To manage and successfully drive a SBU consisting of multiple product categories over an E-commerce driven channel, while achieving targets against the KPIs as per the system. This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking. The business requires acumen to disrupt the traditional procurement processes of the MSME market and bring in a more organized way of transaction. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills which contribute towards the success of the organization.
● Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
● High level of ownership,willingness to set up things from scratch
● Category: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree
● Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech,Master of Business Administration - MBA
● Getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts
● Strategize entry across industrial segments and enable technology led procurement.
● Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
● Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
● Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables
● Reporting Designation: Senior Manager (SM_MGL_BU_PKG_G6_Sal)
● Reporting Department: Packaging (MGL_BU_PKG)
Educational qualifications preferred:
● Category: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
● Field specialization:
● Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech, Master of Business Administration - MBA
● Excellent in communication & people management skills
● High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
● Startup experience would be an added advantage.
● Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry.
• Doing Cold Calling • Identifying Sales Opportunities • Closing Business Deals • Negotiating • Following Up With Customers • Meeting Sales Targets • Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth • Explaining Customer About The Products
- Actively engage in Lead response management and communication to make them sales- ready
- Co-ordinate for Digital Marketing activities like LinkedIn Posts, Cold emails etc.
- Participate in sales meetings & maintain sales tracker
- Maximize business opportunities by promoting services offered by the company to existing clients
- Identify & Onboard new reseller partners
- Plan Business Development Activities
- Co-ordinate with Vendors
- Demonstrate solution to the clients
- Achieve quarterly Sales targets
Candidates with Enterprise IT sales or have prior work experience in an IT company would be preferrable.
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure the data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experience in ecommerce/sale/marketing/
Skills : Good communication skills, Good analytical thinking.
Qualification : Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. As a manager, the candidate will also be responsible for overseeing personnel in the company's inside sales team. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long term sales strategy.
- Lead prospecting. Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling Saas products for 1-3 years (must)
Sal range: 3 to 6 LPA
To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for sales geniuses to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities, within India and abroad. The business verticals we are focusing on are real estate, retail, hotels and hospitals. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding early customers for a brand-new technology, sell value proposition to senior management of businesses, establish deep connects in the industry, and have what it takes to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Experience of expanding the company sales in a new geographies (India and abroad)
- Talking to client's senior management, pitching to them and closing the sales
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in market
- Opportunity to work directly with an experienced team of founders having a combined industry experience of 30+ years
- Potential to make tons of money (We believe in sharing success; For every sale you make, you will get % commission of revenue)
- Identify business opportunities by doing market research and identifying right prospects
- Sell products by establishing contact with client's senior management and pitching and selling the product to them
- Follow and execute on monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Establish sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Experience : 2-6 years industry experience in Sales
- Excitement : Selling brand-new technology products
- Passion : Sales
- Attitude : Do what it takes
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.