Role: Functions Developer (Embedded c - Algorithm / Driving Functions Development)
- Design and development of automotive feature/function software/components (ACC, AEB, TSR, LKA etc.) for ADAS/AD systems
- Coordination and regular interaction with different stakeholders and teams like testing, requirements, leads etc.
- Participate in SW requirement generation, SW architecture, detailed design etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in development of Algorithm & Functions for advance driver assist systems (ADAS), Autonomous driving (AD)
- Development experience with safety critical systems
- Experienced in development using MATLAB Simulink, TargetLink, Stateflow
- Experience in modelling and validation of control systems
- Knowledge of SIL, Performance Test, Functional testing
- Embedded software development using C, C++
- Issue management and version control
- Knowledge of ASPICE processes, Static analysis, MISRA checks etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach for problem solving
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD functions (ACC, TSR, AEB, LCA etc), Data Analysis
- Experienced in managing and authoring of function specification requirements
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR RTE
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO26262) exposure
- Scripting Knowledge - Python, MATLAB
- Working knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, Ethernet etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Job location will be Pune
GLOVATRIX is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (2+ years) who has experience developing software in C, C++, C#, or other selected languages.
Experience in Qt (cross-platform software for creating Graphical User Interfaces GUIs) is an added advantage.
Experience in wearable technology and BLE is a BIG PLUS.
This role is for product development, you will be directly involved in the design and development of firmware on SoC different platforms. You will also be involved in developing custom peripheral drivers for the SoC.
- Experience in firmware development for microcontroller/microprocessor systems
- Demonstrated experience with embedded systems design, embedded C and C++.
- Experience developing applications in C#, C++, Java or similar language. Experience with Qt is a plus.
- Experience with advanced concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Mobil app dev experience a plus
- Demonstrable experience in BLE is a must
- Should be familiar with PCB design, circuit design and hardware debugging, board bring up
- Identify major categories of work; focus on essential duties.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the Software stack.
- Develop software/firmware in C, C++, QT, C# or other selected languages for Glovatrix products and/or applications, by applicable software development methodologies and release processes.
- Integrate/develop applications using different GUI toolsets, such as emWin, Qt, etc.
- Automate tasks with scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes and in-circuit debuggers in the software development process.
- Work with GIT and SVN
- Develop solutions with IoT, Wi-Fi, BLE, I2C, SPI
- Develop solutions for TFT LCD with different communication protocols, LCD controllers, touch panels
- Read schematics and device data sheets
- Work on Board Bring up, and prototype validation
- Debug and support software applications
- Define, perform, and supervise testing to ensure specifications are met. This typically includes module, integration, system, and design verification tests. Analyze data and results to identify potential and actual faults in the design.
- Write engineering reports, test reports and procedures, progress reports, and application notes.
- Write design documents detailing the design process and implementation details
Excellent knowledge of OS concepts
Working knowledge with SW design and development tools
Basic knowledge of software and system integration
Excellent knowledge of AutoSAR architecture
Knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety,
|Knowledge of programming languages (Embedded C, C++)|
|Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge|
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
Greetings from Utthunga Technologies!!!
- Ability to contribute as an independent developer
- Boot-Loader: Proficient in customization in u-boot for custom hardware
- Hands on experience with Cortex M series based architecture
- Linux Kernel: proficient in Linux device driver development and BSP development in YOCTO environment
- Programming language: Strong in C, particularly system software development
- Sound knowledge and experience of Linux OS and OS configurations
- Sound knowledge/ understanding on ARM architecture
- Strong Embedded Software background and Linux internals
- Experience of Designing and Architecture for Application and Middleware Development.
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Firmwares for Embedded
- Responsible for developing Firmware which are Stable, Efficient and scalable.
- Responsible to create coherent and scalable architecture designs.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing best BLE / IOT
- Responsible for understanding various RTOS design principles.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Must Proficient in Embedded C, C++, BLE, Zephyr RTOS, nRF.
- Ready to work from home.
- Should have above 4 years of experience.
You’ll be our: Firmware Engineer
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Embedded Manager
You’ll be a member of: Vehicle Software
What you’ll do at Ather:
A successful candidate is expected to lead the Firmware development and integration effort for various Ather products and be responsible for qualifying and integrating FW at various stages with HW. Responsibilities include:
Understanding requirements from different stakeholders and translating these to application features
Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Performing functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshooting and debugging applications
Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Developing technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Identifying and communicating possible risks along with preventive and corrective measures
Designing HW/SW integration while working with HW/Algorithms/Cloud teams to deliver an integrated solution.
Here’s what we are looking for:
ECU Software development experience (any of the ARM based Auto ECUs Body Electronics/Infotainment/ Powertrain/Cluster)
Previous experience with Low level firmware, Boot loaders, Device Drivers development
Hands on Experience Communication Protocols CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232
Experience with static analyser, JTAG tools etc…
Knowledge in Assembly and compilers
Strong testing & debugging skills, experience with logic analysers
Language: C, C++
Nice to have:
Knowledge of HW design for ECUs
Experience with UDS, AutoSAR, ISO26262, MISRA Guidelines
Previous experience with SIL and HIL Testing as well as Test case generation for the same.
Hand on experience in using CAN tools & CAPL Scripts, Bus Master
Real Time operating Systems, Python, Matlab/Simulink
You bring to Ather:
BE/B.tech/B.Sc is minimum req with minimum 2-6 years of prior industry experience.
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.
- Very strong knowledge in Embedded C including
- Data structures
- Function pointers
- Bitwise operations
- Experience with Finite State Machine (FSM) software design
- Required experience in AVR microcontrollers and projects to demonstrate it
- Familiarity with ARM 32 bit microcontrollers (Cortex M or any other)
- Required experience with common communication protocols like SPI, UART, I2C etc.
- Comfortable with reading datasheets and basic hardware schematics
- Comfortable with linux development environment including the use of GCC, gdb, makefile
- Good communication skills
- Passion for embedded engineering