About the Backend Developer
We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment. Backend Developer will be the face of the organisation for the schools that are using the platform on a day to day basis. The Developer will interact with the schools via the chat support and email requests and resolve any issues that the schools might be facing in using the platform or extend any support they might be needing to use the platform to its fullest.
- As a Backend Developer, you will play a major role in, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
* Frameworks & Technologies: Node.js
* Database: PostgreSQL, SQL
* Tools: Git basics, Scripting basics
* Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great interpersonal skills
About Toddle: ( http://www.toddleapp.com/" target="_blank">www.toddleapp.com )
• Must be proficient in PHP, Codeigniter/ Laravel, MySQL, AJAX, JS, J QUERY.
• Excellent Coding standards and organizational programming skills,
• Good exposure in Backend Features
• Must be a good communicator and well-organizer
• Analyzing client's requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs
• Must be a good team player and an independent thinker
• Must have dedication and commitment toward work
POSITION NAME: PHP Developer
EXPERIENCE: 1 – 5 years
SALARY: As per Market Standard
QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
Note: Looking for In and around Madurai candidates only
Interested candidate can forward their updated resume to this
Contact : 80-98-22-23-30 (Call / whatsapp) / 04-52-43-65-40-9
- Job Description:
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
- Be honest, reliable & consistent
- Write efficient & clean code
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
- Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Node.js, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
3 to 5 years of experience in Java with Microservices Experience
- Experience in Spring Boot, Jenkins, Git, Hibernate, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience in the development of scalable and extensible systems using Java
- Proficiency in Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Routines Sync & Async
- Solid and fluent understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
- Excellent Communication Skills"
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines
- Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
- Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results oriented engineering culture.
- 7 years - 10 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
- Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
- Working knowledge in Spring Framework
- Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
- Understanding on NoSQL databases.
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP, Shopify, Magento.
- Good knowledge of any PHP framework ( CodeIgniter and CakePHP )
- Hands-on experience one PHP framework
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English)
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Min 2-3 Year Experience. Preferably in the E-commerce domain.
- Proficient with both MySQL and NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo)
- Strong hold on PHP and preferably good knowledge of Python
- Ability to do software design for a enterprise web application
- Working knowledge of a MVC front-end framework
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
- Software Development of various product line
- Creation web-services and optimization for existing and new feature rollouts
- Collaborate with Product Managers and design solutions
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product
- Individual Contributor
- Hands-on experience with popular frameworks like Express / Loopback.
- Creating and Integrating backend REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with any RDBMS systems.
- Passionate about building complex systems.
- Should be able to understand project requirements thoroughly.
- A deep understanding of the importance of building maintainable, efficient, clean code, while balancing the urgency of business needs.
- Collaborative attitude and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for driving & delivering web applications.
- Responsible for architecting, solutioning of the project in the requirement phase;
- Responsible for working with the team & enhancing the collaboration, adding value to the project with critical thinking on project design.
- Responsible for creating and integrating the REST APIs
Good to have -
- Experience with AWS / Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD too
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking, and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example: DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: “We’re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us”!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where ‘fit’ is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you’ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we’re solving?
2: INTENT: “You won’t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!”
‘Why’ do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you’ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you’ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3: CAPABILITY: “Get work done!”
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.