- Must have experience of 1 – 6 years.
- Experience in Java/J2EE platform.
- Experience in web application development with JSP, Servlet, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Knowledge of MySQL database.
- Developed REST and SOAP web services..
- Experience in version control system and build tool
- Must have completed BE/MCA/M.Sc/MTech.
About Five exceptions Software Solution
- Proficient in fundamental Software Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving and Complexity Analysis.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Mysql, MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with GIT, CI/CD, REST APIs and Cloud ( AWS/ GCP/ Azure) will be preferred.
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture and System Design Principles is a plus.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and ability to deliver great work.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, releasing and maintaining large scale software applications.
Revise, edit proofread and optimize web content
Perform code reviews
Unit testing and continuous integration
Work cross functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science
3+ years of experience using html, php and word press.
Proficience in at least one server side technology (Java, Php, Node js, Python, Ruby)
Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work
● Excellent understanding of OO / Functional programming concepts.
● Strong expertise in design patterns and coding best practices.
● Experience in designing and building end to end distributed highly available N-tier web
high-traffic, scalable and high performance enterprise applications.
● A strong knowledge of Big data technologies like Hadoop , Spark, Kafka, distributed frameworks,
NoSQL databases would be great, if not, one should have a strong desire to learn.
● Experience in RESTful web service patterns, microservice architecture and containers.
- Development of applications in Java including:
- Building data processing platforms.
- Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
- Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
- Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Experience in SQL and JDBC
- Experience in build tools Maven, git
- Good to have experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus
Apply only if you have experience in data structure and algorithms. (Data structure and algorithms based questions is a part of the interview)
Experience: 3 + years
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: Core Java developer, hashmap, linked list, array, spring, hibernate, OOPS
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
Experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with Spring-boot, spring MVC
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Programming Language(s): Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, DHTML, HTML 5, XML, EXTJS.
- Experience with XML/HTTP and Web Services
- Experience with HTML, JSP, CSS, JQuery / Ajax / JSON,
- Experience /Knowledge of Angular, React.
- Experience building J2EE based Web Applications
- Experience with MySql.
Proficient with full development stack (MySQL, Redis, Memcached, MVC frameworks, jQuery, Server Administration, CSS, HTML, etc) and understanding of OOP design, AJAX, jQuery, and MySQL
Understands how to build an optimized web app and has experience with caching and other scaling techniques
The desire and energy to work long hours so that we can continuously improve our website at the quickest pace possible
Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, you will love it here.
Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
Education - relevant degree in Engineering preferable
As a Search lead, you will get hands-on experience in latest technologies like Elastic Stack, Spring, Kafka, Mongo, Redis, API Design etc. and also will be responsible for leading a team of engineers. The Search team is an essential part of the Technology team at Meesho and works on solving technical challenges related to ensuring fast searchability of data with increasing scale.
Understanding Elasticsearch internals. Managing & improving elasticsearch clusters performance.
Build & lead a great team by example.
Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem.
Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers.
Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc
Deep expertise and hands on experience in Core java
∙ Hands-on experience with at least 2 years in Spring, Hibernate & Restful web services.
∙ Hands-on experience with at least 3 years in GUI development using Angular/React
∙ Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. Would be great if worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
∙ Good fundamentals in Core Programming, JDBC, Object Oriented design & Design patterns
∙ Should have exposure to Oracle SQL. Any other DB apart from Oracle is also fine, provided the fundamentals of RDBMS are clear. Good to have experience in writing Sqls, stored procedures and functions.
∙ Experience in creating & executing unit tests using test driven approach with JUnit or any other equivalent.