Job Description :
The candidate will able to work closely with Business Development Manager to develop and improve the sales into the US market specifically, but not limited to establish plans and strategies to expand the client portfolio, and should be able to explore the market penetration solutions.
Candidate should be able to speak with new and existing clients over phone and chat.
Be able to co-ordinate with clients (Scheduling meetings and calls).
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone and email.
Give products or services demo to clients.
Ensuring to meet monthly sales goals for the team.
Pitching products and/or services.
Build and maintain client relationships.
Strong English communication(Fluency in English is Necessary).
Ability to solve tough problems.
Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
Excellent time management and organization.
Any Graduate (BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.E in Computers, B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT) or MBA in Marketing).
Must Required Skills : Fluency in English.
(Strong written and verbal communication skills)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Logicode Inc
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our product to local businesses in the United States. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, as well as identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities with local businesses in the United States
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Understand the needs of potential and current clients and tailor product presentations and demonstrations accordingly
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes, as well as new products and services offered by the company
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers amongst kids and young adults. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers. PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment by 2024. We are backed by some top VCs such as Prime Venture Partners and global entrepreneurs such as Binny Bansal, Deep Kalra, Gokul Rajaram and Shirish Nandkarni. Come, join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic team members and 3500+ expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month) 7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oritented BDT in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of INR. 21428. In-office attendance of 90% is mandatory in 1month of training
5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below
US/ Canada Shift (8:00 pm to 5:00am) - INR 7.23 LPA (4.83 Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable)
What are we looking for?
1. Proficiency in English
2. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
3. Fast learner and passion for sales
4. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
5. Proven experience in sale or relevant role is a plus
6. A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
1. Willing to work 6 days in a week in a fast paced startup
2. Ready to work from Office and join immediately.
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
- A keen desire to bring growth for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
- An apparent Founder's mindset
- The candidates should be able to work in a high paced ever-changing digital environment. The role will require you to be resourceful, proactive and an expert communicator. In turn it offers immense learning and growth.
Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and
Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices,
discounts, and product numbers.
Understand customer needs and requirements
Co-ordinate with sales team to book sales order with the help of Team.
Co-ordination with Account & Collection Department
for Payment and Customer Creation Issue.
Co-ordination with warehouses of the company for the internal matters.
Prepare purchase order as well as sales order.
Prepare working sheet and send it to logistic department for Order.
Check availability of the material in All over India (Stock Availability Report).
Provide Stock status to customer and salesperson against the particular Order either material
Co-ordination with Customers for solving customer issue against the Purchase Order
Backend support to the Sales Managers
Proven inside sales experience.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any Graduate with minimum 2-4 years’ experience IT Sales field
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in http://salesforce.com/">salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual for a two month contract job at Truebase in our growth team. Truebase is an AI-based B2B sales acceleration platform that enables revenue teams to prospect faster & connect smarter. We are building the future of sales prospecting and we need your help in scaling some of our go-to-market activities. Check out our website at http://truebase.io">truebase.io and https://www.linkedin.com/company/truebase/">LinkedIn profile.
Whom will you work with?
You will work closely with the growth team running campaigns across multiple channels to take the product to market.
In this role you will:
- Support our cold email outreach efforts by prospecting leads on Truebase.
- Research personalization points for leads that you prospect.
- Manage sales CRM/outreach/automation tools like Mixmax, Pipedrive, LinkedIn Salesnavigator, DuxSoup etc.
You should apply if you have:
- Excellent research skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of working with sales/marketing software like Mixmax, Pipedrive, etc.
- Worked with Google sheets and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of B2B sales.
Even better if you have:
- Writing skills
- Experience writing cold emails.
- Experience working with remote teams.
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.
We are looking for an inside sales executive to help us find new sales opportunities and handle phone calls for the same. You will be required to achieve your given targets, collaborate with fellow employees and conduct demos.
What to expect from the role
- Make cold calls regarding inbound and outbound sales.
- Understand how to identify new sales opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
- Learn on the job regarding how to conduct demos and sales in general.
- With time this job has scope for growth.
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle both inbound and outbound calls to follow up.
- Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
- Collaborate with teammates and work towards closing deals.
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
- Conduct offline demos to prospects and seal deals.
- Any Degree (Preferably - Engineering Grads)..
- Strong sense of communication and phone skills.
- Well experienced with web presentation tools.
The salary offered would be best in the industry.