Skills and Expectations
•Strong experience in building smooth UI/UX workflows to satisfy the business requirements.
•Should be familiar with logging and monitoring tools like Loki/EFK, Prometheus, Sentry, Grafana.
•Strong knowledge in NodeJS, Functionalprogramming, SDLC (Software development Life cycle). Should be able to write both synchronous and asynchronous code using NodeJS.
•Must be proficient in GIT.
•Experience is creating CI/CD pipelines.
•Experience with working on Linux based servers.
•Should have experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases.Experience with in-memory databases like Redis is a plus.
•Should have Angular and Reactknowledge. Experience with web workers and building drag-drop web interfaces is a bonus and calls for extra points.
•Shouldbe able to designa database schema for any given problem statement
.•Hands on experience in developing serverless architecture is a must.
•Knowledge in deployment using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetesand how containerized applications work is a must.
•Experience in dealing with third party API’s.
About ORMAE LLP
The role is of a Full-stack Engineer who is motivated to actively contribute to the design and development of new product features and enhancements. The role is expected to contribute and support in delivering technical solutions for various problem.
Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs with NodeJS and integrations with third-party solutions
Experience in React Native, Android or iOS Native is added advantage.
Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
Experience with TDD and writing robust Unit Test cases.
Exposure to CICD tools, including Git, Maven, Jenkins, Azure
DevOps, App Store deployments
Hands-on development to prototype technical solutions.
Knowledge of any cloud platform solutions (Azure, GCP)
Aware of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
Willing to adapt and learn new/emerging technologies.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
BCA/ MCA / B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
2 - 6 years of experience in development within product-based companies or R&D divisions.
Knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Data structures and algorithms
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem-solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast -paced, results - driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to setup new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.
“Bottom Funnel Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.”
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses.
We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
- 8 years or more of experience in .NET development
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Designing and implementing high-performance code for new UI components in an Agile development environment
- Finding ways to innovate and improve usability; providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Helping to define User Stories and the visual design of a new UI
- Audio/Video processing concepts and hardware integration is a plus
- Investigating and troubleshooting data and user-related system errors
- Participating in code reviews, automated test creation, and manual testing when needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - [WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure, databases and open-source software
- Typescript experience is strongly preferred
- Working experience with IIS and REST web services
- Efficient with database design and SQL Server
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Compensation & Perks - [WHAT YOU’LL GET]
- Salary Range: 10 - 16 Lakhs Per Annum
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Employee Training
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counsellor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, we serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centred innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field. The newly integrated EDUCATIONiQ technology ecosystem, headlined by SIMULATIONiQ, Competency.AI, and MEDIASHAREiQ, is transforming healthcare education by integrating systems, unifying workflows, aggregating multisource data, simplifying user experiences, and adapting to unique learning circumstances.
Website: Who We Are (simulationiq.com)
- Design, code and deliver UI capabilities using Qt that would interact with backend python functionalities seamlessly.
- Solve critical issues by coding in a hands-on and efficient manner.
- Developed CI/CD pipelines for corporate infrastructure.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing frontend systems
- Ability to assess and prioritise architectural components, features and bugs..
- Ability to work in an efficient startup creating innovative technology Qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry Experience in frontend desktop application design and development.
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science Engineering, other branches of engineering from Tier 1 colleges.
- Should have a good working knowledge of Qt.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving ability Preferred Skills:
- Attuned design sense so can collaborate with UX designers and hold high quality bars.
- Strong Programming Skills in Python. Experience in Image Processing is a bonus
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in full-stack development. Location: Bangalore Salary: Industry Standard with ESOP.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or related field; Master’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years software engineering experience
• Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages (Python / Java / Scala / C / C++ /
Objective-C / Swift)
• Strong working knowledge of web application frameworks – node.js. Experience deploying and maintaining
cloud-based web applications (Azure preferred)
• Experience with data persistence and manipulation (sql, nosql, Splunk, etc.)
• Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
• SOLID OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
• Shall be familiar with Agile Processes – Scrum or Kanba
1. 3+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
2. Experience with Java 11 will be GOOD to have.
3. Experience in front-end development is desired.
4. A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
5. Excellent written and spoken English.
6. Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent
7. Hands-on knowledge and experience of developing financial systems and understanding of financial concepts.
1. Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
2. Perform sufficient tests to ensure at least 80% code coverage.
3. Participate in and contribute to scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
4. Will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
5. Participate in design discussions and decisions.
Good to have skills:
1. Primary skills – Java 8, spring boot, React, MQ/Messaging services & API, (Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins)
2. High performance transactional platform
3. Back-end development and Middleware
4. Modern UI based on React
5. Continuous delivery and automation
6. Domain – Capital Market, Investment Banking is good or BFSI is ok
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
We are setting up our offices in Chennai and Bangalore. Looking for an experienced Lead Developer who can become our employee#1 in India & eventually grow into a CTO role.
- Node.js and/ or Python - expert level. Over 5 years.
- Deep Knowledge of Amazon web services (AWS). Over 2 years.
- Expertise building on Lambda, API gateway, AWS Cognito
- Dynamo DB, Amazon RDS.
- S3, EC2, Route 53.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build the platform from the ground up.
- Work with designers & developers to create signup, login, telephony, dashboards and control panel functions.
- Manage AWS instances and run the platform cost-effectively.
- Work with founders to build the roadmap and prioritize tasks.
- Communicate effectively - daily standups, weekly demos, etc.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don't care when or where you work. We care how you work and how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.