We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We are a mission-driven team having worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, etc.
As an early engineer at Cypherock you may:
● Implement protocols that empower millions over the world
● To ship global products that increase the adoption of decentralized currencies
● Work on World's first products. Yes! we are one of the few Indian companies building for the World from India
● Get inspired to create breakthrough technologies
● Experience in MEAN stack and writing Python scripts. React dev skills are a must. Experience with the Electron framework for desktop app development will be a plus
● Experience working in remote teams
● Excellent code documentation and communication skills
Cypherock - Safest Web3 Wallet #crypto #blockchain
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Web3 Senior Full Stack Developer for our Esteemed client company who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Senior Full Stack Developer
Experience: - 5 – 9 Years
CTC: - 20 - 35 Lacs
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (Hybrid - Accommodation will be provided)
Must Have: -
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Tech enthusiast and not constrained by any one language.
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring Boot Framework, ReactJs, NodeJS.
- Able to architect the solution and provide recommendations on stacks and databases.
- Strong understanding of OOPS modelling.
- Proficient with one of the frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc. and frontend concepts like client-side routing, server-side rendering, single-page applications, progressive web apps etc.
- Knowledge of web packaging concepts, build tools etc. (Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Lazy loading, gzip etc.) and web security and authentication concepts.
Nice to Have: -
- Knowledge of XP frameworks.
- Understands BDD.
- Coached, mentored and run a team while following prescribed or best practices.
- Balancing long term value and short-term deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a startup and building enterprise applications/solution from scratch.
Interested candidates can directly apply here please visit
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar enduser experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Who Can Apply?
• 2020/2021 Graduates (No Active Backlogs)
• Students with 7 and above CGPA can apply.
• Participation in Coding Events is an added advantage
Key Technical Skills
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Key Responsibilities & Scope
- Delivering well tested, high quality software
- High scalability and flexibility solutions using micro services
- Work well in teams (bonus points if able to lead)
- Qualifications & experience
Highly Favored Experience
- Experience with Solidity
- Web3 JS experience
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Important: Ability to communicate (orally and verbally) well with the team in English
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 3 years of experience with Node JS (Express framework)
- More than 3 years of experience with React JS
- More than 3 years of experience with experience with MongoDB
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior in a full-stack team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to
payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a
workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all serverside logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work insmall, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach
and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings
to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Competitive Compensation
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours Responsibilities
● Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with serverside logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
● Think through hard problems, not limited to technology, and work with a team to realize and implement solutions
● Learn something new every day
Skills And Qualifications
● Experience in coding in an object-oriented language such as Python & its framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Good hands-on experience in working with AWS services (EC2, S3,Serverless stack , RDS, IAM, etc.)
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus point.
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19,
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- A highly talented developer with 6-9 years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web based applications using Java in backend and JS based frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL) , MySql, Mongo
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5.
- Strong experience in data modelling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment. Basic knowledge of AWS preferred.
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm.
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang).
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- BE / BTech / MCA / BCA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node, Java, PHP, Python and Ruby.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Developing user-focused website applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside designers and mobile developer.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Proficiency in server-side language PHP.
- Comfortable with Database systems (MySQL, SQL), NOSQL (i.e. Mongo dB)
- Strong understanding of how a server works
- VCS (Version control system): Git
- Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end Back end
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- WordPress development
- Working with API (REST)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Patience, a big one
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Good to Have
- Comfortable with MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel)
Building Scalable Application from ground-up.
Design and Implementation of Data Storage / Schema
Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Skills And Qualifications:
Experience with MongoDB, AWS, NodeJS, Express, React.js
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Data migration, transformation, and scripting Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (NodeJS,) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Understanding of “session management”.