Experience with project development life cycle,
XML /REST /FTP /SOAP. XQuery, XSLT / JSON expreince required
Oracle service bus (11g and 12c)
Mule ESB desirable
Java EE Experience Required
Working experince with message system like JMS required
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor, and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You should be a tech-savvy Customer Success Engineer who wants to help build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing post-sales technical support. You should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use our products as well as work with the sales team to increase sales. To be successful as a Customer Success Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, have previous software development experience (noted below), as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you, then we should connect! Your role may involve traveling (when appropriate) to a client’s business and provide training for their staff. You will also assess issues that arise, form a conduit between customers and product and service teams. You will provide customer feedback and insights about the effectiveness of our services provided. You’ll help ensure that customers are fully utilizing our platform through tech workshops, writing sample scripts, and providing additional product knowledge. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, pre-sales engineering, or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development and architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires
Job title - Technical Content Writer
HeadSpin has a commitment for businesses to prioritize digital user experience through our platform and grow into an industry leader. The driving force behind our success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our client-focused services and marketing efforts to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
|SKILL: MS DYNAMICS Functional
• Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in MS Dynamics 365 Implementation & Roll out Projects
• Create detailed solution design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan
• Configuring and deploying Microsoft cloud solutions integrating with all connected system.
• Prepare Solution Design documents / Key user Training / End to End Testing/ Roll outs
• Lead solution discussion and provide innovative ideas and thought leadership
• Identify and define the problem statement. Evaluate the solution options and provide recommendations
• Leading training and participating in solution demonstration efforts- Providing expertise in integration of third party solutions into the Microsoft cloud platform
• Working as a team with other firm technical and business process oriented consultants
• Train the Key Super users using the Train-The-Trainer approach
• Setup of RF Devices, scanners, RFID and Printers in MS Dynamics
• Expertise in the complete Software development life cycle involving development, documentation, testing and maintenance.
- Be a part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
- Creating technical design specs for a system which sets up enhanced visibility and tracing of network and system performance
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Analyze the root cause of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Help teams to right-size their servers and containers
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements tonexisting test procedures
- Gate keep application performance by ensuring that best practices are followed.
- Coach, train and mentor to improve the maturity and value of the performance engineering across multiple teams
- Good understating of AWS network concepts and their performance implications
- Must be aware AWS of offerings which helps in improving the performance of an applications
- Understanding of operating system's (preferably Linux) performance tuning concepts
- Good experience in memory and CPU thread analysis, GC overview, experience with few incidences
- Good experience in debugging infrastructure performance pain points and should also be able to suggest improvements
- Must have a good understanding of Hyper virtualization
- Has a very good understanding of Infra, hands-on experience in setting up servers, Containers, pipelines, CI
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools ( at least 2) JMeter, VSTS, LoadRunner, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, SiteScope, Grafana, Kibana
- Testing Coordination experience – Full understanding of end to end performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams
- Excellent Soft Skills (Communication – via email, phone, live-meeting, etc.)
- Good programming experience with any programming languages, preferably C#
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) with Performance Testing
- Experience working with .Net core applications
- Experience in creating NFR's
- Experience with performance tuning of NoSQL Databases
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, and UX teams