About Busigence Technologies
Busigence is a Decision Intelligence Company. We create decision intelligence products for real people by combining data, technology, business, and behavior enabling strengthened decisions.
Scaling established startup by IIT alumni innovating & disrupting marketing domain through artificial intelligence. We bring those people onboard who are dedicated to deliver wisdom to humanity by solving the world's most pressing problems differently thereby significantly impacting thousands of souls, everyday.
We are a deep rooted organization with six years of success story having worked with folks from top tier background (IIT, NSIT, DCE, BITS, IIITs, NITs, IIMs, ISI etc.) maintaining an awesome culture with a common vision to build great data products.
In past we have served fifty five customers and presently developing our second product, Robonate . First was emmoQ - an emotion intelligence platform. Third offering, H2HData , an innovation lab where we solve hard problems through data, science, & design.
We work extensively & intensely on big data, data science, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, data analytics, natural language processing, cognitive computing, and business intelligence.
We try real hard to hire fun loving crazy folks who are driven by more than a paycheck. You shall be working with creamiest talent on extremely challenging problems at most happening workplace.
Our mission is to make the world decision intelligent. We envision to have worked on atleast 1% of worlds data by 2020.
Why Explore a Career at Busigence
This section should have been entitled - Why Explore a Challenge at Busigence. What?
Busigence is not for everyone. This is the strongest differentiator. How?
Skills are secondary for us. We believe in intentions, not capabilities. Why?
If the above three are not understood and/or interest you, we would encourage you refrain applying to us. You won't be actually able to work with us.
80-85% candidates looks for a job in an open position. 85-98% forsee a career in it. Hardly 2% are able to realise it as a challenge, which may satisfy their soul.
We look for these 2%. PERIOD.
If you happen to be fortunately falling in this group then world is too small for you. Reason being there are very few organisations which can really meet your expectations.
We can! Busigence works on real hard problems. Solving customer's problem is our passion.
1. We do where world is moving. Artificial Intelligence. Real AI.
2. We are a real startup culture (this is not bean bags or open office or flexible hours. It is a spirit to create something which doesn't exist).
3. We hire creme de la creme. Coincidentally, it happens to be candidates from topmost tier (IIT & equivalent). People enjoy working with like minded people.
4. You will be empowered everyday and make you feel an entrepreneurial trait in you.
5. This will be Greatest Work of Your Life. Promise!
Busigence Interview Process
We don't hire, we handpick - Believe with us. Laugh with us. Work with us.
Step 1 : Apply iff you meet Real Role's & Ideal You's
Step 2 : Round 0: First call followed by Application Form
Step 3 : Round 1: Technology/ Process/ Business Capability Evaluation
Step 4 : Round 2: Day Spent (1 or 2 days) working with us
Enough. We are Done.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Good in communication and converting business requirements to functional requirements
2. Develop data-driven insights and machine learning models to identify and extract facts from sales, supply chain and operational data
3. Sound Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Regression, Random Forest, Boosting Trees, Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Experience in SOTA Deep Learning techniques to solve NLP problems.
6. End-to-end data collection, model development and testing, and integration into production environments.
7. Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
8. Experience in querying different data sources
9. Partner with developers and business teams for the business-oriented decisions
10. Looking for someone who dares to move on even when the path is not clear and be creative to overcome challenges in the data.
Machine Learning Engineer at Zocket
We are looking for a curious Machine Learning Engineer to join our extremely fast growing Tech Team at Zocket!
Zocket helps businesses create digital ads in less than 30 seconds and grow digitally without any expertise.
Currently there are only two options for an SMB owner, either employ a digital marketing agency or stay away from digital ads. True to the mission, Zocket leverages AI to simplify digital marketing for 300 million+ small businesses around the globe.
You are ideal if you have:
- Interest in working with a fast growing Start Up
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking Abilities
- Interest in working in a high paced environment
- Desire for Lots and lots of learning
- Inclination towards working on diverse projects and to make real contributions to the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics)
- 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Experience working with languages like Python(mandatory) and R
- Experience working with Visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Experience working in Frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch ,Tensorflow
- Prior experience in building and deploying ML systems using AWS(EC2, Sagemaker)
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Hands-on Computer Vision experience
- Experience in MySQL is required
- Cookie points if you have expertise with NLP
Senior Big Data Engineer
Note: Notice Period : 45 days
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for a Senior Hadoop Bigdata Engineer who has expertise in solving complex data problems across a big data platform. You will be a part of our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure software and services to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· 5+ years of experience working with Java and Spring technologies
· At least 3 years of programming experience working with Spark on big data; including experience with data profiling and building transformations
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is plus
· Experience with any NoSQL databases such as HBase, MongoDB, or Cassandra
· Experience with Kafka or any streaming tools
· Knowledge of Scala would be preferable
· Experience with agile application development
· Exposure of any Cloud Technologies including containers and Kubernetes
· Demonstrated experience of performing DevOps for platforms
· Strong Skillsets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity
· Exposure to Graph databases
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
· A Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field or equivalent professional experience is required
· Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture
· Design and develop the big data-focused micro-Services
· Involve in big data infrastructure, distributed systems, data modeling, and query processing
· Build software with cutting-edge technologies on cloud
· Willing to learn new technologies and research-orientated projects
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Job DescriptionWe are looking for applicants who have a demonstrated research background in machine learning, a passion for independent research and technical problem-solving, and a proven ability to develop and implement ideas from research. The candidate will collaborate with researchers and engineers of multiple disciplines within Ideapoke, in particular with researchers in data collection and development teams to develop advanced data analytics solutions. Work with massive amounts of data collected from various sources.
-4 to 5 years of academic or professional experience in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing/Text mining or related field.
-Technical ability and hands on expertise in Python, R, XML parsing, Big Data, NoSQL and SQL
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world.
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning.
- Able to adapt and work fast in producing the output which upgrades the decision making of stakeholders using ML.
- To design and develop Machine Learning systems and schemes.
- To perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results.
- To train and retrain ML systems and models as and when necessary.
- To deploy ML models in production and maintain the cost of cloud infrastructure.
- To develop Machine Learning apps according to client and data scientist requirements.
- To analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of ML algorithms and rank them by how successful they are in meeting the objective.
- Worked with real time problems, solved them using ML and deep learning models deployed in real time and should have some awesome projects under his belt to showcase.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with working with Jupyter Framework, Google collab and cloud hosted notebooks such as AWS sagemaker, DataBricks etc.
- Proficiency in working with libraries Sklearn, Tensorflow, Open CV2, Pyspark, Pandas, Numpy and related libraries.
- Expert in visualising and manipulating complex datasets.
- Proficiency in working with visualisation libraries such as seaborn, plotly, matplotlib etc.
- Proficiency in Linear Algebra, statistics and probability required for Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in ML Based algorithms for example, Gradient boosting, stacked Machine learning, classification algorithms and deep learning algorithms. Need to have experience in hypertuning various models and comparing the results of algorithm performance.
- Big data Technologies such as Hadoop stack and Spark.
- Basic use of clouds (VM’s example EC2).
- Brownie points for Kubernetes and Task Queues.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.