We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of different backend services
Ensure high quality of software development wrt. project architecture, code quality, testing and deployment
Own performance of services in production and implement / push for implementation of systems to monitor and debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TAT
Advocate good engineering has the highest priority with the exception of value delivered to the end user
Someone who is particular and takes pride in their choice of code editor and clearly communicate why it is better than everyone else's development environment
Has good expreince in building backend solutions
At least an year of experience with golang eco system is a great plus
Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening the aforementioned code editor
Comfortable with managing development and deployment services
Open and more importantly excited about learning the new technologies
We are a team of educators and engineers who believe that there is a lot more that can be done when it comes to how people learn things.
- New website design and function and maintenance of old ones.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Masters' degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer Preferably Woo-commerce.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- All the tasks involves working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Build and monitor data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 150M+ unique impressions daily.
- Write code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintain uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Build data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 2 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 3 years of experience with web development.
- Experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb).
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Experience with Elastic search.
- Understanding of data warehousing.
- Experience with Akka.
- Experience in Node.js.
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
We have over 100K users for our web and mobile IoT apps and are looking to scale our Java Full Stack cloud engines to handle a 1-2M customers in the next 12-18 months. Love the challenge ? Then you have come to the right place ! Lets chat !
Strong hands-on experience/proficiency in Spring Framework, Node JS Excellent Proficiency/Hands on experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate experience is a plus)
Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Spring MVC Experience working in an Agile work environment, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
Experince is 2 to 5 yrs and 5 + yrs (In-depth knowledge and hands on experience on Spring Boot & Java is mandatory
- Full stack system development
- Product Design
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Ability to execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- 1+ year experience in product development
- 1+ years Java development experience
- 1+ year experience in agile product development methodology/process
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Experience of relational databases, SQL / MySql / PL SQL / Oracle
- Experience in JAVA Frameworks (Spring / Spring MVC / Spring boot / Hibernate)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Experience in Unit testing is a plus
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
- 8-10 years experience as Developer/Programmer.
- Should have an expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Experience in Webservices-Restful
- Experience in Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Good Knowledge of implementing JMS messaging services
- Should have skills in Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Weblogic 12c Implementation
Should be expert in more than one programming languages, primarily
Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint
development, micro-service modelling
Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialisation, Jira,
Should be very strong in Algorithms (real time searching, routing,
scheduling, prioritising, etc.)
Should have extensive hands-on experience in the Payment Gateway
integration and IoT integration
Expert in GraphQL and REST API development
Ideally good to know Elixir, Phoenix framework
Able to integrate multiple data sources into one system (APIs, web-
sockets, data conversion, etc)
Understanding of asynchronous design (i.e. celery & reliable queues,
asynchronous tasks, etc)
Strong testing and debugging skills
Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple
systems, servers, and environments (Token, OAUTH, etc)
Attention to detail and confidence working in a large application required
Experience in building enterprise cloud based applications
Some knowledge of DevOps preferred (Docker, Kubernetes,
You will Collaborate with team members who are passionate and
dedicated multidisciplinary to upgrade and scale our existing data
Work within a µ-service architecture, leveraging CQRS and event
Participate in all phases of the SDLC - from requirements, design, and
development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support
Pairing with your teammates to make progress on projects or solve
Designing solutions to feature requirements prioritised by Product
Implementing solutions designed by you or by teammates through the
entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and
Reviewing other developers code to ensure it is production ready
Troubleshooting production issues when they arise
Collaborating across teams to facilitate the transition to a µ-service
Collaborating with other teams to introduce blue/green or other
deployment methodologies to reduce risk when introducing
changesImplementing production parallel regression testing
Work closely with the product owner to effectively plan projects for the