAD, MySQL, Spring, Performance Tuning, Production Support Rest, Web services
- 3-5 years of experience in backend software technologies like Java and Spring boot
- Experience in working with MYSQL Database and prior knowledge on db modelling
- Experience in integrating with webservice APIs / Rest APIs
- Experience in working with micro-service architecture
- Experience in Unit testing/integration testing of backend APIs using Junit or any unit testing framework
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
Desired Skills :
● Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices
● Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
● Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
● A strong sense of ownership
● Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
Looking for someone with 6+ years of exp and has worked on scalable systems and has good understanding of architecting systems with Redis, Elasticsearch and Kafka.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with good product development experience to join our founding engineering team.
👋 Hi! We are Threado
At Threado, we are building the future of community experience for businesses. Community-led growth is the most sustainable way to build businesses and we want to help drive this shift in the years to come. We are a seed stage product-led startup building the best-in-class community management platform for community professionals across the globe.
Threado was founded by Pramod Rao and Abhishek Nalin. Prior to Threado, Pramod was a founding team member and VP, Marketing at Zomato. He comes with a decade of experience in community building and user growth. Abhishek was the Director of Engineering at BillTrim and CTO at Smart Audit. He has years of experience in engineering design, architecture and building SaaS products.
⛰Welcome to ground zero!
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
You'll be joining us at the early stages of our journey. We are a small, fun and passionate team with an ambition to build the next generation of community infrastructure. If you love technology, enabling engaging social experiences, and are interested in building a product for the global market, you are one of us. Join us in the journey ahead!
🛠What can you expect at Threado?
You'll be involved in:
- Shaping the APIs integrations marketplace and designing and developing solutions on top of APIs.
- Taking a business problem, coming up with solutions, leading the technical design and implementation of the solution.
- Writing clean, maintainable and reusable code along with test cases.
- Mentoring junior developers.
🥷 We are looking for:
- Proficient with Java. Good understanding of Spring framework.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL). Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB) will be a plus.
- Experience in server-side services using Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka will be a plus. Working experience of Microservices would be a plus.
- Experience with AWS stack. Experience with CI/CD processes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience in software development.
💭 Parting thoughts on why Threado:
- Opportunity to join a small passionate team in the early days of building a global SaaS business out of India
- Take the path less traveled, have fun building and enjoy the learning journey
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are based in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders and will own the organization's business development efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in Java and J2EE
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), JMS, XML
- Experience working with relational databases like Oracle, MSSQL
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries and knowledge on PL/SQL
- Experience with multi-tiered application architecture
- Knowledge of writing secure and optimized code
- Experience with Version Control Systems preferably GIT
- Working experience of build and continuous integration tools – MAVEN and JENKINS
- Strong knowledge of unit testing technologies – JUNIT
- Exceptional defect analysis, triaging and fixing skills
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum or Kanban)
What we look for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on programming work in Advance Java, Springs, Spring Boot framework,
- Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
What will you do:
You will independently work on designing and developing solutions that solve customer’s business problems. You will own the assigned problem statements, evaluate multiple technical approaches and use design-thinking to take independent decisions while implementing the solution. You will also guide junior members of the team and participate in code and design review process.
Who should apply:
You have -
- a graduate degree in BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in programming Core Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Rest Template, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring JDBC Template
- Good to Have experience/knowledge on Docker, Oracle, MongoDB, Quartz Scheduler, Shell scripting
- Working experience with Windows, Linux environments
The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player.
Should have hands-on experience in the following:
- He or she should have experience of at least 2 - 4 years in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms and at least 2 - 4 years of experience on the same.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on core java, JSP, servlets, and beans
- Experience in multi-threaded server-side Java programming
- Working knowledge of web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in an SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Location: Aundh, Pune
Qualification: B. S / M.S in Computer Sciences
Experience: 2 – 4 years
1. Hands-on development of PaperTure web applications with Spring Boot and Amazon Web Services.
2. Write, debug, and deploy frontend and backend code.
3. Drive architecture discussions and design decisions, with a focus on simplicity, maintainability, and scalability.
4. Enforce refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, source code control, and review practices, in order to create maintainable, understandable code.
