As a MEAN stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop front-end and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- BSc/BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MCS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have work experience on MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, NodeJS.
- Must have work experience as a React or Angular (Front-end) and Node JS (Back-end) developer. Good to have a working knowledge of NestJS,
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex Angular modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About Merren - Inxise Datalabs Private limited
Merren is a platform developed by Inxise Datalabs, a leader in technology-enabled data collection tools. It is the world’s first end-to-end platform for messaging-app based surveys & provides a comprehensive, data-led, digital-first solution to customers in 5 easy steps by uncomplicating the conversational survey process. It brings together the businesses, customers, panel providers, and the data analysis engine on a single platform. The platform enables brands to target customers by leveraging the in-built features of apps like Facebook and WhatsApp in multiple languages. Merren was a top finalist in Dr. Lalit Kanodia Laureate Award for Technology Excellence in Market Research in 2020.
About the role
Looking for full stack developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Node.js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application
- REST APIs - Understanding REST philosophy. Writing secure, reusable, testable, and efficient APIs.
- Database - Designing collection schemas, and writing efficient queries
- Frontend - Developing user-facing features and integration with REST APIs
- UI/UX - Being consistent with the design principles and reusing components wherever possible
- Communication - With other team members, product team, and support team
- Good hands-on experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience of working with production-grade applications which a decent usage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Expertise with MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Launched in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKklkRYKkC4
Quoality Blogosphere: https://medium.com/quoality
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for:
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, and we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Write code that will impact the businesses of thousands of hotels, hostels, and vacation homes across the globe.
- Collaborate with Frontend to spec, write, test, and deploy API endpoints.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs that work on our data pipelines.
- Build all support infrastructure to scale our data delivery pipelines - endpoints, security, logging, messaging.
- Product development activity includes data querying from our various stores, real-time analytics, and ML algorithms.
- Developing & Integrating of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Brainstorm features with the product team and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- Take full ownership of the module starting from architectural and design decisions to shipping.
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
✅ Must Haves:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- You are well versed in building scalable, understandable, and testable code with an eye toward maintainability.
- You have a good understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of NodeJs and ReactJs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You have good knowledge of relational databases as well as key-value databases and are capable of designing scalable database models based on the product requirements.
- Familiarity with REST API development standards, protocols (HTTP, WebSockets and more), and GraphQL.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing outputs.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoiding internal politics. (super important).
- You are humble, kind, and open to feedback. (super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- The operating style is suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
- Step 1: You apply for the job.
- Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
- Step 3: Solve an assignment.
- Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
- Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
- Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Step 7: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong experience with React.js
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Previous knowledge of GRPC, Web sockets, and Audio Recording is a plus.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Felicity literally means 'happiness'. We were conceived with the mission to make the world a happier place. Our core team is a mix of young startup leaders and seasoned doctors. Our mission in life is to make top-class talk therapy affordable and available anytime, anywhere to all those who could benefit from it. We strongly believe that mental health goes beyond labeled psychiatric illnesses and encompasses stress, anxiety, and other uncomfortable feelings that we have daily. We seek to spread that awareness and increase the number of people seeking therapy at the right time to improve their well-being. If you relate to the mission and it excites you to be part of an early-stage startup journey, we invite you to help us make the world happier, one life at a time.
The opportunity we are looking for a MEAN Stack developer to manage the frontend, backend and server-side of our Product. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, work on responsive design and solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code. The person should be able to translate the business requirements into world-class code.
What You'll Do
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end-to-end development and support cycle
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge and working exposure on the MEAN stack.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of Time-Space Complexity / Optimization
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Ability to design and build extremely reliable, scalable, and high-performing enterprise systems
- Knowledge and experience with AWS cloud environment and services
- Deep understanding of Software Development methodologies, delivery frameworks
- Experience working with the latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Experience working with Git and GitFlow model
• Jaipur, India
Since the goal is to grow and develop ourselves, working together can allow you and Shethink PVT. Ltd. to earn fortune remarks and leads.
We are immensely looking for MEAN/MERN Developer.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate must at least have a total experience of 1-4 years in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge regarding data structure and algorithm.
- We require people with keen logisticts skills.
- The candidate must be strong with basics and their concepts must be clear enough to deal with all sorts of delusions.
Location: Indore (WFO)
Own laptop is mandatory.
About the Company
"RAP - Rapid Acceleration Partners" provides practical AI solutions for digital business transformation. With a view to democratize AI, RAP has developed RAPFlow - an AI orchestration platform for building content intelligence solutions and RAPBot - an RPA tool for end-to-end automation.
RAP’s vision is to provide a unified Intelligent Process Automation platform centered around Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, combining it with RPA.
If you have the passion to be part of a fast-growing team that is geared towards redefining how IPA solutions are delivered and have that X Factor to contribute to a world class product, we have a place for you! Visit https://rapidautomation.
Team: You will be part of the Product Engineering, for development of Software that enables customers to automate of business processes with low-code/no-code. The product(s) that you will work on have web applications, web services, AI components/services, Desktop and Browser automation components, data pipelines, Analytics, Frameworks for development/testing/CICD and more.
Responsibilities: Full Stack Engineer, i.e.
Work on any/all layers of existing or new products, developing end to end features
Build generic or custom solutions for PoCs
maintain the product in production and dev/test environments
Experience - Must Have:
At least one database
Experience – Good to have:
Cloud deployment, architecture and technologies
- understanding of the front-end and back-end processes;
- ability to work with HTML / CSS;
- ability to work with databases;
- understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines;
- profiling and optimizing applications.
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience in NodeJS and frontend technologies like HTML/CSS/JS + ReactJS + VueJS
- Strong Coding Skills
- Experience building scalable products
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS with an understanding of callbacks, async/await, promises,
asynchronous functions, usage of third-party libraries, ExpressJS, PassportJS etc
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Experience working with NoSQL & SQL Databases like Mysql, MongoDB, ElasticDB, Redis etc
- Good design skills
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
- Knowledge of Go, Docker and kuberneates is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!