MomentSnap is US based mature startup founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs of Indian Origin. We are looking for exciting young talent like yourself to join our Noida Development Centre and work on cutting edge tech. At MomentSnap we believe in making amazing things happen while having fun, and the work is challenging yet exciting and salary and perks are really cool.
Below are the requirements in brief :
General Requirement :
1. Help with defining product requirements, analysis, designing.
2. Research & Development on new requirements.
3. Help create and maintain product documentation.
4. Mentor and provide regular feedback/updates across the TEAM.
5. Be aware and plan for potential pitfalls, solve production/ customer issues quickly, and help roadmap a feature-rich solution.
6. Team player with strong listening, good communication and soft-skills
7. Experience working with agile methodologies (Design Sprints, Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
8. Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behaviour and Test-Driven Development
9. Awareness and exposure to tools - GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Hangout etc
10. Looking for a long term opportunity to work with the one of the fastest growing and mature US based startup -
Technology Requirement :
- NodeJS (mandatory), NoSQL DynamoDB/MongoDB/Cassandra etc. (mandatory), AWS serverless experience with API GW/Lambda (great to have), Microservices/Serverless computing exposure (preferred to have), Responsive design with HTML5/CSS3 exposure (good to have)
- Software developer with 2-4 years of experience in developing cloud-hosted, backend applications using NodeJS, API Gateway+AWS Lambda
- High proficiency with server side frameworks (preferably NodeJS), experience with NoSQL databases (preferably DynamoDB)
- Able to integrate with and manage APIs exposed via microservices/serverless (REST, Serverless framework etc.) including development and support of NodeJS
- Exposure to NodeJS backend libraries - aws-sdk, jsonwebtoken, bluebird, loadash, moment etc.
- Active usage of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc)
- Exposure to AWS (or any cloud) services Interested to explore? If yes please contact me or apply for this profile and I shall be happy to introduce you to our great team and product.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed system a plus
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
Our growing software technology business is looking for a Mid Level Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers. We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with a great database and software architectural skills.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
• Strong software development experience with Node.js in addition to detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
• Strong development experience using Node.js.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Portfolio of application(s)
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git repositories.
• Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
• Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
• Experience in other languages such as .net, including VB and C# are a plus
• Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Exact skill match may allow flexibility with education and experience requirements
• Certifications are a plus.
My name is Amim and I'm a part of the Talent Acquisition team in PayU India!
Were looking for a seasoned Backend engineers who would work on cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems in FinTech world. We are currently looking for bright and talented backend engineers, who can bring new ideas to the table and contribute to our strategy in a big way.
If you like to solve complex problems and challenges, that too in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, this is great opportunity for you.
Who were looking for
Position : Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer
Experience : 4 yrs - 9 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Pune(Currently WFH)
Key Skills : Object Oriented Programming ( Java / Go Lang), Problem Solving, Data Structures Algorithms, System Design Microservices / Spring Boot, Distributed Systems, AWS, Cloud, Scalability, Web Security, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Mo SQL / MongoDB / MySQL etc.
B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech in computer science or equivalent with excellent academic record.
Experience in any language like Java / GoLang / Core Java / Scala / RoR and object oriented design.
You will be Translating high level business problems into scalable design and code.
Very strong in Data Structures and Algorithms with excellent programming skills
Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service oriented architecture.
Passion for adopting new technologies at rapid pace and working in a highly agile environment
What we offer
A positive, get-things-done workplace
A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course important you are comfortable with this)
An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.
If you are interested, please share your resume on md.amim at payu.in
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
4 to 5 years exp,
API building for apps,
Knowledge of retrofit, AWS
You will be working to build a browser-based IDE and various other inclusive edtech product, if you’re up for the task - apply
Solid experience working with the PHP and latest Laravel version
Proven expertise in managing API services (REST and SOAP)
Good working knowledge in design and query optimization of databases
Familiarity with server tools (Apache) and cloud servers (Azure / AWS)
We are passionate about other’s success and believe that all individuals are unique and capable of reaching their full potential. Our goal is to challenge the status quo and make a difference.
Do you want to translate your skills & time into something more meaningful? Join us to empower individuals who have been neglected by society and break barriers through tech. Together, we will build a wider movement for educational equity.