Graphic Design Intern
DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- Create and design various materials for socials
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Hands on knowledge in Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop. Adobe after effects would be an added advantage.
- Should have good idea about the colour theory
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics for all the marketing stuff like posts, collaterals, ads etc
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Stellar design thinking and swift execution are necessary
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies and software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently too
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Have an eye for minimal and sleek aesthetics with unique attention to detail
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and app design experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Felicity literally means 'happiness'. We were conceived with the mission to make the world a happier place. Our core team is a mix of young startup leaders and seasoned doctors. Our mission in life is to make top-class talk therapy affordable and available anytime, anywhere to all those who could benefit from it. We strongly believe that mental health goes beyond labeled psychiatric illnesses and encompasses stress, anxiety, and other uncomfortable feelings that we have daily. We seek to spread that awareness and increase the number of people seeking therapy at the right time to improve their well-being. If you relate to the mission and it excites you to be part of an early-stage startup journey, we invite you to help us make the world happier, one life at a time.
JOB DESCRIPTION- GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Work across teams on the design requirements on an everyday basis to produce the final design
- Guide and review Design Interns' work and ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Drive innovative ideas to portray fresh concepts for the brand
- Work with the content team to create good quality posts for social media
- Pitch design and artwork ideas for a variety of promotional campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Provide suggestions on layouts, sharing best practices to increase productivity and quality
- Creates medium to complex and specialized designs without supervision
- Ensure all-around consistency (language, style, fonts, images, and brand)
- Ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Act as an active contributor to brainstorming discussions
- Creating S.M.A.R.T. strategy for our social media growth
- Amend designs after feedback from Team/Clients
- Static Posts, Infographics, Brochures
Videos - Explainer Videos, Video Editing for Reels, Animated Videos
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite (IS A MUST) + Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for basic animation creations (IS A PLUS, NOT MANDATORY)
- Strong sense of typography, imagery, colors, composition and visual layouts
- Strong hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe InDesign and other similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Prior experience as a Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Ability to translate complex information into video or other allied easy ways to communicate visually
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage completing work activities
- Must be receptive to constructive feedback
- Take ownership of QC of all the assigned work
- Must organize all design deliverables within timelines agreed upon
- Creative thinking & visualization
BONUS points if
- You can do animation projects (Motion, Graphics, 3d, Cartoon, vector, etc.)
- You can edit videos (Reels, Explainers, etc.)
- You have your own brand presence online in any platform
- You are comfortable showing your face on camera, for creating reels
- You come up with superb content ideas!
Hiring Graphic Designer Interns
- Make different types of design layouts for social media using your skills.
- Web design layout & typography according to brand guidelines.
- Create designs for direct mailing, posters, logos, brochures, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to think creative concepts.
- Visualize and design the briefed upon requirements.
- Meeting timelines.
Skills: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, In Design
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra ( Marol, Andheri)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Designing emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts
- Creating blog headers and blog images
- Working with content creator and content writer to plan and deliver the weekly tasks
- Coming up with creative ways to showcase the message given by content writers and creators
- High-quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the users’ attention and improving the brand’s credibility
- Visually compelling infographics that present valuable information about the company in a compelling way
- Quoting graphics that reflect the vision and message of the brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with the business
- Being the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs in the product
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic designing using various tools
- Hands on experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Hands on experience in various tools (After effects, Premiere pro)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and develop graphics and various graphical content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, in a way that’s relevant for them and ensuring the communication is specific and meaningful
- Abilities to balance the WOW (be noticed), HOW (engage and educate) and NOW (drive action) of content marketing
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility, discipline, clear and adequate communication and self confidence to learn and do anything
The key responsibilities are to understand client briefs, determine requirements, visualize
concepts, and deliver.
The ideal candidate(s) should be cheerful, be a team player, passionate to do kickass work, and have an eye for detail.
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus
1. Designing creatives for social media marketing like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
2. Designing work related to corporate branding which includes logo, banners for the website, e-mailers, etc.
3. Optimize creatives and ads to improve the CTR and Conversions.
4. Designing creative E-mailers which can attract the target audience.