We are looking for a Growth hacker to join the core team. The role will start off as a strong individual contributor and later involve building the team as well as we scale. It will mean taking on full responsibility for driving revenue through ideas and actions that help meet brand, product and business objectives.
Key Work Areas
- Evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition, retention and conversion rate optimization
- Manage, optimise and execute multi-channel marketing and retargeting campaigns
- Analyse own content stream to optimise content strategy
- Write crisp copy with quick turn-around time
- Optimise listing for e-commerce marketplaces
- Draw insights from product sales data for product portfolio optimisation
About Wiishbox Consumer Pvt Ltd
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Job Role - Manager Digital Media (Client Engagement)
If you are passionate of digital marketing & enjoy working with a leading growth companies and helping them to grow state of art digital media solutions then this is the RIGHT fit role for you.
What You Will Do -
- Develop understanding of the client's business and the digital marketing needs and provide
strategic guidance on the key digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with the cross-channel teams to implement and deliver client commitments
- Formulate account strategies and do engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally.
- Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management on the client accounts
- Up Sell & grow, Cross Sell campaigns with a brand's strategic approach towards performance. 8.Competitor Analysis - Reporting and strategizing steps for the advertisers.
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact strategy
Qualifications and Experience: -
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a quantitative/marketing discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates
- Prior experience in digital marketing execution will be plus
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills
1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Growth Strategist to paramount OurEye’s Success. You will manage all aspects of the marketing and be the owner of all marketing initiatives.
You will manage the paid media channels to find new audiences through paid and organic lead generation programs. You will also maintain best practices in SEO strategy through link building, page structure and content optimization. The Growth Strategist will work hand-in-hand with the Founders and other key executives to manage critical business tasks and strategies.
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.
Job Description and skill requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
(This role will come with Sales Targets and commensurate rewards)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across different digital marketing platforms
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email and display campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Social Media presence
- Thorough monitoring of all social media ,digital spends and optimizing the budgets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Self-Starter and a go getter!
- Proven experience in the Ecommerce space – Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of one of the web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight or Web Trends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.