About Hipower Support Center
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our engineering team and help us support & maintain IT requirements.
- Responding to technical support queries from Team Members forAssets and software applications
- Setting up and installing new Laptops and software
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software, and other required applications
- Diagnosing and fixing hardware or software faults
- Maintaining inventories of Assets and software
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Conducting regular preventive maintenance
- Adhering to reporting protocols and documentations
- Ensuring a high level of Team Members satisfaction
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Any Bachelor’s degree, or a related field qualification.
- Must have 2+ years of work experience as a IT Support
- Knowledge of backup process
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratizing quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered,
- 200,000+ patients impacted,
- 100,000+ health plans created every month,
- 97%+ retention rate,
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
Zoconut is looking to hire a Customer Support Executive who will work directly with our clients to help them use and understand the product, and resolve their queries and concerns. Our product provides a lot of features and this team holds the responsibility of making the customer understand how to use them for the best of their needs.
In this role, you are expected to be extremely empathetic, accurately understand customer problems, and build deep product knowledge to effectively resolve them. This role would require you to interact with Product and Customer Success teams. You are expected to be both proactive (anticipating what can be asked and providing suggestions) and reactive (answering what the customer has asked for) in your approach when responding to the customer.
We are looking for individuals who are self-driven, precise communicators, and well prepared to thrive in a fast-growing company.
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Take complete ownership of the client’s issue, researching, reproducing, troubleshooting, and resolving concerns/issues raised by our clients via in-app chat or email.
- Have a deep understanding of the product to provide optimal resolutions to the customer.
- Analyse the technical issues reported by the customer and collaborate with the engineers to provide a resolution.
- Understand the clients and their needs and come up with a training plan for them.
- Actively track the customer experience during training and the usage of the product to further tweak the training plans.
- Proactively identify the areas of Product to be improved for better adoption, collaborate with the product team to suggest finer workflows or changes within the product that enhances customer experience with using the product.
- Resolving complex issues/queries for customers and implementing resolutions within set KPIs and SLAs.
- Checking in and following up with the customer regularly until the issue is resolved.
- Assisting Customer Success Manager with any customer requirements, queries or issues in order to improve the customer experience.
- Updating help articles based on any changes or improvements made to the product.
- Writing new help articles for the new features added to the product.
- Participating in the onboarding process for new team members by helping them understand our product and how the Customer Support team provides value to the customer.
What do we want?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, should be able to give precise and well-articulated responses when it comes to responding to the clients.
- You should have strong problem solving and technical skills, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions to them.
- Ability to maintain a calm, composed and professional attitude with the clients at all times.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility:If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
Good written as well as spoken communication.
Roles & Responsibilities
Be part of the customer success team and own a process in user onboarding journey
Own the Revenue Operations end-to-end for our Customers; helping out Customers from post-sales to program onboarding.
Ensure good customer experience and execute a feedback loop to improve the related processes
Understand Crio’s product offerings and customer acquisition process
Organize and manage work and report progress with CRM/Spreadsheets
Good communication skills in English and Hindi (optional)
1+ years exp of customer handling roles preferred
Motivation and drive to learn and grow in career
Problem solving skills to handle work scenarios, take decisions and manage the work in a time effective manner
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
INTERVIEW CALL LETTER Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 18th to Nov 30th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)