• Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve imocha’s strategic objectives • Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
• Coordinate and plan account growth strategies, along with sales, technology, customer success and delivery teams
• Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
• Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
• Support execution of strategy at the account level
• Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required
• Plan, communicate and oversee the execution of monthly business development activities for named accounts. Portfolio growth in accounts by creating opportunities to connect senior customer stakeholders
• Responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
• Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
• Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
• 6+ years of demonstrated successful Software Sales Experience (SaaS / Cloud)
• Graduate and MBA with computer background
• Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus
• Hands on experience of using HubSpot or similar CRM
• Solution or consultative sales experience
• Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings
• Relationship sellers
• Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly
• Ready to own & drive the accounts
. Well versed with MS Office.
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the categories.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories globally.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalations and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
Following skills are mandatory:
- 5-10 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories like gift cards, perks, deals, experiences, loans, insurance, merchandise etc.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, Catalog and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Engineering + MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We're looking for a retail ninja who can join in our core team to look after business development & sales. We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, and highly passionate about fashion-tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revenue generation of across product categories and regions.
- Strategize and Plan the Sales Process Management, Forecasting, Pricing, Expenses, Profitability, Market Research and Business Development Strategy.
- Managing & establishing channel sales distributors.
- Monitoring of sales portfolio, category wise and distributor wise.
- Monthly review & evaluation of Mis Reports (Area Performance, Top Distributors Performance, Top Selling Products Movements, Overdue & Outstanding).
- If required visit Business Partners in person to review business and cultivate strong working relations. Ensure a strong relationship management with key clients.
- Must have handled P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record of fashion business growth.
- Identifying and executing list of entities with whom we can collaborate and have a fruitful long-term partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for retail clients and ensure the USPs of HeSpoke are clearly communicated.
- Generating new business opportunities and gathering requirements from existing clients/new clients.
- Creating & analysing weekly and monthly reports.
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
• Should Collect fruits and vegetables orders from Hotels, Retail shops and Restaurant
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform.
• Sales Executive will ensure correct on boarding of customer.
• Manage customer relationship and solve customer queries on field visits.
• As a Sales Executive you will pitch about Company to customers and make them join Company platform
• Collection of order from clients
• Have a Rapport with client
• Increase of sales from existing clients and searching of new clients
CreatorOS is enabling the Passion Economy. The next wave of entrepreneurs will not only be digital first but digital only. We will enable this new class of entrepreneurs. We have over a 1000 creators building their content apps using our platform, monetizing their content and building engaging communities. Our creators include fitness coaches, educators, and artists, many of whom depend on Socionity as their primary source of livelihood.
**Must have skills:**
a) You have been part of a fast pace sales org, with minimum 1 year of experience in Business development representative/ inside sales/outbound sales/tele sales
b) Track record of achieving sales quotas.
c) Good understanding of the sales techniques including cold calling
d) Understanding of sales performance metrics
e) Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
**Bonus points** if you have any of the below.
a) Worked in sales & growth roles in fitness and edtech sales
b) Have worked on social media influencer engagements
c) You are a social media influencer yourself- especially in fitness, education, arts etc,
You will be focused on growing our user (creator) base in fitness, learning and arts categories
- Contact potential creators through cold calls and emails
- Identify creator needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) creators and Account Executives
- Meet/ exceed sales targets every month
Looking for a self-driven energetic, focused, result oriented DGM- sales for Noida location. The incumbent should have at least 8 years of experience in selling Digital solution to enterprises in digital agency and enterprises. Candidate should have a successful track record of achieving sales targets.
Must have exposure to interaction with senior-level executives and should have excellent communication & relationship management skills.
Build up a strong understanding of the Sales process both from a product perspective as well as from a market perspective.
Developing and maintaining a relationship with clients through ensuring effective account management. Ensuring customer retention through building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
Actively seek and enable new revenue opportunities for business enhancement.
Work with new and existing clients to drive business and revenue through product enhancement and product marketing.