- 9+ years of experience is required
- Experience in .Net application development & Architecture.
- Experience in .net core and microservices
- Experience in Azure is good to have
- Contributed towards elicitation of requirements, translate the business requirements to solution options including the technical blocks and infrastructure required in at least 2 development projects
- Should have worked and have good hands-on experience in bespoke application development in the following technologies :
- Experience with front end UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, TypeScript and one of Angular or ReactJS framework
- Experience with web service standards (Web API, MVC, SignalR, WCF, REST, XML, JSON and SOAP).
- Good understanding and implemetntation of software design patterns such as MVC, repository, dependency injection, inversion of control, singleton unit of work and others.
- Database Design an implementation knowledge on SQL queries, functions, packages, triggers and replication
- Should have deep understanding and experience in Microsoft technologies. Responsible for detailed technical design at a solution level.
- Automation experience on Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration testing is an added advantage.
- Should assist with technical effort estimating, creation of work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level.
- Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
- Should have the following technological experience
- Able to build management using any version control tools such as Github, TFS or SVN.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology is required.
About Matellio India Private Limited
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual with extensive experience in developing software. You will take an experienced and influential role in contributing to designing, developing and delivering various applications and features to meet performance, scalability and feature requirements in support of the management of unmanned retailing kiosks.
If you want your software to have a long-lasting impact on the business software space, you should consider joining our expanding and exciting organization.
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices
- 2+ years of experience in Java, Spring and Spring boot development (J2EE, J2SE 8)
- Degree, diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or IT.
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate
- Understanding of Spring Boot 2.x , Microservices and higher with the ability to create an initial project with the correct starter modules.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services • Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, My SQL)
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman)
- Experience in building tools – Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat etc
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins and Code versioning tools - Git
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces
- Create and analyze reliable and secure back-end functionality
- Maintain, expand, and scale our website
- Remain knowledgeable of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to match visual design intent
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Automation Expert builds the RPA project using the RPA tooling.
- Should be the member of core automation team and may or may not have the developer level expertise depending on the RPA tool the organization is using.
- The automation architect still has some experience in the programming and solving the real world problem.
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
• Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
• Core Java
• Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
• Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
• Experience in deploying applications on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other
- AWS or Google Cloud)
• Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
• Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
• Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
• Git (6+ years of experience)
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet
• Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project
• Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
• Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
- Development and unit testing of web applications including back-end (microservices), maintenance & level 3 support of the same
- Assist Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Tech Lead in project planning (provide estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Architecture
- Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development and support if required)
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- A small amount of travel (when needed) to work with other offices
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years web application development experience
- 3+ years developing with Python
- 3+ years developing with C# and .NET Framework 4.x
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI 2, LINQ, and WCF
- Dependency Injection and other common ASP.NET MVC design patterns
- Experience with API design and development using REST
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and OOP patterns
- Experience with Git
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Experience with SQL database schema design and querying. Microsoft SQL Server and PostGreSQL are used and preferred.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, or BitBucket is a plus.
- SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation is a plus
- Experience with any ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate is a plus (NHibernate is preferred)
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with MS Build is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Object Mapping Frameworks (AutoMapper, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of OOD, DDD and TDD is a plus
- AWS-based development is a plus
- Knowledge of Flask is a plus.
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time
performance and streamline their business.
Real-world problem-solving that directly impactsIndia’sGDP
A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity,sharpfocus&individualfreedom
Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry
no other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
Our products reach50Mn+Indians collectively
While we workMontoSat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or workhours
Why Tech @ WheelsEye?
Cutting edge H/w + S/w technologies - ground zero for innovation &invention.
Manage and scale the largest trucking platform in India - 1Bn+data points per day
300paid transactions/minute on theWheelsEyeplatform
Generating and managing TBs of data per day
4-9 years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
Strong CS fundamentals-data structures,algo design, and complexity analysis
Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent understanding of memory-management, performance/resource optimization,
network-programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring&security
Deep understanding of software engineering best practices