Willow is the premier broadcaster of cricket in the United States and Canada. Willow produces and distributes Willow, 24x7 high definition television and digital video channels dedicated to cricket.
Willow operates the world's leading portal for live Internet streaming of all Cricket events at www.willow.tv. Willow provides subscribers with an unparalleled viewing experience with enhancements such as live HD quality streaming, interactive video scorecards, and statistics, available on all Browsers and Operating Systems, across a multitude of devices. This includes Laptops, PCs, Smartphones, Tablet devices and also the IP based devices connected to the TV set, like Apple TV, Roku, Samsung [email protected], Google TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, XBox One, Panasonic Viera Connect, Netgear Neo TV, PS3 and many more.
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
- Connect the dots between business goals and consumer problems through product development
- Solve the most challenging problem of scaling and business logic
- Design and develop services using test driven development with near 100% code coverage
- Develop and deploy services continuously using CI/CD on a daily basis
- Identify and own meaningful metrics for success and move them dramatically.
- Prepare and present management updates on key initiatives. Communicate clearly at all levels in the organization.
- Conduct multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypotheses and bash all the myths
You should apply, if you
- Display expertise: Have strong proficiency with Nodejs, My SQL, MongoDB and Caching and with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Can improvise: Understand the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Showcase all round knowledge: Understand accessibility, security compliance, user authentication, and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Can simplify: Can integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. This also includes creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, and can implement unit tests
- Can figure out the basics: Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
- Proven PHP Developer/ Programmer with minimum 2 Years of experience
- Knowledgeable in any one PHP Web Frameworks - Laravel(preferable) / CodeIgniter
- Beginner to Intermediate level basic knowledge in Node. js and express .js
- Good understanding of MVC design patterns
- Adept knowledge in MySQL database and their declarative query languages
- Basic Knowledge in open-source Version control systems like Git & its online repository hosting services like github, bitbuket
- Knowledge in API Integration & web services techniques like REST and SOAP
- Working knowledge in Building & Maintaining interactive web applications; Troubleshooting & Debugging the issues and Accessing the Efficiency of applications
- Good knowledge / Hands on experience in cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge in Project Management tools like JIRA
- Proficiency with server-side language such as Python
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL
No WFH Option
JD: Strong in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures
Location: Bangalore, Pune & Hyderabad
The person should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering, scientific, quantitative field and should have a soundtrack record in software design and development.
He should have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
He should be sound in Java.
He should have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, collections, multithreading, algorithms, distributed development, OOPs concepts).
Experience of working in a technology team within a financial organization is preferable.
He should be a proactive individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The knowledge of Market Risk and/or pricing and Risk systems is desirable.
He should be able to manage multiple tasks in a demanding and changing environment.
Past experience of working in a globally distributed team would be beneficial
· Strong Experience require in SqlServer & MySql & Sqllite
· Experience required in ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET
· Expericend required in Restful services using WCF & WEB API
· Strong experience using Entity Framework (Edmx,code first)
. Experience require in ADO.NET
· Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery & Javacsript & Reactjs
. Familiarity with HTML & CSS
· Familiarity with Git Repositories
. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
. Having knowledge in Xamarin.Forms will be added advantage
1. Working on existing RoR application and fixing bugs
2. Improving UI using Bootstrap framework
Candidate should have prior knowledge of RoR.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
Technologies you will work with: NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AWS, Google Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Extensive experience in any one backend programming language - Java, NodeJS
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience in software product development.
- Excellent in Data structure, Algorithms & Problem-solving skills.
- Should be willing to code in Node.js/Java/Python/ROR/Golang
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment