Vichinth is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to create highly visually impactful design . You will work on a variety of image styles, including websites, White papers, blogs, Infographics etc. and you will cooperate with our content and social media teams to undertake these tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
*- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, videos, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a previous portfolio of high fidelity design.
What you'll do
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web), and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience in hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Graphic Designer on the Creative Services team in the PC / Console publishing department you’ll be making graphics, logos and other imagery to help with the marketing, awareness and promotion of our games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make eye catching graphics to showcase Kwalee’s PC and Console games”
What you will really be doing
- Creating dynamic and static graphics for our released, and upcoming PC and Console games;
- Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc, in response to PCC team members, testing, developer feedback or external consumer feedback;
- Strategising, conceptualising and designing imagery for campaigns with other PCC department team members.
- Executing imaginative, appealing projects with great attention to detail and to deadlines.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 2 plus years of experience as a Graphic Designer making digital artwork / graphics;
- Experience using Photoshop, other Adobe products;;
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work collaboratively and positively with other PCC dept team members;
- A keen eye for layout, design, typography and colour;
- Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for our marketing materials and campaigns;
- Capacity to manage multiple projects at once and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced, creative team;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, able to give and receive constructive feedback;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion for PC and console games a plus.
Desirable/ a plus
- Expertise with Maya, Unity, AfterEffects, etc.
- Animation experience.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance;
- Creative Wednesdays!(get a chance to suggest games every Wednesday);
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays;
- Hybrid working model available depending on the department and the role;
- Relocation support available;
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours;
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards;
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Indiginus is a digital growth consulting company, with a focus on B2C and B2SME companies. We have worked with clients across various verticals and around the globe, including Bharat Matrimony, Design Cafe, Riaz Capital, American India Foundation, and IndiaLends.
We are looking for a smart and energetic User Interface and Creative Designer (Consultant) highly skilled with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating UI and creative designs and making design changes as guided by the head of experience design, and the creative head
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces - both app and mobile
- This role requires the ideal hire to work 20 hours per week.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or Figma - as well as Photoshop
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, with a focus on business and product goals
- A strong practical understanding of the leading browser and app platforms and their features from a user experience perspective. Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends, apps and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
1 to 4 years of overall UI/creative design experience
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for consumer and mobile products
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision) is an advantage
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile UI Design , responsive website
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.
- Experience in creating mockups and converting PSD into HTML(Responsive) , HTML/CSS into PNG/JPEG.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Firework, illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Well versed in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Worked on wordpress project i.e Theme customization , wordpress installation & convert HTML/CSS to wordpress
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually.
- Test websites compatibility on different resolutions and browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to
function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing
sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as
well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple
products and organizational units.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
(REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web
Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.