About Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
I am having an ajob opportunity for the role of "Node Js developer" permanent work from home.
Please find the below JD
We are looking for a candidate who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation applications.
- You will work closely with our product and design teams to build the backend engine and implement web services using the latest principles.
- Candidates should have working knowledge of NodeJS latest versions. Candidates with additional knowledge of technologies like JAVA, CAKEPHP will be preferred more.
Skills Required :
NodeJS, REST API, JSON Data Format, Integrating Third Party Libraries, MYSQL/MONGODB Databases and similar.
- Affinity for backend technologies.
- Experience in writing modular/reusable code using node frameworks
- Deep technical Knowledge and Good problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Team Management skills is must
-Qualification Required : MCA/B.Tech Candidate Only
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Guide and train other developers in backend technology
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Understanding of object oriented programming skills and data structures
- At least 4 years of hands-on development in Java, Springboot & Hibernate
- Should have experience in Java Multithreading, microservices
- Experience with developing web applications
- Expertise with in Core Java (Collections, Exception handling)
- Experience with J2ee( Servlets, JSPs)
- Experience with all well known database technology and object-relational mapping, experience with databases (Mysql, Mssql)
- Knowledge and development background in web-services/REST, AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Windows and Linux based environments
- Experience with Maven and GIT tools
- Good to have – AWS experience and Fintech domain experience
- Awareness of Jenkins will be a value add
- Application Developer -API
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Experience in Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using AZURE API development.
- Design, Build, Test and deploy the APIs using Microsoft Azure.
- Needs to support and handle the production APIs.
- Should have knowledge in Design Patterns.
The candidates who are looking for new trajectories of growth and are determined to convert their vision into realities will find us a perfect team to work with.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in Website Development preferably in the area of online marketplace/directory websites. The role is responsible for designing, coding, modifying, and maintenance of our website according to our business requirements.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best website development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ready to take on additional responsibilities if and when required
Tech stack required:
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap Framework) and JQuery
- Backend: PHP 7 and MySqli 8
- Server: Linux OS, Nginx Server
- DNS Management: CloudFlare
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- The candidate should have work experience in web programming with the above-mentioned tech stack
- The candidates with experience in the startup space will be given preference
- Must have good experience in Dot net, MVC and J-Query.
- Need experience between 2.5 years to 5 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications.
- To collect the software requirement by customer and develop the application as per their requirement.
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software.
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance.
- To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement.
- To design, develop and implement the critical application for dot Net environment.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.