- HIL testing with dSPACE, Software in loop validations
- Vector tools (CANape & CANalyzer)
- Service tools like ET, EST, EDT, and other tools including CADetWIN, CAT ET, Forcast, ESP.
- Knowledge and experience in protocols including J1939, CAN, CDL (Internal) and Ethernet
- Understanding and Hands-on experience with HIL hardware/harness
- Automation logics, Python, CCAT scripting, Simulators, Control and Automation desk
Experience, responsibilities, expectations from role:
- 3-4 years of Validation or Automation Experience.
- Ability to work in a product development organization with strong focus on Quality and delivery as per commitment to customers.
- Passion to delve into complex existing code, product modules and come up with the optimal solution for the problem at hand.
- Willingness to be flexible and stretch when there are critical needs within the organization.
- Excellent communication and team working skills which is expected among a global team set up.
- Develop the Test plans, validate the Features.
- Perform Regression, Mandatory & Change specific validation.
- Investigate and Support DSN team on the issues reported from the customers in the field.
- Able write the Python Scripts by looking into the Test plans.
- Acquaintance of CANape, CANalyzer Tools, MRET test setup’s
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Alignstart technologies pvt ltd
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance, and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Splunk Development and Administration
- Secondary skill:
Python, Splunk DB connect, Visual Studio (C#), BitBucket, Kafka, Devops tools.
- 4. Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid Model)-Pune
- Budget- - 5-6 years (Max up to 17 LPA) and 6-8 Years (Max up to 22 LPA)
- NP- Immediate
Primary Role & Responsibility:
As a software engineer, your daily work involves technically challenging applications and projects where your code makes a direct contribution to the further development and upkeep of our software suite and to its application in projects.
You should be able to create Splunk dashboards, apps and should have good understanding of source interfaces for Splunk.
You should have idea of onboarding of data from different sources like JSON, XML, syslog, errorlog files.
As a software engineer, we expect much more from you than just the ability to design and develop good software. We find it important that you possess an inherent drive to get the best out of yourself every day, that you are inquisitive and that you are not intimidated by situations which require you to branch off from the beaten track. You work together with colleagues in a SCRUM team. In addition, you have regular contact with other software teams, software architects, testers and end users. Good communication skills are therefore extremely important, as well as the ability to think pro-actively and suggest possible improvements. This gives you every opportunity to contribute your personal input and grow and develop within the department.
The often complex functionality of the software includes business logic, controls for logistical transport, communication with external computer systems, reporting, data analysis and simulation. This functionality is spread across various components. You design, program and test the software based on a design concept and a set of requirements. In some cases, you will have to personally formulate these requirements together with the (end) users and / or internal stakeholders. Learn more about the Software modular stack
Desired Profile & Experience: Knowledge of Kafka and experience with Java
- Splunk Architecture, on-premise and cloud based deployment.
- IoT edge.
- Analytical skills and capabilities to understand how raw (unstructured) data needs to be transformed into processed information.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Role : Test Automation engineer
- Years of experience : 5-7 Years
- Location : Chennai
- Exp in Test Automation at least of 5 years
- Automation testing with Java and Python
- Experience on API
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience of CI/CD
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience in testing frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium
- Technical Skills : TCL, Python, Perl, C, C++, or Java-is a must in any of the technical skill
- Exp in end-to-end integration and regression testing
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Job Description –Sr. Python Developer
The job requires Python experience as well as expertise with AI/ML. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in development and managing key projects. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- 4 plus Years of Python relevant experience
- Good at communication skills and Email etiquette
- Quick learner and should be a team player
- Experience in working on python framework
- Experience in Developing With Python & MySQL on LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Experience in Developing an MVC Application with Python
- Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
- Experience in Creating RESTful API’s With Python in JSON, XMLs
- Experience in Designing Relational Database using MySQL And Writing Raw SQL Queries
- Experience with GitHub Version Control
- Ability of Write Custom Python Code
- Excellent working knowledge of AI/ML based application
- Experience in OpenCV/TensorFlow/ SimpleCV/PyTorch
- Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of end-to-end ML project lifecycle
- Understanding of cross platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Python/AI/ML modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Help with designing and architecting the product
- Design and develop the web application modules or APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Looking for a AWS Architect for our client branch in Noida
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days joiners
Must have: AWS, Spark, Python, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Sage Maker, AppFlow, Data Lake Formation, AWS Security, Lambda, EMR, SQL
Good to have:
Cloud Formation, VPC, Java, Snowflake, Talend, RDS, Data Bricks
- Mentor Data Architect & Team and also able to Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions like ELT/ETL/Data pipelines.
- Apply industry best practices, security, manage compliance, adopt appropriate design patterns etc
- Able to work and manage tests, monitors, manage and validate data warehouse activity including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Able to code, test and dataset implementation and maintain and define data engineering standards
- Architect, Design and implement database solutions related to Big Data, Real-time/ Data Ingestion, Data Warehouse, SQL/NoSQL
- Architect, Design and implement automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Identify and Automate to optimize the performance.
- Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Be able to implement slowly changing dimensions as well as transaction, accumulating snapshot, and periodic snapshot fact tables.
- Collaborate with business users, EDW team members, and other developers throughout the organization to help everyone understand issues that affect the data warehouse.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE ENGINEER-ML DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, optimize algorithms/models for performance and scalability, engineer & implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at web-scale
- Daily Grind: Interface with data scientists, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap, and ensure healthy models, endpoints, CI/CD,
- Career Progression: Senior ML Engineer, ML Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Advanced Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Keras
- Python, spaCy, NLTK, Word2Vec, Graph databases, Knowledge-graph, BERT (derived models), Hyperparameter tuning
- Experience with OOPs and design patterns
- Exposure to RDBMS/NoSQL
- Test Driven Development Methodology
Good to Have
- Working in cloud-native environments (preferably Azure)
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Systems