This Delhi-based startup is founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and has raised a total of $5.2M over 4 rounds.
What you will do:
- Transforming creative ideas/ briefs into practical collateral
- Quickly developing concept mock ups to visualize new ideas in context
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Majorly working and coordinating with the marketing team
- Working closely with cross functional teams such as NPS , Ops , Sales and Strategy
What you need to have:
- Graduate from a good design school with 3 to 7 Years of graphic design experience
- Experience in E-commerce/ Consumer Electronics/ FMCG industry preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ 2d Techniques)
- Experience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing is a plus
- Hands on experience in Adobe Premier Pro + After Effects
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Start-up/ early-stage experience
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on and adaptive environment
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to
help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being,
and exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
At Better, we are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular
platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our
lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of
inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of
our products, company culture, hiring & design language and practices for the
future to come.Team
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @
Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region.
He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries) & create global
high quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product
culture here. What is it like working at Better? Find out more on what we love, how
we build products & books we dig.
About the role
You can demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of product design
- customer understanding, funnel metrics, translating qualitative and quantitative
understanding into actionable insights, understanding of tech and infra constraints (for Web and Mobile), ability to conceptualise solutions within tight
constraints (time & tech), track performance of the product once live and iterate.
You are driven by a desire to think through problems deeply and solve them well -
you understand that UI is only a layer, not a solution.
You have great taste for good design and know how to translate taste into
outcomes. You take pride in your attention to detail and strive for perfection from
concept to product. You have experience creating web & mobile apps/products
with end to end ownership - you know, intimately, the working differences
between web standards, PWAs on mobile, Material Design on Android and iOS
You have worked in dynamic, collaborative environments and worked alongside
product managers and engineers. You are articulate and can clearly rationalise
and communicate your design assumptions and decisions. You take ownership
and can work independently, get things done over multiple communication
channels - be it Slack, asynchronous chat or similar.
You will own and manage product and feature design end-to-end for web and
mobile. You will be responsible for customer & market understanding, concept &
design, stakeholder buy-ins, tech. handovers & reviews and debugging & tracking
the feature in production. You will collaborate with Product Managers and
Engineers throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure design intent is
in sync with business goals and followed through to production
What are we looking for?
2-6 years of relevant industry experience
High quality online portfolio of relevant work- website (preferred) or a
shareable PDF demonstrating your command over good design fundamentals
Superlative command over Figma/Sketch/XD, Principle
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone India). We have a small
garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in
India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
Role: Senior Communication Designer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines and maintaining consistency throughout all designs from the team.
- Reviewing each and every design for all the practices.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Communication skills to explain all the concepts
Nice to have:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Closely worked with the marketing team to devise strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- A graphic design qualification or similar
Position: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Location: New Delhi
Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products which include:
- Mindler’s Career Platform for Students: The platform aids career discovery, mapping & planning for students through state of the art career guidance tools including career assessments, college planners, entrance exam trackers, virtual internships, profile building, resume building, personalized mentoring, alumni tracking & scholarship discovery
- Mindler’s SAAS Platform for Institutions/ Career Coaches: The platform automates the process of career guidance for career experts & help educators add effectiveness while creating a comprehensive career guidance ecosystem in their institution
- Mindler’s International Certified Career Coach (ICCC) Program: The ICCC program is a multi-level global credentialing programs for educators; jointly delivered along with world’s leading career coach credentialing bodies - NCDA (USA) and CDA (USA)
A Graphic Designer is a critical part of our mission to promote our brand as fresh, innovative and trustworthy. This vital position requires a creative and innovative thinker to create and support our visual brand identity across various channels. As a Graphic Designer at Mindler, you will be working closely with the marketing team to conceptualise and design new graphics, marketing collaterals, blog visuals, infographics and social media posts.
You Should Have:
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command over design software, especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to innovate, ideate and come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Experience with UI/UX is a plus
· Professional experience as UI/UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare EMR and in designing mobile applications
· Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
· Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
· Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
· Understanding of user centered and responsive design
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Why this Role?
- Change the way kids learn: Because Company is solving a unique problem, we have the chance to reimagine education. Be it collaboration or puzzles or video conferencing or interactive videos, there is a huge scope for innovation. How to make it fun? Motivating? Cheerful? You can help us get there.
- Tackle challenging and impactful problems: We believe everything can be brought to life when designed beautifully and will challenge you to balance visual aesthetics, minimalism, and usability all while still delivering on time.
So, what will you do as a Visual Designer?
- As one of the earliest employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll help make our experiences 10x better for kids by bringing your creative flair to the product.
- You'll ensure that the design aligns with our goal of creating a fun and engaging experience for the kids
- You'll work closely with the other teams to contribute to the overall user experience and not just to the tasks you are working on
This might be for you if...
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You are someone who can quickly bring ideas to life
- You understand kids and how their tastes might be different from adults
- You understand priorities and can work with different levels of fidelity based on the priorities
- You are eager to learn and work with the best in the field!
Designation: Junior UI/UX Designer
Experience: 6 months to 2 years
Location: Malad (West)
- Able to create required UI/UX through innovative conceptualization skills, able to create independently.
- Should know current trends in design, colours, web design, designing icons and for mobile.
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should be efficient in web designing.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair. Also strong knowledge on pre-production knowledge of print communication and post production on photographic imagery. (desirable)
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw InDesign and similar design tools.
- Attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color combinations, composition rules and page layout.
- Understanding of technical implementation and limitations of user interfaces in Web and Mobile.
- Should understand intermediate English to add correct message (spellings) in required designs.
- Should have knowledge of Print as well as social media.
- Should have ability to review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.