Position - HR Head
- The Head- Human Resources will play a critical role in attracting, developing and building human capital for the organization. The candidate must demonstrate strong functional knowledge of all aspects of human resource management in formulating and executing Human Resource Strategy, which aligns to the overall business goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for building a strong performance driven culture through appropriate HR interventions including talent management, learning and leadership development.
- The Head-HR will lead and contribute in strengthening the culture and key values of the organization to develop a strong and unique Employee Value Proposition for the organization.
- The Head-HR will be responsible for all functions within HR and work closely with various business functions in the organization to contribute to the company's overall success.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization
- Develop and foster a work environment that is entrepreneurial, customer focused, results-oriented
- Encourage employee participation and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business and bring in external recognition for our brand as Employer of choice
- Establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement activities and commitment
- Design and implement Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESAT) and disseminate the feedback and learning to the entire organization
- Provide accurate and constructive analytics to the leadership team and help formulate people strategies basis the information
- Design the annual HR budget and ensure optimal utilization of resources to ensure effective outcome for all HR metrics
- Responsible for Talent Management strategy including appropriate learning interventions and leadership development
- Develop, build and manage Professional and Career Development programs along with relevant and contextual training programs in line with the growth and evolution of the organization
- Guide and coach the HR team to deliver efficient, high-quality HR solutions and services with respect to - Recruitment, onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement,
- Organization Development, Training and Development, Rewards and Benefits
- Align the annual Compensation & Benefit strategy with business goals and objectives and drive the performance link pay and ESOP as per the Performance Management System cycle
- Build an organization that is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Skills/ Experience/ Education :
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required
- Should have experience of establishing Human Resources as a strategic corporate asset and tool in building a unique corporate culture
- Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits
- Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development and change management
- Experience in coaching and mentoring leadership to next level, being an effective sounding board for the Business Leaders of the organization and leadership team of group companies will be important
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment
- Strong written and oral communication is essential
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
You’ll be working as part of the HR & Talent Acquisition team collating and analysing data, using Tableau as your main tool.
What you tell your friends you do
“I help to tell stories and insights with data”
What you will really be doing
Analysing and data from the HR & Talent Acquisition Team
Interpreting data to give meaningful insights
Creating Tableau dashboards for key metrics
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
3 + Years of experience as an analyst
Excellent Tableau experience
Good working knowledge of SQL
Excellent spreadsheet skills
A background in querying and visualising data
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, policies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills,
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail,
- Etrong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to architect strategy and drive execution,
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and HR best practices,
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the organization's HR policies and practices.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee separation.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning HR-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Administer disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation and induction programs to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and employee relations.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Administer employee recognition awards.
- Plan, organize, direct and coordinate the training activities of the organization.
- Responsible for the successful implementation, monitoring and coordinating of all the activities regarding HR Software.
- Preparation and maintenance of MIS related to Attrition.
- Administer performance management systems and recreation programs.
Preferably Male Candidate
They have partnered with 200+ MNCs for training of their working professionals and also for their alumni placement. They have partnered with 60+ universities and autonomous colleges to upskill students via university programs integrated with skill-based offerings
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Designing company policies and procedures
- Reviewing and updating employment contracts and agreements
- Preparing budgets by department
- Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Managing internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measuring the effectiveness of company's benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinating employee training and development initiatives
- Ensuring recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with required standards.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Head of HR Operations or in a similar role required
- Proficiency in Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools Proficiency in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication skills and Leadership abilities
Their expertise lies strongly in integration and customization of cloud-based applications. They are a Cloud Alliance Partner ofSalesforce.com. Some of their clients are HUAWEI, SEIMENS, Accenture, CRM Evangelist, Naturewise, etc. They are a Partner of Mcafee Intel Security and some of their other partners include MapAnything, Dropbox, World Kitchen, etc.
Founded in 2013 by a salesforce expert, this high-tech, customer centric client has their head office in San Francisco and another presence is in Delhi, in the form of development center.
Their team of experts have strong domain experience to assist clients across industries such as Technology, Media, Finance, Non-Profits, Education, Manufacturing, Real Estate, etc.
What you will do:
- Assisting with day to day operations of the People Office functions and duties
- Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Developing and implementing the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives
- Supporting and coaching the management team on all people-related matters, including business change and transformation
- Forming strong relationships with the business teams to be able to challenge and coach in a high-performance environment
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Facilitating as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition process
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development
- Coordinating People Office projects (meetings, training, etc)
- Promoting the company's culture as a great place to work
- Being pro-active member of the People Office team
- Onboarding of the new joiners, coordinating with colleges for the campus hiring
- Preparation of appointment letters, relieving letters, contracts, appraisals
- Handling recruitment work from time to time and conducting HR interview rounds
What you need to have:
- At least 7+ years of experience as HR manager or assistant HR Manager
- At least 1 year of experience in any Salesforce consulting company, similar to our business
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Responsible for end to end recruitment
- Sourcing potential candidates from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Linkedin)
- Conducting detailed telephonic, skype, or face to face interviews and coordinating with the candidates till on-boarding and do the joining formalities
- Design and update job description.
- Screening and shortlisting the prospective candidate based on the job profile.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Follow up to ensure candidates attend interviews as scheduled.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Document the process on Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinating with candidates for document verification
- Conduct a primary document verification
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the employee
- Fair Communication skills (written and Verbal)
- Proficient in handling job portals
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of excel, word, PowerPoint
- A quick learner and able to work independently with limited supervision
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.