5. Participate in Agile working practices such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
6. Work closely with multiple stakeholders; collaborating with testers to ensure quality, and with product managers to turn great ideas into concrete, implementable requirements.
7. Delight our users by driving consistent improvement in our Platform's usability.
8. Follow PaperTrue’s Standard Operating Procedures to ensure all applications meet regulatory and company requirements.
1. To thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals, and have a desire-to-win
2. The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions.
3. 2-3 yrs Hands-on experience in Spring boot and with the Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
4. Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
6. Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
7. Ability to write basic SQL queries.
8. Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
9. Good Understanding to the Software Architecture, Software Performance & Security
10. Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environmental issues.
11. Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible, and diligent.
12. Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
Work Schedule: 5 days a week
About Us: Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP
We are an ITES venture offering online proofreading and copyediting services through our brand PaperTrue (www.papertrue.com). Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP is the brain child of an IIT Bombayalumnus and is backed by one of Pune’s largest advertising agencies.
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process.
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices.
- Guiding developers and operation teams in case of an issue.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Spring Boot Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful Services, Containers.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Proven in developing, implementing, and providing solutions to the given problem in all Java technologies.
- Proficient in stitch-together end-to-end application starting from front-end web development, back-end development, middleware integration, and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS databases.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About radix health
We, Radix health, Inc are a Healthcare IT solutions provider organization based out of US and India, developing innovative products that are solving some of the challenging problems for US Healthcare around patient access and patient care. We operate at the intersection of Clinical operations, data science and medical practices and we are a bunch of people with solid domain knowledge, technical expertise and eagerness to grow our footprint in the market.
Radix health is listed as one of the top 100 companies transforming US healthcare and we are proud to be associated with several leading medical groups in US.
Working at radix health
Are you looking for a place where growth opportunities abound, where you'll have the freedom to forge your own path, and where you can feel good about the work you're doing?
We're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare, constantly seek to make themselves better, love challenging problems, and never say never. We honor diversity and creative thought. We are committed to building an environment that challenges you, but where you can also have fun. As a growth-stage startup, we offer competitive compensation packages that reward hard work and long-term growth.
Perks at work
- Chance to work on real life problems in the healthcare industry.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, Advanced technology stack , knowledge sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development plan.
- Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits covering employees and their families.
- Genuine work/life balance served here.
Our Recruiting Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at Radix Health.
The stages include:
- CV review
- A little coding/Logical challenge
- Technical Interview with team
- Interview with VP.
We value your time and we move fast and provide feedback at every stage of the interview.
If you like being at the place where decision making is quick then you are on the right track
We are looking for an experienced Java or full-stack developer who is passionate about developing solutions that improve healthcare. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience building large-scale web applications.
You will be expected to define/scope feature-sets and develop new functions. You will be a part of the team that is focussed on our one of many industry leading software solutions, designing scalable/maintainable object oriented architecture and producing market leading, self-testable deliverables.
You are expected to be a technology enthusiast, who likes to think out of the box, embraces new technology alternatives, has a creative mind and is a go-getter.
- Education : BE/MS/M. Tech/MCS/MCS with excellent records
- Server side : Java/J2EE, REST API development, RESTful web services, Spring Boot framework, JAX-RS APIs
- Concepts : Strong understanding of Data Structures, Concurrency, Mult-threading, Design patterns, Java packages, Garbage collection, collections, JVM, JDBC
- ORM : Mybatis, Hibernate
- Unit testing : JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito
- Build : Maven, Gradle
- CI/CD : GIT, Devops practices, Jenkins, containerization using Docker
- Databases : SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Cloud :AWS, EC2, ES3, ECR etc.
- APM: ELK, Grafana
- At least 4 years of SAAS software development experience.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS is a MUST!
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability
- Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins,) tools is required.
- Strong understanding of Java is expected
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills