- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Ability to evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops and derive meaningful insights
- Communicating effectively with UX team, external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirement.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions.
- Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Have complete ownership for project quality, delivery and timelines.
- Ability to manage team and multiple projects.
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories/use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and processes to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members
1) Lead a team of 6-10 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
2) Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
3) Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
4) Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
5) Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
6) Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features
7) Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
8) Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
1) BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute (Mandate)
2) 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
3) 5+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
4) Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
5) Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
6) Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
7) Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
8) Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
9) Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
Education Mandatory: IIM, IIT, BITS
You will be the one responsible for the following:
- Defining the category roadmap globally for digital products like Gift Cards, Vouchers, Experiences, Fintech instruments, Donations, Subscriptions, etc.
- Product, place, price, and promotions of the category portfolio.
- Manage supplier relationships for a range of global categories.
- Good understanding of consumer demand and macro-economic trends in the categories.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to market, sell and build a seamless user experience.
- End-to-end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer. You should be responsible for cataloging, quality, CSAT, and revenue for the categories.
Following skills are mandatory:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
- Good communication skills are key for this role.
- Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred for the role.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset ll be a good fit for the role.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for getting things done, identifying the critical issues within the existing product, skilled in problem solving, planned execution and finally evaluating the solution. Ability to work with a team of high performing individuals, also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Work closely with senior leadership in Product, Technology, Business, Marketing and Design team to articulate business needs to actionable product requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the products, refining the existing features in the product. Working on new features, identifying the user requirements and ultimately improving the lifetime of the users using our product.
- A basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research. Establish a closed feedback loop with users & Synthesizing user needs and insights into simple yet delightful experiences.
- Periodically conduct user-research, industry analysis, competitor mapping and ideate on what to build next. Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and market.
- Improving the user journey, reducing the drop-off rates.
- Obsess with data, define and track key metrics and draw actionable insights using data. Establish KPIs, and conduct quality assessments
- Help define Product Roadmap for new offerings aligned with the broader company vision and yearly targets
- Work with cross-functional team to take something from idea to hands of users
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures, Dissect product analytics and user behavior patterns into meaningful insights that grow the product.
- Tech background with a good understanding of technology, data and building products. 2-6 years of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics or similar roles in a consumer internet product set-up.
- A strong product sense, attention to the little big details, and eye for good visual design.
- Capable of taking business metrics, requirements or user problems and breaking them into workable product requirements, and leading the development of identified features
- Excellent presentation & communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Able to multitask, prioritize, work autonomously and with great time management skills
- Prior track record of working with product team from research phases through engineering to success would be highly preferred.
VP engineering would be leading the technology (engineering) team of 25 (and counting) to build a world-class SAAS product that is serving 7000+ businesses (or 50,000 users) across the globe. The person would be responsible to oversee the product development and technology research ensuring scalability and effectiveness. The core role would involve leading development, managing team & processes leading to effective technology products as an outcome.
The person would be responsible for leading the product development to scale to a million businesses over the next ten years or 25K businesses in the next 3 years. The person should be able to build a team & process accordingly to ensure a smooth growth path for the product and company. The mission would be to build fully horizontal architecture & micro services with robust security.
Key responsibility area:-
Leading the technology development by learning and researching the best upcoming technology. Analyzing current technology gaps in the system and evangelizing for better state of art technology development.
Evaluating technology architecture, gaps, and improvisation requirements. Building new architectures for further product development along with elaborated documentations.
Leading the team of software engineers to guide them with the best technology and process practices. Coaching and motivating the team to ensure enhanced performance across teams.
Engaging with Product teams to shape the product roadmap. Working with the tech support team to analyze open issues and bugs and ensure an efficient process for fixing the same.
Building processes for product development, security audits, new recruitment, technology research, technical documentation, etc.
Computer science graduate with 13+ years of experience in engineering. SAAS experience is preferred.
Experience in managing an engineering team of 30+ people.
Experience with Python, PHP, React JS, RDBMS & NoSQL.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and its various offerings to deliver high availability architectures at scale.
Understanding of AI & ML and vision to build strong data-driven technology products.
Strong inclination towards product startup & Open Source communities.
- 100% Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Device & WiFi Reimbursement
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
Product Management - Conceptualization - RoadMap Design.
Early Age StartUp Experience.
About the team and Role
You are passionate about product management, finance and leadership. You consistently display outstanding commitment to delivering quality work and customer delight while being a transformational leader in the organization. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, creating product backlogs, defining requirements from ambiguous needs, putting sprints together and delivering on the requirements. You are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment. You are comfortable acting as a product manager/business analyst/project manager where required.
- Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Define Product Vision – Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market.
- Define Product strategy and market fit - break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve vision.
- Business Requirements - Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Conduct usability tests to validate business ideas.
- Work as a product owner as part of our agile teams, run sprints and lead product delivery.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance Or Operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Manager.
- Strong experience in project delivery methodologies and business analysis methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of agile project delivery and has experience working with agile teams.
- Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to see the big picture, effectively evaluate trade-offs and drive consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will