Roles and Responsibilities:
• Translate high-level business requirements into tangible user interface solutions that integrate the latest standards in interaction design and visual design trends
• Can translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide the engaging user experience
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch, Adobe Xd or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Conduct usability research (expert reviews, competitive analysis, task analysis, card sorts, user interviews, and usability tests) and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions
• Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback and usability findings
• Design the conceptual wireframes, Information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web applications and prototypes
• Create style guides, visual design patterns and supporting graphics for new and existing
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills and conceptual thinking
• Should be self-driven, proactive and possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design decisions to stakeholders.
• Should demonstrate effective management of shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project deadlines.
• Point of Contact to the client
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Qualification: Minimum Graduate, Relevant course/Degree in UI/UX is preferred
Note: Candidates with UX Design Experience from Design/Advertising Agencies are preferred.
Interested candidates please mail their resume at email@example.com
About The Minimalist
The Minimalist is a design, digital and advisory firm. A global thought leader in the making