About Fi Havock Digital P. Ltd.
Hello! we are Fi Havock Digital P. Ltd. a creative media agency that believes in the power of creative ideas and great design. FiHD is a digital media and web designing company of young, dynamic & enthusiastic minds started in the year 2011 and is situated in one of the best locations in Andheri and Goregaon, Mumbai metropolis which will assist you produce the website and promote your brand.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Graphic Designer for one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 2 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 5LPA
About the client
The client is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with exceptional skills using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Conceptualize visuals based on the company's requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present innovative ideas according to what's trending
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software like InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Use appropriate color themes, layouts, and grids for the social media feed
- Ensure graphics and layouts are according to brand tone and visually appealing
- Amend or make changes to designs after feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 2- 3 years of graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
- GRAPHIC DESIGN for e-commerce/education domain including STATIC, MOTION-GRAPHICS and VIDEOS for digital assets and print media, branding, merchandise and BTL activities
- Cross-functioning with our IT, Digital Marketing and Product team wherein you’ll be creating visually stunning designs, webpage mock-ups, logos, illustrations and marketing campaign creatives
- Create various concept routes, designs and colour palettes basis promotion themes for digital assets and campaigns as well as make amendments basis feedback
- Prepare print media graphics for BTL and internal branding
- Manage complete design process from conceptualization, testing, approval and implementation
- Adhere to media content calendar and timelines of various departments and ensure seamless delivery of creative content
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE and EDUCATION SEGMENT
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in ADOBE SUITE including proficiency in PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD. Additional experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW preferable
- Expertise in ADOBE SUITE, mainly PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD
- Hands-on experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW
- Compelling storyboard making which effectively highlights the theme in the design concept
- Designing UI mock-ups having many concept routes, including STATIC, MOTION GRAPHICS and VIDEO creatives
- Creative thinking and solution finding approach for adapting and testing graphics across different media
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- MFA or relevant degree in design and fine arts
- Design portfolio to have several reputable brands, preferably from e-commerce domain
- Good communication in written and spoken English
quick and effective illustrations, social media posts.
• You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging and more.
• Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Note :- Please keep your portfolio ready while you apply.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size,
type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
Experience with other creative softwares is a big plus.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills and Analytical skills
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Please Connect me On Linkedin or DM me for resume Shrashti jain
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be successful as a Social Media Designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.