We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
#Strategy Consulting #Corporate Strategy
Renegade Insurance is a modern, tech-enabled P&C insurance agency that turns agents into super-agents. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and best-in-class expertise across the agency value chain. Renegade empowers top agents to write more business, strengthen the relationship with their clients and be a consummate risk advisor.
We have an exceptional team of over 200 employees working globally. Were backed by notable Silicon Valley giants such as NFX & Tectonic Capital along with the founders of Acorns, Thumbtack, Betterment, Udemy, and Tinder.
There are a couple things we look for across all hires, regardless of role or team. First, signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we embrace feedback, default to trust and count on sustained high performance. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work.
As a Founder's Office member, you will:
- Support the founders with key initiatives and create a structure to improve visibility with and accountability of the operations team.
- Develop, drive, analyze, and synthesize existing management reporting and team goal setting process, sharing actionable insights with leadership
- Lead and partner on special projects for areas which the founders oversee
- Develop high-quality processes to improve how we operate company-wide (in collaboration with other teams)
- Create content for internal and external purposes (company presentations, agents, key meetings etc.)
- Perform other special ad-hoc projects and analyses as directed by management
What we look for in you:
- Experience working in the founder's office of an early-stage or high-growth startup
- BA / BS / MA / MS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience at top tier management consulting or investment banking firm
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems, build scalable processes
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Comfort working in high growth, constantly changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 2.5X growth rate, and that trajectory has continued into 2021. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks of disruption. By leveraging the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and digital technologies, our innovative continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions are enabling enterprises to secure their supply chains, avoid disruptions and ensure operational resilience.
*Remote Position based in India
Reporting to the Head of Risk Intelligence Ops (who reports directly to the COO), you Work as an automation lead and specialist, responsible for end to end support for Operations management.
- The role involves end to end planning, creating annual plans for automation initiatives and strategy for execution, and identifying automation possibilities that drives process efficiency.
- He/she will be the strategic point of contact to operations team and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams and senior leaders.
- The individual will interface and drive agenda with the operations & technology teams to build scalable solutions. In addition he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Supply Wisdom systems and data.
- The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders to achieve functional and business goals assigned.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals.
- The individual will seek various data source options available in the marketplace and perform initial Proof of Concept (PoC) for automating data collection keeping in mind compliance, authenticity and pricing.
- The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Supply Wisdom core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for defining and driving functional/business goals, building a data oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve business goals.
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on various project milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Increase % of automation across client delivery value chain
- Ensure and monitor automation progress
- Ensure and monitor increase in analyst productivity
- Ensure and monitor increase in client use
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role with a B2B SaaS solutions provider, preferably targeting business leaders in third-party risk management verticals.
- Hands on experience with cloud based AWS environment
Education and Experience:
BA/BS University degree with a concentration in technology and additional skillsets on automation is preferred
Minimum of 5+ years
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus/commissions and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Perform Data Analysis in the area of shipment on-time performance and ensure SLA compliance.
Develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals; develop individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others' efforts.
Analyze complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
Track and trace logistics shipments globally.
Processing documents and information through the established shipment processing systems.
Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive active discussions to explore those opportunities.
Your main focus is to support the senior management by taking care of important administrative, corporate and project-related responsibilities. You love to assist people and are great at staying on top of multiple internal and external requirements in the company.
A stint with Myrsa will enrich you with new work and life experiences like never before. If you are ready to challenge yourself and be the change you want to see in the world then send us your application today.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Manage operations accounts and review project finance reports
• Source and manage vendors and office logistics
• Manage and keep current Customer Relationship Management system up-to-date
• Support operations which include events, projects and day-to-day corporate administration
• Maintain offline and online filing system
• Manage and screen phone calls and guests
• Carry out research and present write-ups
• University degree, relevant field is preferable
• Relevant work experience as assistant or secretary for a minimum of 4 years
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills in English
• Able to exercise independent judgment and work effectively without close supervision
• Meticulous and accurate in attending to detail and quality
• Proactive and taking initiative in improving how work is done
• Able to schedule work effectively and meet multiple deadlines
• Hard working and flexible to work outside normal work hours/weekends
• Used to adapting to fast-changing priorities
Relations and Reporting
External network relations
Following your areas of responsibility, you will be focusing on the following relations:
Customers, Partners, Service Providers & Vendors
Organizational placement and internal relations
Your day to day management reference is the CEO/Director with whom you will prioritize and plan your work.
1. In the short term your goal is to provide excellent service internally and offload responsibilities from management and other staff to focus on their core responsibilities
2. In the long term your goal is to improve our operations capacity and maturity of processes, increase structure, automation and project management
Your job holds professional development possibilities in the form of increased responsibility in the following areas:
• Support projects
• Support tender and RFP submissions
• Support senior management
• Liaison with consultants and partners
• Development of operations mechanisms, SOPs and processes
• Vendor management
- Manages day to day business of the operations department
- Oversees operational processes while looking for improvement opportunities
- Anticipates & tracks operational risks and provides strategic solutions
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing quality control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
If you want accelerated growth & a steep learning curve, AskMisha is the place to be.
Create intelligent dashboards and analytics for business team using advanced excel/access and powerpoint
Understand the sales and leadership metrics and create business reports with insights and recommendation
Maintain documentation related to reports/procedures and personal tasks
Collaborate with internal team for required inputs within deadline
Perform quality checks for data correctness and execute with fine attention to details
2-5 years of industry experience in MIS reports
Proficiency in advanced excel including Macros
High attention to details with ability to keep track of the assigned tasks
Willingness to work on flexible hours, ability to plan, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload
1. Advanced excel knowledge
2. Practical knowledge of Macros
3. Graduation is necessary
4. Min. experience of 2-3 years
Play an active role to support the operations to ensure growth of the company
Maintain MIS for Campaigns
Handle data on funds transfered
Generate reports as required.
Provide end to end solutions to customers from Social media leads
Coordinate with internal departments for Finance & Tech support.
Facilitate smooth functioning of fundraisers & campaigns
Work effectively & actively in a team.