Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 0-1years of experience as an iOS developer. Eager learner.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
Are you experienced with Mobile application development?
Do you share a great passion for new technology like Flutter to build custom applications with high-quality native interfaces for iOS and Android?
Are you someone self-motivated, loves challenges, and enjoys taking on more responsibilities to create a difference, then do not compromise and join us!
Trade Watch is attempting to build a trading community where anybody can gain access to all of the information they need to make informed decisions before engaging in stock, cryptocurrency, commodities, or forex trading.
We set out with two goals simple goals:
Make every information accessible at your fingertips.
Trading should never be boring.
We are a Chennai-based bootstrapped startup business that wants to be the ultimate destination for independent traders, trade lovers, and trade-related content makers to develop their own community and help millions of trading enthusiasts from around the globe.
Trade Watch is hiring a Senior Flutter Mobile App Developer position that will allow you to expand your capabilities in a unique adventure startup. The Developer will work alongside the CEO and be a critical force behind Trade Watch technology goals.
As part of the role, you will be a core developer of the team in building robust mobile & web applications most of which we build from scratch. Application development is the core area of work. You'll be responsible for the core components of our projects and work with our agency partner team based in India, France & Germany to deliver high-quality software.
We don't mind if you don't have a degree:
You have a degree in Engineering. ❌
You know how to code and develop web/mobile apps.✅
Desire to work in a startup environment and be able to self-manage.
Must have at least 4+ years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least five Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
Proven experience working with MongoDB Atlas Cloud & AWS.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and a good grasp of Postman and Node.js.
Experience working in an agile development process.
Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
Experience working in the stock market, and crypto trading-related applications.
General knowledge of stock, crypto, and commodity forex trading topics
Benefits if you choose us:
We believe that any company is only as good as its employees:
Grow together with one of the fastest-growing companies.
9 - 6 work hours and no weekend or rotational shifts (We deem personal life as important as professional life for any person).
Ability to flourish in an organization truly centered on people and technical expertise.
The opportunity to work on exciting projects as part of an international team.
Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
80 -20 learning method, We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. A premium Lynda.com account would be shared with employees to help them spend 20 percent of their time learning and improving their skill sets.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer who can help make our IOS app even more spectacular for the highest performing professionals globally.
The calendar is a tool that can assist you to achieve your highest human potential. Being productive with your time and collaborating efficiently with others is key to it. And Track (https://thetrackapp.com) is the fastest calendar experience ever. We've redesigned the calendar from the ground up to be fast, simple, effortless and also fun.
We are a small and efficient team and speed is part of everything we build and do
We are backed by amazing investors from India and US who have cofounded startups which had massive exits and the investors are currently on boards of Unicorn startups.
The Founder has over 12 years of experience in technology, studied and worked in the US for 8 years, and has cofounded a startup before.
Expected Skills :-
1. Abillity to write API calls that work efficiently in the background
2. Ideally worked with Realm DB but SQLLite is fine
3. Ability to take a design and create a replica using programmatic code. We don't use Storyboard.
4. Should have great knowledge of Architecture patterns like MVC, MVVM
5. Ability to work with Notifications
6. ideally should have worked on Extensions
7. Excellent debugging skills
8. Excellent problem solving skills
9. should understand how to make asyncronous non blocking API calls.
10. Having worked on a Chat application that uses Websockets, or XMPP or Firebase would be a big bonus .
11. Having worked with OAuth2 flows or Google apis would alos be a big bonus
1. Go getter attitude. Should look for things that can improve and then go ahead and make them better.
How we hire?
You typically do a project that can be completed within a week. If the quality is great, we will pay you for it. Sometimes that's good enough. Sometimes we may to a problem solving / algorithm interview after that.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
ABOUT US :
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience. We provide technological infrastructure for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who using their phones can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintain their own e-commerce stores.
QuickSell reaches its vast user base via an ever-increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, and desktop web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Must have :
- Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad.
- Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns
- Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps.
- Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage.
- Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring for iOS Developer
Designation: iOS Developer:
Experience: 1 - 5 years (Freshers with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 6 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 4
Skills : Swift
Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
Knowledge of Swift is MUST.
Knowledge of ios, iphone, swift, objective-c, xcode and mac.
Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced ios features.
Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #swift #objectiveC #xcode #apis #iOS
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Apply directly here : https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer" target="_blank">https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer
HR | ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd. [ISO 9001:2015 Certified]
Industry: Software Services (Mobile, Web & IoT)
ToXSL, C-127, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8 (Sector - 72), Mohali (INDIA)
• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
Prior experience working in a startup is a plus.
Urgent Hiring !!!!!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=we&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#We at https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=teambuilderz&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#TeamCSCODETECH are going to recruit on https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#IOS Developer @Surat Location.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=designation&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Designation: IOS Developer ( Must have exp in Swift/Objective-C)
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=exp&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Exp: 1 To 2 Years.
Interested candidates can share their Resume OR DM.
Reference are always welcome.
We pay top salaries with lucrative esops options.
Opportunity to work and learn with very mature, helpful and highly motivated techies.
Our environment is vibrant and full of energy. We are looking for like-minded people who love to “code” and have passion in building great software.
Rewards and Recognitions
Flexibility to work remotely
Flexibility to work from Gurgaon or Bangalore Office
Half yearly review cycle
React Native Lead. We want you to have a chat with the candidates whether they are good on these points and do they have the experience as per mentioned in JD. It will be beneficial for us to filter out profiles for RN Lead.
Job Description / what you'll be doing
- Leading the team to build cutting edge React Native applications.
- Architects build and maintain excellent applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs. Knowledge of scalable sizing of UI is a must.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration test cases.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Must understand iOS and Android native code which can be used to write bridges.
- Can work in pod structure.
- Must be comfortable in the SCRUM process. Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates and pipeline for tasks rollout.
- Good communication and people skillset.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Firebase, GTM, Google play console, AppStore Connect, etc.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- Must be familiar with profiling and performance monitoring of the application.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- 6+ years of professional experience working with Mobile application development and 2-4+ years of experience with React Native development.
- Experience working with Swift / ObjectiveC, Java / Kotlin required.
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how to React interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Excellent Code reviewer and champion at writing unit test cases
- Should be able to evaluate alternative multiple system designs and solutions and make data-backed decisions in his/her approach
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process. extreme ownership
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Mentoring, onboarding, and interviewing the candidate
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers- best practices within your team
- Passion to design and develop intuitive user interface
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.